tigger398

• Group:  Advanced Member
  • Followers:  0
  • Topic Count:  16
  • Topics Per Day:  0.00
  • Content Count:  443
  • Content Per Day:  0.09
  • Days Won:  1

It should also be noticed that a good majority of these shooters were on psych meds which can really mess with a young persons mind. The kids that are on these meds need to be monitored more closely for signs of unusual behavior.

• Group:  Worthy Ministers
  • Followers:  29
  • Topic Count:  596
  • Topics Per Day:  0.08
  • Content Count:  56,089
  • Content Per Day:  7.56
  • Days Won:  271

It should also be noticed that a good majority of these shooters were on psych meds which can really mess with a young persons mind. The kids that are on these meds need to be monitored more closely for signs of unusual behavior.

that is a reality that is seldom talked about.....

• Group:  Members
  • Followers:  1
  • Topic Count:  3
  • Content Count:  88
  • Content Per Day:  0.02
  • Days Won:  0

Here in Australia we have nil to report as there are no school shootings because we banned guns largely and I am very happy to be in a country where those stupid things aren't in the hands of the general public. :) The best place for guns is landfill at the dump or squashed to make cars. Something like that happened to all our guns many years ago and almost of us  love it and don't want them back.

I'm staying right here where it's safe and peaceful.

Edited by Chris.

• Topic Count:  3
  • Content Count:  88
  • Content Per Day:  0.02

Most mass shooters end up killing themselves once the massacre ends, either through disruption, or once their supplies have been expended.  I believe the people that go on these shooting rampages have chosen to end their lives and are very angry about that. 

People used to commit suicide in a manner that would humiliate their loved ones, nowadays people aren't satisified with the decision to just end their lives.  My guess they're thinking, "Since I'm going to Hell anyway, I'm gonna take as many with me as I can."  Figuratively speaking. . .

I believe these massacres happen because the people committing them have been secularized.  They can't fear a god they don't believe in, so they don't care what happens when they die.  As far as they are concerned, their life just ends, no eternal justice, no eternal consequences for their evil, just nothingness.

With that way of thinking, I can see why they wouldn't be afraid to kill innocent people and themselves.

The gun control progressives know this to be true, which is why they always try to take the focus off the killers and blame the weapons.

It's a spiritual war, always has been.  That's why it doesn't matter what the weapon is.  We've seen mass poisonings, stabbings, vehicular homicides, shootings, bombings, hijackings, etc.  The weapons are the means to end.  Mass murders are communism in action.  The last century should have clued us in on that.

That's a good point Justin. It's not guns that are to blame, it's the secularisation of society. So in many ways the people that blame this stuff on the Second Amendment have only themselves to blame because it is their policies that are causing this. Of course, they would never see this, nor would they admit it.

Britain is a much more secular than the US but  we also have  strict gun control laws and these events are much rarer here. Dunblane 1996, when 12 children were klled was the only school shooting in living memory. There have been a small number of other drive by style spree shootings: Hungerford 1987, Cumbra 2010. In these 3 cases the killers were amongst the small minority of the population with legally owned fire  arms.

We leave you guys for dead for secular maybe. Pubs out number churches 10 to 1 and sport is almost religion here, hardly anyone attends church and Christians are a minority of the population maybe 12% of the population go to christian churches regularly.    We rarely have shootings because they got rid of the guns.  The only ones we get on the news are like deliberate gang criminal hit type things and it's not very common. 

Edited by Chris.

• Topic Count:  1
  • Content Count:  13
  • Content Per Day:  0.00
  • Birthday:  10/15/1996

Does anyone notice that these school shootings, or shootings in general is getting out of control. That shootings are increasing.

Yeah, it's horrible. The rapture is near.

Most mass shooters end up killing themselves once the massacre ends, either through disruption, or once their supplies have been expended.  I believe the people that go on these shooting rampages have chosen to end their lives and are very angry about that. 

People used to commit suicide in a manner that would humiliate their loved ones, nowadays people aren't satisified with the decision to just end their lives.  My guess they're thinking, "Since I'm going to Hell anyway, I'm gonna take as many with me as I can."  Figuratively speaking. . .

