• Group:  Advanced Member
  • Followers:  1
  • Topic Count:  93
  • Topics Per Day:  0.03
  • Content Count:  386
  • Content Per Day:  0.10
  • Days Won:  2
  • Birthday:  12/20/1991

Ummm I never said this was a vision. I have met him before but i cannot remember what he looked like even though I saw him clear as day when I met him

Your words carry an awful lot of weight ...  I, for one, do not give credit to your daily visitations and things you see or things that have been put into your mind, as being from the Holy Spirit

Either these things are from God or they are not from God.  If they are not from God, then you should disavow them and if they are only your imagination, they are part of your thought

processes and you should know the difference.

As you constantly tell us that you do not know the difference between your imagination or a foreign entity PUTTING things into your mind, I would suggest that you ask God for some

discernment because we are to be in CONTROL of our thoughts and not in some state that we do not know how it is we are seeing what we see.

There is no reason on this earth that God would put things into a person's mind that serve no purpose and that are not a true picture of Jesus as He is described in the Bible.

Im sorry my posts upset you and you are entitled to your own opinion but I did not post these to gain approval and I knew some ppl would be upset with them. I dont know why some of my dreams or visions do not carry a whole lot of scriptural evidence like when I met Jesus in hell or father in that pure white place or even this here but I dont choose what I see only recieve what is given

So an image was put in my mind recently, call it a vision or divine thinking or mabe it was just a figment of my imagination who knows?

Your words suggest that you are totally not responsible for seeing what you say you saw.   You have a way of expressing yourself that tends to belie the words you write

to deny claiming you saw a vision or that in any way whatsoever you would think yourself a seer.

Revelation describes Jesus.  Your vision, or whatever it was/is, does not.

I turned around to see the voice that was speaking to me. And when I turned I saw seven golden lampstands, 13and among the lampstands was someone like a son of man,d dressed in a robe reaching down to his feet and with a golden sash around his chest. 14The hair on his head was white like wool, as white as snow, and his eyes were like blazing fire. 15His feet were like bronze glowing in a furnace, and his voice was like the sound of rushing waters. 16In his right hand he held seven stars, and coming out of his mouth was a sharp, double-edged sword. His face was like the sun shining in all its brilliance.

17When I saw him, I fell at his feet as though dead. Then he placed his right hand on me and said: “Do not be afraid. I am the First and the Last. 18I am the Living One; I was dead, and now look, I am alive for ever and ever! And I hold the keys of death and Hades.

A little discernment would go a long way here IMO

I dont know what a seer is but whatever it is im probably not one im just a simple person no one special now as for if I am responcible for the image i saw here is how I see it- i believe God can speak to in many ways and what this was is most likely that because my imagination is not capable of creating an image that beautiful. I saw something beautiful that touched my heart and I wanted to share so maybe it would touch others thats all this is

Just so you understand the word used.  :thumbsup:

Seer , definition .

NOUN :

A person of supposed supernatural insight who sees visions of the future. ".

Well God has shown me future events to take place but I do not accept the title seer as I am just a simple follower of Christ and I dont have the abilty to see things they are given to me

• Group:  Graduated to Heaven
  • Followers:  6
  • Topic Count:  406
  • Topics Per Day:  0.09
  • Content Count:  5,248
  • Content Per Day:  1.13
  • Days Won:  67

Well God has shown me future events to take place 

By this statement I believe you are referring to the numerous dreams you have posted about on the forums. 

How do you know these dreams are from GOD ?

Or are they something that you wish were from GOD ?

Can you test your dreams with scripture ?

Think about this, the Bible the Word of God is finished , it has revealed all and everything we need to know.

I'm not saying that God would not speak through dreams even today. 

Anything God says in a dream or a vision should always match what has already be reviled in HIS Word. 

A dream cannot be placed above the authority of what is found in HIS Word. 

Well God has shown me future events to take place 

By this statement I believe you are referring to the numerous dreams you have posted about on the forums. 

How do you know these dreams are from GOD ?

Or are they something that you wish were from GOD ?

Can you test your dreams with scripture ?

Think about this, the Word is finished , it has revealed all and everything we need to know.

I'm not saying that God would not speak through dreams even today. 

Anything God says in a dream or a vision should always match what has already be reviled in HIS Word. 

A dream cannot be placed above the authority of what is found in HIS Word. 

I saw missiles being rained down and exploding but I was protected I saw a time where where demons were slaughtering ppl and I saw the rapture happening this is what I was speaking of when I said I saw future events. If it would make everyone feel better I wont share anymore, I know its supposed to fit scripture and I dont know why some of it doesnt but I do know when a dream is from God but as fore a vision or just my imagination this is more difficult because I question if maybe i just imagined.

