• Followers:  22
  • Topic Count:  1,294
  • Topics Per Day:  0.21
  • Content Count:  31,762
  • Content Per Day:  5.24
  • Days Won:  115

OneLight.

You ask, "are you saying that Adam was sinless?"

Adam was sinless when he decided to take the necessary action to save Eve, and this resulted in him becoming a sinner.

Edwin.

Thanks for the answer, which I partially agree with.  Adam was sinless until he decided to go against Gods commandment to not eat from the tree.  I do, however, disagree that Adam saved Eve.  Adam could not save himself.  Care to explain what you meant?

• Group:  Advanced Member
  • Followers:  1
  • Topic Count:  35
  • Topics Per Day:  0.01
  • Content Count:  147
  • Content Per Day:  0.04
  • Days Won:  0

OneLight.

You say, "I do, however, disagree that Adam saved Eve."

Adam did not save Eve directly, but he started off the process which enabled Jesus to be born into the human race, to have a psychical body in order to experience the excruciating agony of crucifixion which was available to save her.

Heb 10:4 For it is impossible for the blood of bulls and goats to take away sins. 
Heb 10:5 Consequently, when Christ came into the world, he said, "Sacrifices and offerings you have not desired,
but a body have you prepared for me; 

• Group:  Royal Member
  • Followers:  3
  • Topic Count:  683
  • Topics Per Day:  0.12
  • Content Count:  11,128
  • Content Per Day:  2.00
  • Days Won:  54
  • Birthday:  12/07/1952

OneLight.

Adam did not save Eve directly, but he started off the process which enabled Jesus to be born into the human race, to have a psychical body in order to experience the excruciating agony of crucifixion which was available to save her.

Heb 10:4 For it is impossible for the blood of bulls and goats to take away sins. 

Heb 10:5 Consequently, when Christ came into the world, he said, "Sacrifices and offerings you have not desired,

Which does not answer OneLight's question.

I am in agreement with 99% of the posters on this thread. In no way did Adam lay down his life for Eve. And it is on that precept your assertion hinges.

• Group:  Royal Member
  • Followers:  22
  • Topic Count:  1,294
  • Topics Per Day:  0.21
  • Content Count:  31,762
  • Content Per Day:  5.24
  • Days Won:  115

OneLight.

Adam did not start the process, God did.  God knows the beginning from the end and very well knew what the choices of Adam and Eve would be and how He would reconcile man to Him.  God, not Adam, put all actions in place for Christ to be our Savior.  Adam, like you and I, is only human.