• Group:  Royal Member
  • Followers:  4
  • Topic Count:  55
  • Topics Per Day:  0.01
  • Content Count:  4,568
  • Content Per Day:  0.69
  • Days Won:  0

name="Sevenseas" post="2105447" timestamp="139905632"

God does not contradict Himself but your insights do.

I agree with you Sevenseas as I have found this to be consistent within the dreams and vision that has been shared in the forums.  

I cannot come to the conclusion that your pictures are beneficial to those who are Christians.

I also agree with this unless there is proper interpretation the body of Christ cannot be edified. 

You know, anyone in scripture who had a vision or a dream CLEARLY knew it was from God and there was ALWAYS purpose to it.

This too is true if God is showing someone something then God "will give" the interpretation and meaning he will make it known.

Speculations and visions and dreams abound today it seems, while the actual knowledge of scripture has less and less import attached to it.

I agree 100% with this. When it comes to visions and dreams and people speaking them forth saying God showed me this or that. Whether that person realizes it or not they are prophesying (fore-telling) what they are claiming God showed and told them. I do believe in the last days we are currently living in that there will be visions and dreams as was prophesied by the prophet Joel. But I'm always reminded of the question in the words God gave and spoke to the prophet Jeremiah and use them when it comes to dreams and visions that are being shared.  Everything must be measured by the scriptures and what God reveals or shows will never contradict his word that is found in scripture.  Instead it will expound or open up the scriptures further with the insight that is being given when something is revealed or shown by God.   This is what God spoke to the prophet Jeremiah concerning dreams and visions........

Jeremiah 23:28  - The prophet that hath a dream, let him tell a dream; and he that hath my word, let him speak my  word faithfully.  What is the chaff to the wheat?  saith the Lord. 

A person can have false dreams and visions and we must be cautious and see if they align up with the word of God and not just take them and receive them at face value as being from God.   Because chaff will not remain and be blown away in the wind only the wheat will remain.  The Word of God will remain and it is the more sure word of prophecy that will come to pass as he has so spoken it.  So I am in agreement with what you have posted within this thread for I am likeminded.  My belief is that if one does not have an interpretation to give then they should keep the things they have been shown to themselves and unto God alone.