IGNORED

Why the 2 Witnesses in Rev. will be hated by the whole world?

silviawang

• Group:  Royal Member
  • Followers:  8
  • Topic Count:  29
  • Topics Per Day:  0.01
  • Content Count:  3,239
  • Content Per Day:  0.86
  • Days Won:  6

Hi Ezra,

When Fantasy Football starts, I pretty much go away because my free time is somewhat limited. But, I'm planning on retiring within a year so I should then have more time on my hands. Thanks for missing me.

This place has gone through a facelift I see. Wow, it is going to take a while to get used to. Cheers.

• Followers:  6
  • Topic Count:  83
  • Content Count:  2,985
  • Content Per Day:  0.37
  • Days Won:  2

Hi Ezra,

When Fantasy Football starts, I pretty much go away because my free time is somewhat limited. But, I'm planning on retiring within a year so I should then have more time on my hands. Thanks for missing me.

This place has gone through a facelift I see. Wow, it is going to take a while to get used to. Cheers.

Hey Spockster,

You might want to re-think that bit about more free time after retirement.  I retired 2 years ago and now I'm working more hours, averaging about 47 hours per week.  Of course, it's different now, being that I'm caring for my mom who has stage 4 colon cancer that has spread to her lungs.  Last Dec. the Dr. gave her 6 mo, to a year to live, but she has other plans.  This is my first post since the change, whenever that was? 

• Followers:  8
  • Topic Count:  29
  • Content Count:  3,239
  • Content Per Day:  0.86
  • Days Won:  6

I hear ya RT. My wife retired five years ago and her parents, in their 90s, moved in with us. She could use some help to take care of them, so I expect my retirement won't be all golfing and traveling around the world.