I believe these massacres happen because the people committing them have been secularized.  They can't fear a god they don't believe in, so they don't care what happens when they die.  As far as they are concerned, their life just ends, no eternal justice, no eternal consequences for their evil, just nothingness.

With that way of thinking, I can see why they wouldn't be afraid to kill innocent people and themselves.

The gun control progressives know this to be true, which is why they always try to take the focus off the killers and blame the weapons.

It's a spiritual war, always has been.  That's why it doesn't matter what the weapon is.  We've seen mass poisonings, stabbings, vehicular homicides, shootings, bombings, hijackings, etc.  The weapons are the means to end.  Mass murders are communism in action.  The last century should have clued us in on that.

That's a good point Justin. It's not guns that are to blame, it's the secularisation of society. So in many ways the people that blame this stuff on the Second Amendment have only themselves to blame because it is their policies that are causing this. Of course, they would never see this, nor would they admit it.

Britain is a much more secular than the US but  we also have  strict gun control laws and these events are much rarer here. Dunblane 1996, when 12 children were klled was the only school shooting in living memory. There have been a small number of other drive by style spree shootings: Hungerford 1987, Cumbra 2010. In these 3 cases the killers were amongst the small minority of the population with legally owned fire  arms.

We leave you guys for dead for secular maybe. Pubs out number churches 10 to 1 and sport is almost religion here, hardly anyone attends church and Christians are a minority of the population maybe 12% of the population go to christian churches regularly.    We rarely have shootings because they got rid of the guns.  The only ones we get on the news are like deliberate gang criminal hit type things and it's not very common. 

when you start having the problems that the US is presently having, you will wish you had your guns back.

I think if I was going to go nuts and "do" a bunch of people in a no weapons zone, I would not do it with a gun...  It takes a little training to use a gun well, and you can learn to use a sword just as easy......    a person who understands and can use a 36 inch sword is about as deadly as a person with a gun (assuming no one else has a gun)  They are super quiet not alerting others around and they never misfire and are as deadly as a gun or more so.

• Group:  Royal Member
  • Followers:  4
  • Topic Count:  144
  • Topics Per Day:  0.02
  • Content Count:  4,512
  • Content Per Day:  0.68
  • Days Won:  10
  • Birthday:  10/07/1979

Australia doesn't even have 10% of the population the US has.  What works there cannot work here.  A few crazies committing atrocities out of few hundred million people is not a gun problem.  If that were the case, you would hear of Americans going on shooting rampages everyday.

Most of America lives in peace, most of the gun violence battlegrounds take place in drug/gang territories.

• Followers:  4
  • Topic Count:  144
  • Topics Per Day:  0.02
  • Content Count:  4,512
  • Content Per Day:  0.68
  • Days Won:  10
  • Birthday:  10/07/1979

Great Britain is not even 20% of the US population.  The more people you have living on top of each other, the more violent that area will become.  Criminals love the anonymity that large populations provide them.

• Followers:  7
  • Topic Count:  867
  • Topics Per Day:  0.24
  • Content Count:  7,331
  • Content Per Day:  2.00
  • Days Won:  31
  • Birthday:  04/28/1964

Great Britain is not even 20% of the US population.  The more people you have living on top of each other, the more violent that area will become.  Criminals love the anonymity that large populations provide them.

It's only 20% of the population but it's less than 4 or 5% the size in area. Theoretically there are more people living on top of each other in Britain than there are in the U.S.

However saying that, we did not have strict gun laws until Hungerford and Dunblane. Before then it was relatively easy to get a firearms certificate. I remember finding a round of live ammunition on the street near my house when I was a kid. It belonged to a neighbour who owned a collection of guns. My father told me to take the round and give it back to him. He showed me a Smith & Wesson revolver that he had and let me point and click it. He showed me how the double action worked. As a boy, I was fascinated.He also had a collection of rifles and a shotgun. I don't remember what they were.

What happened in Rwanda... could happen anywhere. Disarming any population leaves them helpless to anyone who is armed... and it seems the bad guys are always armed.