I am still an imature christian as I have not been one for that long so the ability of discernment is still in the works. I only shared these things because I thought It would help ppl somehow but it seems it just causes trouble so I think I will just it them to myself. I apolagize for the trouble and hope everyone has a blessed day:]

• Group:  Diamond Member
  • Followers:  3
  • Topic Count:  104
  • Topics Per Day:  0.02
  • Content Count:  2,458
  • Content Per Day:  0.55
  • Days Won:  5
  • Birthday:  01/31/1950

Thats twice I have heard His eyes are blue.

strange because one would think from where he was born; it is more probable they were brown eyes. most in that area are brown eyed.

• Group:  Royal Member
  • Followers:  8
  • Topic Count:  59
  • Topics Per Day:  0.01
  • Content Count:  4,402
  • Content Per Day:  0.99
  • Days Won:  28
  • Birthday:  04/26/1971

I could careless what Jesus looks like except that he has an expreasion of love on his face when he sees me coming and not a look of disgust that says go away. Regardless of his hair, skin or physical features it is his countenance I desire to see...

• Followers:  34
  • Topic Count:  1,991
  • Topics Per Day:  0.48
  • Content Count:  48,689
  • Content Per Day:  11.82
  • Days Won:  226

So an image was put in my mind recently, call it a vision or divine thinking or mabe it was just a figment of my imagination who knows?

Your words suggest that you are totally not responsible for seeing what you say you saw.   You have a way of expressing yourself that tends to belie the words you write

to deny claiming you saw a vision or that in any way whatsoever you would think yourself a seer.

Revelation describes Jesus.  Your vision, or whatever it was/is, does not.

I turned around to see the voice that was speaking to me. And when I turned I saw seven golden lampstands, 13and among the lampstands was someone like a son of man,d dressed in a robe reaching down to his feet and with a golden sash around his chest. 14The hair on his head was white like wool, as white as snow, and his eyes were like blazing fire. 15His feet were like bronze glowing in a furnace, and his voice was like the sound of rushing waters. 16In his right hand he held seven stars, and coming out of his mouth was a sharp, double-edged sword. His face was like the sun shining in all its brilliance.

17When I saw him, I fell at his feet as though dead. Then he placed his right hand on me and said: “Do not be afraid. I am the First and the Last. 18I am the Living One; I was dead, and now look, I am alive for ever and ever! And I hold the keys of death and Hades.

A little discernment would go a long way here IMO

I dont know what a seer is but whatever it is im probably not one im just a simple person no one special now as for if I am responcible for the image i saw here is how I see it- i believe God can speak to in many ways and what this was is most likely that because my imagination is not capable of creating an image that beautiful. I saw something beautiful that touched my heart and I wanted to share so maybe it would touch others thats all this is

Just so you understand the word used.  :thumbsup:

Seer , definition .

NOUN :

A person of supposed supernatural insight who sees visions of the future. ".

Well God has shown me future events to take place but I do not accept the title seer as I am just a simple follower of Christ and I dont have the abilty to see things they are given to me

So you think you are a prophet.

Thats twice I have heard His eyes are blue.

strange because one would think from where he was born; it is more probable they were brown eyes. most in that area are brown eyed.

Everyone is born with blue eyes because it takes awhile before melanin is deposited in a human eye.I do not know if Jesus was an exception.Ofcourse a babies eyes can change color in a couple of days but all babies eyes are blue when they are born.

• Group:  Graduated to Heaven
  • Followers:  6
  • Topic Count:  406
  • Topics Per Day:  0.09
  • Content Count:  5,248
  • Content Per Day:  1.13
  • Days Won:  67

Everyone is born with blue eyes because it takes awhile before melanin is deposited in a human eye.I do not know if Jesus was an exception.Ofcourse a babies eyes can change color in a couple of days but all babies eyes are blue when they are born.

I'm not a doctor nor an expert but I was under the impression that , 

"Most babies of African or Asian origin have dark grey or brown eyes at birth, their dark eyes becoming a true brown or black after the first six months or year. Mixed race children can have a variety of different eye colours. It's even possible for babies to be born with eyes of two different colours, although this is rare."

http://www.babycentre.co.uk/a178/what-a-newborn-looks-like

So if that is true, it's not that everyone is born with blue eyes. 

But I could be wrong. 

I'm not a doctor nor an expert but I was under the impression that , 

"Most babies of African or Asian origin have dark grey or brown eyes at birth, their dark eyes becoming a true brown or black after the first six months or year. Mixed race children can have a variety of different eye colours. It's even possible for babies to be born with eyes of two different colours, although this is rare."

http://www.babycentre.co.uk/a178/what-a-newborn-looks-like

So if that is true, it's not that everyone is born with blue eyes. 

But I could be wrong. 

All human babies are born with blue eyes.Please post an article that says otherwise.