justfaith

• Group:  Advanced Member
  • Followers:  1
  • Topic Count:  17
  • Topics Per Day:  0.00
  • Content Count:  309
  • Content Per Day:  0.09
  • Days Won:  0

Chains of darkness is state or condition the devil left the light to dwell in darkness 

• Group:  Worthy Ministers
  • Followers:  96
  • Topic Count:  307
  • Topics Per Day:  0.08
  • Content Count:  18,143
  • Content Per Day:  4.62
  • Days Won:  327

Okay......let us not confuse the readers.......the story about simjaza & the mountains are from the book of Enoch,,not the Bible,,,,,,,,so lets try to remember to make clear where these ideas come from,,,,,,,,,,,,,Gods Word,the Holy Scriptures do NOT say that monsters were created & then buried in the middle of the desert in the middle east....................

Please,let us be mindful,as members of this Christian Ministry that many people read what we post,,,,,,,,,,,,,,anyone is free to think or consider what they will but let us be clear about where the information comes from ,when stating it as "a matter of fact"

With love-in Christ,Kwik

• Group:  Royal Member
  • Followers:  4
  • Topic Count:  55
  • Topics Per Day:  0.01
  • Content Count:  4,568
  • Content Per Day:  0.68

Amen Kwik Amen

• Followers:  29
  • Topic Count:  598
  • Content Count:  56,171
  • Content Per Day:  7.56
  • Days Won:  271

Why has God allow the devil to continue ?
I believe that God could take Satan out anytime he chose and stop all this madness 
when satan sin in heaven first why did God allow him in the garden of eden and not prevent him from going there 

Why has God allow the devil to continue ?  Why did not God kill the devil the moment he sin ?

Devil simply means "one who does evil". This is why Christ called Judas  Iscariot a devil. John 6:  70 Then Jesus replied, "Have I not chosen you, the Twelve? Yet one of you is a devil!"

Satan simply means "The adversary of God". This is why Christ called Peter Satan. Because  Peter was acting like a adversary. Matthew 16:23 But He turned and said to Peter, "Get behind Me, Satan! You are an offense to Me, for you are not mindful of the things of God, but the things of men."

As soon as Simjaza and his 200 followers had sinned against God by mating with women and creating monsters on the earth.  God buried them in the desert in the middle east. Where they remain to this day alive but unable to move because of all the  tons of mountains covering them. This is the Chains of darkness that Apostle Peter spoke about.  2 peter 2:4 For if God did not spare the angels who sinned, but cast them down to hell and delivered them into chains of darkness, to be reserved for judgment;

so you see if God was to kill satan the devil it would have meant all of us who did not know and follow Christ from birth.

You really think mountains hold demons ? :confused:

For the record, he is not a demon....

Okay......let us not confuse the readers.......the story about simjaza & the mountains are from the book of Enoch,,not the Bible,,,,,,,,so lets try to remember to make clear where these ideas come from,,,,,,,,,,,,,Gods Word,the Holy Scriptures do NOT say that monsters were created & then buried in the middle of the desert in the middle east....................

Please,let us be mindful,as members of this Christian Ministry that many people read what we post,,,,,,,,,,,,,,anyone is free to think or consider what they will but let us be clear about where the information comes from ,when stating it as "a matter of fact"

With love-in Christ,Kwik

What Enoch had a book and it not in the bible  :confused:

I believe that God could take Satan out anytime he chose and stop all this madness 
when satan sin in heaven first why did God allow him in the garden of eden and not prevent him from going there 

Why has God allow the devil to continue ?  Why did not God kill the devil the moment he sin ?

Devil simply means "one who does evil". This is why Christ called Judas  Iscariot a devil. John 6:  70 Then Jesus replied, "Have I not chosen you, the Twelve? Yet one of you is a devil!"

Satan simply means "The adversary of God". This is why Christ called Peter Satan. Because  Peter was acting like a adversary. Matthew 16:23 But He turned and said to Peter, "Get behind Me, Satan! You are an offense to Me, for you are not mindful of the things of God, but the things of men."

As soon as Simjaza and his 200 followers had sinned against God by mating with women and creating monsters on the earth.  God buried them in the desert in the middle east. Where they remain to this day alive but unable to move because of all the  tons of mountains covering them. This is the Chains of darkness that Apostle Peter spoke about.  2 peter 2:4 For if God did not spare the angels who sinned, but cast them down to hell and delivered them into chains of darkness, to be reserved for judgment;

so you see if God was to kill satan the devil it would have meant all of us who did not know and follow Christ from birth.

then whatt is he 

• Group:  Removed from Forums for Breaking Terms of Service
  • Followers:  0
  • Topic Count:  5
  • Content Count:  148
  • Content Per Day:  0.04

then whatt is he 

JERRY SPRINGER!

Sorry, it was there and I took it. :noidea::beehive::runforhills:

• Group:  Royal Member
  • Followers:  4
  • Topic Count:  55
  • Topics Per Day:  0.01
  • Content Count:  4,568
  • Content Per Day:  0.68

lol     :24:

then whatt is he 

he is a fallen angel if I remember correctly he was one of the first of the two hundred or so who agreed to make whoopee with human females.

It would be their offspring who died in the flood that are demons.

JERRY SPRINGER!

Sorry, it was there and I took it. :noidea::beehive::runforhills:

LoL, that just struck me as super funny....