• Group:  Worthy Ministers
  • Followers:  96
  • Topic Count:  307
  • Topics Per Day:  0.08
  • Content Count:  18,136
  • Content Per Day:  4.63
  • Days Won:  327

Blessings Oak

Amen,Brother     Thats it !                                                                                        With love-in Christ,Kwik

• Group:  Advanced Member
  • Followers:  1
  • Topic Count:  93
  • Topics Per Day:  0.03
  • Content Count:  386
  • Content Per Day:  0.10
  • Days Won:  2
  • Birthday:  12/20/1991

I didnt join the forum but I did go there willingly because I know what ppl say about satanists but since I never meet one i went for myself. I am not the type of person to believe anything ppl say I have to see for myself before i believe. What I found was that although they call themselves satanists they were like a lot of ppl they disliked sexual harrasement there is no lying allowed and they seemed layed back not very zealious for their religion.

I understand the danger but i had to see the truth for myself not what ppl say and it turns out most of the satanists i saw looked at their faith as a sort of way to belong. i mean their were some hard core ones but  most likely became satanists from abuse or ppl being cruel because they were different.

• Group:  Royal Member
  • Followers:  3
  • Topic Count:  30
  • Topics Per Day:  0.01
  • Content Count:  3,373
  • Content Per Day:  0.76
  • Days Won:  22

There is no way you can possibly know what 'most' satanists believe or think from one perusal of a satanic forum.

Those who worship the devil are as diverse as those who believe in Christ.

The Bible tells us to have NOTHING to do with the unfruitful works of darkness.  That would include playing in a satanic forum.

they disliked sexual harrasement

BTW, that is utter nonsense.  Sexual perversion and activity is a large part of these groups.  sorry, something seems off in your observations......

• Followers:  7
  • Topic Count:  867
  • Topics Per Day:  0.24
  • Content Count:  7,331
  • Content Per Day:  2.00
  • Days Won:  31
  • Birthday:  04/28/1964

I didnt join the forum but I did go there willingly because I know what ppl say about satanists but since I never meet one i went for myself. I am not the type of person to believe anything ppl say I have to see for myself before i believe. What I found was that although they call themselves satanists they were like a lot of ppl they disliked sexual harrasement there is no lying allowed and they seemed layed back not very zealious for their religion.

I understand the danger but i had to see the truth for myself not what ppl say and it turns out most of the satanists i saw looked at their faith as a sort of way to belong. i mean their were some hard core ones but  most likely became satanists from abuse or ppl being cruel because they were different.

It's entirely up to you. I've studied Islamic scripture which is equally Satanic but It doesn't fool me because I know it's all lies.

What you say about them disliking sexual harassment is not strictly true. This is a half-lie. They may believe that adults, especially adults in their own denomination should not be sexually harassed by strangers, but they are still into sexual abuse in different ways.

It may even be that they redefine what 'sexual harassment' means in order to fool people into thinking that they are against it.

They are trying to compromise God's views with ones of their own. This is how Satan works. He never tells complete lies all the time. He has a kind of Godliness himself, but it's a Godliness that cannot bring salvation and it's mixed in with all sorts of other blasphemies.

Remember that we were made in God's image so humans have Godliness within them but Satan corrupts it. So many Satanists will have some moral values that come from God but others implanted by Satan. It's not a destruction of God's morals but a corruption of them. In the worst cases they become so corrupted that they are twisted and perverted beyond recognition.

These are nothing but false morals.

It's entirely up to you. I've studied Islamic scripture which is equally Satanic but It doesn't fool me because I know it's all lies.

What you say about them disliking sexual harassment is not strictly true. This is a half-lie. They may believe that adults, especially adults in their own denomination should not be sexually harassed by strangers, but they are still into sexual abuse in different ways.

It may even be that they redefine what 'sexual harassment' means in order to fool people into thinking that they are against it.

They are trying to compromise God's views with ones of their own. This is how Satan works. He never tells complete lies all the time. He has a kind of Godliness himself, but it's a Godliness that cannot bring salvation and it's mixed in with all sorts of other blasphemies.

