Last Daze

• Group:  Royal Member
  • Followers:  8
  • Topic Count:  29
  • Topics Per Day:  0.01
  • Content Count:  3,239
  • Content Per Day:  0.86
  • Days Won:  6

Thanks you two for your thoughts on the subject. While I still think the trio consists of Satan, the demonic prince of Rome, and the false prophet/Antichrist (demon, demon, human), I'll keep what you've told me here in mind.

Hi Last daze.

Demons are not fallen angels;but they are the souls of the hybrids during the flood.

The spirits of those half angels are not accepted in heaven.

They are the trouble makers on earth. And they do possess people.

jesse.

I decided to revisit this thread so if this sounds old, sorry.

I'm curious here Jesse, how do you know who exactly demons are? Where does it say demons are only disembodied souls from the Nephalim? Are demons fallen angels? The evidence probably supports this, but to assume all offspring of Angel and woman are demons only seems to be a stretch, especially without support of scripture.

Thanks. Let me know what you are thinking.

• Group:  Diamond Member
  • Followers:  1
  • Topic Count:  8
  • Topics Per Day:  0.00
  • Content Count:  1,665
  • Content Per Day:  0.46
  • Days Won:  3

I'm curious here Jesse, how do you know who exactly demons are? Where does it say demons are only disembodied souls from the Nephalim? Are demons fallen angels? The evidence probably supports this, but to assume all offspring of Angel and woman are demons only seems to be a stretch, especially without support of scripture.

Per this Scripture, the giants do not resurrect (rise), and thus are fully destroyed. So I don't see how they could be disembodied spirits.

Isaiah 26

14 They are dead, they shall not live; they are deceased, they shall not rise: therefore hast Thou visited and destroyed them, and made all their memory to perish.

The Hebrew for "deceased" there is 'rapha', a word used for the giants of the OT that the KJV translators in several OT Scriptures translated as "dead" when it actually refers to the giants (like the Rephaim).

If you'll consider that Scripture closely, you should come to understand that God is talking about the giant offspring of the fallen angels of Gen.6 and thereafter, their having been destroyed, even all their memory perished, and that they do not "rise" (resurrect).

In Genesis 6, we are told the giants of Noah's days were "men of renown", which means 'men of the name' or legend, per Hebrew scholar E.W. Bullinger. They point to the many ancient mythologies of gods that ancient cultures have written about, like the old Greek, Roman, Indian, etc., mythologies of both Occident and Orient. Like most ancient myths, there is usually some truth connected with them that caused such legends to be passed through many generations, with the actual details becoming more and more obscure and shrouded in mystery, and thus becoming mythology.

• Group:  Worthy Ministers
  • Followers:  29
  • Topic Count:  598
  • Topics Per Day:  0.08
  • Content Count:  56,129
  • Content Per Day:  7.56
  • Days Won:  271

Thanks you two for your thoughts on the subject. While I still think the trio consists of Satan, the demonic prince of Rome, and the false prophet/Antichrist (demon, demon, human), I'll keep what you've told me here in mind.

Hi Last daze.

Demons are not fallen angels;but they are the souls of the hybrids during the flood.

The spirits of those half angels are not accepted in heaven.

They are the trouble makers on earth. And they do possess people.

jesse.

I'm not Jesse, but if you really want to know ask one......    if you demand an answer under the name of Jesus they will not lie to you.

• Group:  Removed from Forums for Breaking Terms of Service
  • Followers:  0
  • Topic Count:  0
  • Topics Per Day:  0
  • Content Count:  17
  • Content Per Day:  0.00
  • Days Won:  0

I've always read and heard that the trio of evil (the red dragon, the beast from the sea, and the beast from the earth) found in Revelation 12 and 13 correlate to Satan, the Antichrist, and the false prophet respectively. This would mean that the trio is made up of a demon, a human, and another human.

The red dragon is clearly identified as Satan in Revelation 12:9. The beast from the sea (with 7 heads and 10 horns) is described by John in Revelation 17:8. It says that that the beast was and is not and is about to come up out of the abyss and go to destruction. That description indicates that at some point before John was given the revelation, the beast "was" (actively doing things). At the time of the revelation, the beast "is not" (actively doing things) with the natural inference being because he was cast into the abyss. I say that because at some point he comes up out of the abyss.

