IGNORED

Which day is the Sabbath and is it still valid today?

tff

Guest shiloh357

Also to add to your statement that God has no body or form. When God had a discussion with Jesus to create man, He said "Let us man in our image, after our likeness." Now you tell me that God had no form. How come the man is formed all the same and even Jesus was formed like man. To be quite honest, you sometimes come up with some weird explanations. Satan used the same weird arguments to conn Eve.

It is not talking about a bodily image.  It is talking about God' moral image.  The reason that God told the children Israel not make any image of Him is because He provided them no image of Himself  when he appeared to them on Mt. Sinai.  God has no physical form.   God has no literal arms, feet, hands, eyes, ears or mouth.   God speaks of himself in terms we can grasp.  But God is an omnipresent spirit.  He is everywhere at once, which means that He can't be spatially limited by a physical body.

From this discussion I gather one thing only and that is that you do not want to answer my questions, you are quick to criticise my thoughts  and love to express your own thoughts. Thanks

No, I answered your questions.  You don't like the answers, you can't show me why my answers are wrong.  All you can do is complain about my answers.  You can't refute or disprove one thing I have said.   Sorry but your position that Jesus is not God is unChristian, unbiblical and heretical   T

• Group:  Royal Member
  • Followers:  22
  • Topic Count:  1,294
  • Topics Per Day:  0.21
  • Content Count:  31,762
  • Content Per Day:  5.23
  • Days Won:  115

Giving this thread a break. It is apparent that people are not reading replies, for if they were, this thread would not be 15 pages, and 295 posts long.

Take this time to read the whole thread and reflect on what has been said. I will release it in a couple of days. Perhaps, by then peropl will see the whole discussion and not just what they are saying ...