JTC

• Group:  Members
  • Followers:  1
  • Topic Count:  1
  • Topics Per Day:  0.00
  • Content Count:  64
  • Content Per Day:  0.02
  • Days Won:  0

I think a lot of it has to do with parents having wanted the opposite sex child than what was given by God to them.

I remember a news article some time ago where a mother sued an elementary school for the right of their son to enter girls facilities there. She claimed her six year old was transgender.

When I was 6 I was what they called a Tomboy. I had no illusion I was a boy inside. But that woman who filed suit, won! And now her child can violate the privacy of little girls from elementary grade until he graduates. He doesn't even have to dress the part. He can simply claim he is a girl inside and he's allowed into all private facilities so he can offend the majority of students there due to their being forced by law to defer to his alleged feelings about himself.

Isaiah warned us. Beware of those who call evil good and good evil.

It's a spirit that is descending on this world ever more so than what was here before. That woman is actually said to be the mother of all other lawsuits of that nature as relates to children being violated because the next lawsuit ensues where a parent claims their child is not really their child as they appear to be. But has a hidden opposite sex inside them. And because of that it should have the right to offend and violate others so it can express itself.......equally!

God have mercy!

• Group:  Royal Member
  • Followers:  3
  • Topic Count:  30
  • Topics Per Day:  0.01
  • Content Count:  3,373
  • Content Per Day:  0.76
  • Days Won:  22

I'm in basic agreement here with the view that God does not make mistakes, but what about those who are born a hermaphrodite (genitalia of both sexes)?

Or retained sexual organs in a body cavity or other similar 'defects'?

I am of the opinion that sin has opened the doors to many if not all, of these abnormal births or even brain patterns...

thoughts?  I don't think we can overlook things because it may be difficult to talk about...I'm not saying anyone else does either....but there are some very difficult

things people have to deal with other than fantasizing about being the gender opposite to that which they cover with their underwear

She ran screaming from the shower room, towel wrapped around her, straight to her mom in the lobby.

Her mommy went to the security guard at the front desk , who was half way to them at the time because she'd heard the screams, and after reporting there was a man in the women's/girls shower , which meant he had walked through the womens locker room to get there, was informed that it was perfectly legal! And there was nothing that could be done. Becuase he had rights since he 'identified' as a woman.

Speechless.  May I ask what country you live in?  this is a case of the majority being told they have to allow a small percentage of the population to express themself even if 99% find it repulsive or

even harmful....I find it harmful and mentally insane myself....this person must also have a very strong tendency towards exhibitionsim because a person with the type of identity crisis described,

is usually very shy and tries to hide their 'problem'...someone lost their objectivity on this one IMO

Oh...I don't know.  I'm not sure why you think the matter I brought up is not falling under the topic of the op?

OP:

Very late last night I heard a call in talk show about this disturbing topic. It's the idea that God put you in the wrong gender body. For example a person would have the body parts of a male or female, but the person says they feel like a member of the opposite gender. I know this is a real phenomena, because I have a good online friend with a daughter in her 20's, except the girl says she feels like a guy. I even saw a You-Tube saying one grammar school somewhere, is telling the kids they can chose their own gender. I don't believe everything I hear on You Tube, but this idea seems to be getting too common.

At any rate, you don't have to discuss that if you don't want to Butero.

I was actually hoping for more of a general inclusion on the matter of sin with regards to abnormalities.  Perhaps I was not clear enough.  Hope I have been clear enough now because I

don't think a defense of my response is helpful...although if it clears up any ambiguity (pun not intended), I suppose that's a good thing

He has a purpose for everyone in his creation, to bring about the end he intended.

Do you have any thoughts that tie into the op with regards to God's 'purposes' vis a vis sexual orientation?  

That might be an interesting minor sub topic

• Topic Count:  62
  • Content Count:  9,613
  • Content Per Day:  1.45
  • Days Won:  9
  • Birthday:  05/31/1952

God doesn't CREATE people who CANNOT obey Him, which is the premise behind the acceptance of transgenderism and homosexuality. These are not "vessels of dishonour". Satan is the creator of dysfunction and confusion, and the theft or misappropriation of what God has deemed to be right and good! He's been a thief since the beginning and is the father of lies. These poor, misguided people and their supporters have become his pawns.

• Group:  Members
  • Followers:  1
  • Topic Count:  1
  • Topics Per Day:  0.00
  • Content Count:  64
  • Content Per Day:  0.02
  • Days Won:  0

God doesn't CREATE people who CANNOT obey Him, which is the premise behind the acceptance of transgenderism and homosexuality. These are not "vessels of dishonour". Satan is the creator of dysfunction and confusion, and the theft or misappropriation of what God has deemed to be right and good! He's been a thief since the beginning and is the father of lies. These poor, misguided people and their supporters have become his pawns.

Agreed. And sadly the courts and many who are suppose to be our representatives in the halls of power are siding with the minions of the enemy. Giving them rights, while quashing the moral majority of American's rights to object to the violation.

Southern Poverty Law Center decreed certain traditional values Christian groups qualified to be on SPLC's "Hate Groups" list. And contrary to SPLC's backpeddling as they claim on their site that it is not due to those groups adhering to scripture, it absolutely is! Becuase those groups that SPLC said qualify for their Hate Group list, champion traditional Christian values and the scriptures that identify the sins of homosexuality and even transgenderism.

I fear it is a matter of time before some group like SPLC actually goes on the record here and states outright that the Bible is hate speech.

• Followers:  18
  • Topic Count:  200
  • Topics Per Day:  0.05
  • Content Count:  2,795
  • Content Per Day:  0.65
  • Days Won:  1
  • Birthday:  07/26/1952

BFP,  May I ask how old your son is now?  (as I said in the beginning of this, I have a very good online friend who is devastated because her 22 yr old daughter, is dressing as a guy, and she's very angry at her parents because they won't pay for surgery) So even though I don't have kids myself, I feel the effect this is having on us.

I'd also like to ask how old your son was when he was allowed to stay in the woman's shelter? I almost became a psychiatrist when I was young, and I don't believe I would have advised that, as your son's pdoc did. So I'd like to know his age when the Doc allowed that?

Speaking from a medical pov there is 1 huge problem here. We really can't change the genitalia of a person. Since I'm a Christian I know this is something of the devil. But I don't yet know exactly what it is. However, I don't think we should refuse to discuss this. I don't believe it will just go away. I can see several social and psychological reasons a teenager might feel they're in the wrong body. But it's more than that.

Sevenseas, the issue of a hermaphrodite can fit in here. But how common is that? I asked a Doc I know if he ever saw a real hermaphrodite, and he said yes. However, there was only 1, and the person had died and the body was donated to the medical school he attended.

Babies born with sexual ambiguity are more common. So far I have only heard of 1 case where the Doc's made the wrong guess. They made the baby female and when the child reached puberty it became obvious the person was a male. But that's all I know. Do you have a reason for adding this into the thread? It's fine by me, but I'm not sure these cases are also of the devil in the way the this transgender thing is.

Just from what you fine folks have said here, I know that those of you who belong to churches, or may be in the legal fields, have to make formal protests against what has happened. If this idea of trangenderism becomes accepted by a new generation of kids, it will take over just like homosexuality has. I'll probably be dead by then, but I hate to think what kind of world that would be. I like to think Jesus will return and stop it before it gets to that. But suppose He doesn't. We have to try and stop it. Some people may be able to fight it best through prayer. I just know we all have to fight this in whatever way we can.