Based on that description, I have difficulty seeing how the beast from the sea can be a human. He would have had to have existed in the first century or before. Also, references to the abyss found in the Bible indicate that it's a holding place or prison for demons. Luke 8:30-32 Revelation 20:2-3 If the beast from the sea comes up out of the abyss, how can he be a human?

We know from Daniel 10 that there are certain demons that influence governments i.e. the prince of Persia, the prince of Greece. It's reasonable to assume that there is also a prince of Rome, a demon that caused the Roman Empire to exercise dominion. It could be that this demon, the prince of Rome, caused Roman greatness and at some point was thrown into the abyss to be held until his release in the end times. This seems to be a better fit for the beast from the sea than a human. It would also explain the need for a "mouthpiece".

I see the trio of evil correlating to Satan, "the prince of Rome", and the false prophet (Antichrist) making it a demon, another demon, and a human.

I would be interested in any scripturally based thoughts on the subject.  Please don't link in websites or copy+paste info.  Always provide a scriptural basis and limit speculation.

You're understanding of scripture is limited to what's been taught over the centuries. The Beast, Satan, and the false prophet are fallen angels. They can and do live and appear as men on the earth.

The Beast and the False Prophet were devils that reigned as kings in Rome, specifically the historical 9th and 12th Roman Emperors. The key to understanding this is the fact one of the 12 disciples, Judas, was a devil.

Why is Judas called "the son of perdition?"

Jhn 17:12 While I was with them in the world, I kept them in thy name: those that thou gavest me I have kept, and none of them is lost, but the son of perdition; that the scripture might be fulfilled.

2Th 2:3 Let no man deceive you by any means: for that day shall not come, except there come a falling away first, and that man of sin be revealed, the son of perdition;

Rev 17:8 The beast that thou sawest was, and is not; and shall ascend out of the bottomless pit, and go into perdition: and they that dwell on the earth shall wonder, whose names were not written in the book of life from the foundation of the world, when they behold the beast that was, and is not, and yet is.

Rev 17:11 And the beast that was, and is not, even he is the eighth, and is of the seven, and goeth into perdition.

Another key interpretation to understanding Revelation is the releasing of the 4 Euphrates angels. Each of these 4 angels is a host of 50 million enties totaling 200 million. Now count the number of the Beast, "his number is 666."

Num 1:2 Take ye the sum of all the congregation of the children of Israel, after their families, by the house of their fathers, with the number of their names, every male by their polls;

Num 3:40 And the LORD said unto Moses, Number all the firstborn of the males of the children of Israel from a month old and upward, and take the number of their names.

A word to the wise, if you can recieve it.

Edited by Semaj

• Followers:  17
  • Topic Count:  50
  • Topics Per Day:  0.01
  • Content Count:  3,727
  • Content Per Day:  1.04
  • Days Won:  5

Jesse

Could you please answer spock, brother?

• Followers:  9
  • Topic Count:  84
  • Topics Per Day:  0.02
  • Content Count:  4,011
  • Content Per Day:  1.12
  • Days Won:  4

Jesse

Could you please answer spock, brother?

I haven't seen Jesse on in quite a while.

• Followers:  9
  • Topic Count:  84
  • Topics Per Day:  0.02
  • Content Count:  4,011
  • Content Per Day:  1.12
  • Days Won:  4

I've always read and heard that the trio of evil (the red dragon, the beast from the sea, and the beast from the earth) found in Revelation 12 and 13 correlate to Satan, the Antichrist, and the false prophet respectively. This would mean that the trio is made up of a demon, a human, and another human.

The red dragon is clearly identified as Satan in Revelation 12:9. The beast from the sea (with 7 heads and 10 horns) is described by John in Revelation 17:8. It says that that the beast was and is not and is about to come up out of the abyss and go to destruction. That description indicates that at some point before John was given the revelation, the beast "was" (actively doing things). At the time of the revelation, the beast "is not" (actively doing things) with the natural inference being because he was cast into the abyss. I say that because at some point he comes up out of the abyss.