Remember that we were made in God's image so humans have Godliness within them but Satan corrupts it. So many Satanists will have some moral values that come from God but others implanted by Satan. It's not a destruction of God's morals but a corruption of them. In the worst cases they become so corrupted that they are twisted and perverted beyond recognition.

These are nothing but false morals.

Even so, I believe there is good in everyone even the most vile and cruel person. To me even though they worship a being they do not know they are still beautiful treasures that I would die for. I dont care who they are now or what they have been I see who they can be if they would be shown who they are to God.

Satan cant have them, they are not his to take.

ok fireheart...everyone here as far as I know, from those who are Christians, would agree that God loves and desires the salvation of even the most vile satan worshipper

However, unlike you, God does not overlook what they are doing or who they are now

further, the devil can most certainly have anyone that chooses him.  Are you aware of any portion of scripture that states otherwise?  We are free to choose

It seems quite plausable that if a person believes in the devil then he/she must also believe in God as there really is no devil if there is no God

I'm not sure what the purpose of this thread really is?  however, it's probably not really about who loves sinners more because God would always win that one

ok fireheart...everyone here as far as I know, from those who are Christians, would agree that God loves and desires the salvation of even the most vile satan worshipper

However, unlike you, God does not overlook what they are doing or who they are now

further, the devil can most certainly have anyone that chooses him.  Are you aware of any portion of scripture that states otherwise?  We are free to choose

It seems quite plausable that if a person believes in the devil then he/she must also believe in God as there really is no devil if there is no God

I'm not sure what the purpose of this thread really is?  however, it's probably not really about who loves sinners more because God would always win that one

Satan may be able to take some ppl I didnt mean it in a literal sense because sadly not all can be saved but he can only have ppl to an extent because God will send his warriors to save ppl. There wasnt a specific point of the thread except what I learned from the forum there and it certainly wasnt who loves sinners more im not sure where you got that idea. I just have a bad habbit of speaking my heart is all, when I am overcome with love without even thinking I pour it in my posts and i admit it makes me seem strange.

But I stand by my words about not caring who the are or what they have done because first off im in no position to judge and second I know how precious they are to God so they will be that precious to me.

• Group:  Members
  • Topic Count:  3
  • Topics Per Day:  0.00
  • Content Count:  88
  • Content Per Day:  0.02
  • Days Won:  0

There are those amongst us that walk a life full of the Holy Spirit with that ministry calling  that could evangelise in places like that successfully if God directed them to do it. People in there are a byproduct of a bad decision earlier but they still are people and everyone deserves a chance to hear the good news of Jesus.  

Edited by Chris.

I agree  ^^^

• Topic Count:  34
  • Content Count:  370
  • Content Per Day:  0.09
  • Days Won:  0

About their view on hell and why they are knowingly so eagerly going there, I believe for satanists (they think) hell as a paradise. Oh the fooled.. Just as suicide is like martyrdom for a believer. Everything basically is perverted, but quite probably there are exceptions for some things.

Of course, these poor beings are full of demons, which make it very easy for Satan to keep them lured. The more one is open to sin, the greater stronghold is being created for the demonic.

Gladly, as we all know, once one comes into contact with Jesus, things change dramatically.

Always, always, always, bring the name of Jesus against any principality, better if you have first taken Him into your heart, though, you don't wan the same thing to happen to you that happened to the sons of the high priest who commanded a demon in Jesus name without knowing Him or believing in Him. Demons have hard time putting up with Him who has been given all power in Heaven and Earth.

It's all about falling deeper on Satan's grounds, when it has to do with any form of satanism, no matter how humanistic they appear. The further one advances on their course, one will come to realize dark supernatural forces show up sooner rather than later.

You know what Jesus said about the leaven. Satan's leaven is of one special sort. And that's why we were given the power of the Holy Spirit. God is well prepared to clean up the mess. Be the brush of God.