Based on that description, I have difficulty seeing how the beast from the sea can be a human. He would have had to have existed in the first century or before. Also, references to the abyss found in the Bible indicate that it's a holding place or prison for demons. Luke 8:30-32 Revelation 20:2-3 If the beast from the sea comes up out of the abyss, how can he be a human?

We know from Daniel 10 that there are certain demons that influence governments i.e. the prince of Persia, the prince of Greece. It's reasonable to assume that there is also a prince of Rome, a demon that caused the Roman Empire to exercise dominion. It could be that this demon, the prince of Rome, caused Roman greatness and at some point was thrown into the abyss to be held until his release in the end times. This seems to be a better fit for the beast from the sea than a human. It would also explain the need for a "mouthpiece".

I see the trio of evil correlating to Satan, "the prince of Rome", and the false prophet (Antichrist) making it a demon, another demon, and a human.

I would be interested in any scripturally based thoughts on the subject.  Please don't link in websites or copy+paste info.  Always provide a scriptural basis and limit speculation.

You're understanding of scripture is limited to what's been taught over the centuries. The Beast, Satan, and the false prophet are fallen angels. They can and do live and appear as men on the earth.

The Beast and the False Prophet were devils that reigned as kings in Rome, specifically the historical 9th and 12th Roman Emperors. The key to understanding this is the fact one of the 12 disciples, Judas, was a devil.

Why is Judas called "the son of perdition?"

Jhn 17:12 While I was with them in the world, I kept them in thy name: those that thou gavest me I have kept, and none of them is lost, but the son of perdition; that the scripture might be fulfilled.

2Th 2:3 Let no man deceive you by any means: for that day shall not come, except there come a falling away first, and that man of sin be revealed, the son of perdition;

Rev 17:8 The beast that thou sawest was, and is not; and shall ascend out of the bottomless pit, and go into perdition: and they that dwell on the earth shall wonder, whose names were not written in the book of life from the foundation of the world, when they behold the beast that was, and is not, and yet is.

Rev 17:11 And the beast that was, and is not, even he is the eighth, and is of the seven, and goeth into perdition.

Another key interpretation to understanding Revelation is the releasing of the 4 Euphrates angels. Each of these 4 angels is a host of 50 million enties totaling 200 million. Now count the number of the Beast, "his number is 666."

Num 1:2 Take ye the sum of all the congregation of the children of Israel, after their families, by the house of their fathers, with the number of their names, every male by their polls;

Num 3:40 And the LORD said unto Moses, Number all the firstborn of the males of the children of Israel from a month old and upward, and take the number of their names.

A word to the wise, if you can recieve it.

There's no doubt that Satan and all of the evil forces will be working their deception in the last days.

For the mystery of lawlessness is already at work; only he who now restrains will do so until he is taken out of the way. Then that lawless one will be revealed whom the Lord will slay with the breath of His mouth and bring to an end by the appearance of His coming; that is, the one whose coming is in accord with the activity of Satan, with all power and signs and false wonders, and with all the deception of wickedness for those who perish, because they did not receive the love of the truth so as to be saved.   2Thess 2:7-10

I don't know all the technical "ins" and "outs" of how the spiritual realm works, how people are influenced or possessed, or the difference.  We have a glimpse of what goes on and I consider the rest conjecture.  Whatever Satan did to Judas will probably happen again to the false prophet.  That's how the false prophet can speak as a dragon.

And Satan entered into Judas who was called Iscariot, belonging to the number of the twelve.  Luke 22:3

Regardless if its a fallen angel taking on the form of a man, or a man who Satan enters into, the manifestation in the material realm will be that of a man with supernatural powers and the deception of those days will be unparallelled.  That's what we have to guard against.  The takeaway from it all is that we should be ready, and not weighed down with the cares of the world.

Be on guard, so that your hearts will not be weighted down with dissipation and drunkenness and the worries of life, and that day will not come on you suddenly like a trap; for it will come upon all those who dwell on the face of all the earth. But keep on the alert at all times, praying that you may have strength to escape all these things that are about to take place, and to stand before the Son of Man.”  Luke 21:34-36

Sidebar: the abyss is a place of restraint for demons / fallen angels per Rev 20.

• Group:  Removed from Forums for Breaking Terms of Service
  • Followers:  0
  • Topic Count:  0
  • Topics Per Day:  0
  • Content Count:  17
  • Content Per Day:  0.00

There's no doubt that Satan and all of the evil forces will be working their deception in the last days.

For the mystery of lawlessness is already at work; only he who now restrains will do so until he is taken out of the way. Then that lawless one will be revealed whom the Lord will slay with the breath of His mouth and bring to an end by the appearance of His coming; that is, the one whose coming is in accord with the activity of Satan, with all power and signs and false wonders, and with all the deception of wickedness for those who perish, because they did not receive the love of the truth so as to be saved.   2Thess 2:7-10

I don't know all the technical "ins" and "outs" of how the spiritual realm works, how people are influenced or possessed, or the difference.  We have a glimpse of what goes on and I consider the rest conjecture.  Whatever Satan did to Judas will probably happen again to the false prophet.  That's how the false prophet can speak as a dragon.

And Satan entered into Judas who was called Iscariot, belonging to the number of the twelve.  Luke 22:3

Regardless if its a fallen angel taking on the form of a man, or a man who Satan enters into, the manifestation in the material realm will be that of a man with supernatural powers and the deception of those days will be unparallelled.  That's what we have to guard against.  The takeaway from it all is that we should be ready, and not weighed down with the cares of the world.

Be on guard, so that your hearts will not be weighted down with dissipation and drunkenness and the worries of life, and that day will not come on you suddenly like a trap; for it will come upon all those who dwell on the face of all the earth. But keep on the alert at all times, praying that you may have strength to escape all these things that are about to take place, and to stand before the Son of Man.”  Luke 21:34-36

Sidebar: the abyss is a place of restraint for demons / fallen angels per Rev 20.

The only thing the innocent have to be aware of is the false interpretations of scripture. What you're talking about has already been fulfilled. The 11 horns/kings in Daniel and Revelation are the first 11 kings of Rome, starting with Augustus Caesar.

• Followers:  2
  • Topic Count:  10
  • Content Count:  1,957
  • Content Per Day:  0.56

To the OP:

Briefly .............

Satan's beast is defined here [Revelation 9:11; 11:7; 13:1-4; 17:8-18]

This entity is not human, but a fallen angel like Satan

Abaddon rules over 7 human Middle Eastern kingdoms and related king positions for Satan

5 have fallen and 2 more will follow at the end of this present age, the 6th smaller, and the 7th expanded

Abaddon will be released from the abyss by Satan [Revelation 9:1] and will manifest in the human little horn of Daniel's visions [Daniel 7:7-25; 8:9-25, 9:26-27 [the other prince]; 11:36-45; 12:7] 

• Followers:  1
  • Topic Count:  8
  • Content Count:  1,665
  • Content Per Day:  0.46
  • Days Won:  3

To the OP:

Briefly .............

Satan's beast is defined here [Revelation 9:11; 11:7; 13:1-4; 17:8-18]

This entity is not human, but a fallen angel like Satan

Abaddon rules over 7 human Middle Eastern kingdoms and related king positions for Satan

5 have fallen and 2 more will follow at the end of this present age, the 6th smaller, and the 7th expanded

Abaddon will be released from the abyss by Satan [Revelation 9:1] and will manifest in the human little horn of Daniel's visions [Daniel 7:7-25; 8:9-25, 9:26-27 [the other prince]; 11:36-45; 12:7] 

Those titles of Abaddon and Apollyon are titles FOR Satan, not another like him. Satan is that king, the angel of the bottomless pit.

In Rev.12:7 forward we are shown he and his angels will be cast down to this earth among us, in OUR dimension. He is coming 'here', on earth, in person, and the majority of the world will wonder at him, meaning they will wonder at who he is, not being able to recognize him as the devil in person. Pretty obvious many here aren't even ready for that, because of the thinking that it will be someone else other than Satan himself.