IGNORED

Harmful effects of the gay marriages in the society

PetriFB

Guest shiloh357

None of that has any bearing on simply operating within the parameters of the matrix of economics that everyone, including every Christian ministry in the world operates by.  You need to lose the hyper-spirituality and come back to reality.

Isa 55:1

55 Ho, every one that thirsteth, come ye to the waters, and he that hath no money;

come ye, buy, and eat; yea, come, buy wine and milk without money and without price.

KJV

I believe your under a delusion that because the world does a thing it is acceptable to God...

No, I believe that the reason economics work is because it works and there is nothing about the rules of economics (which you live by as well) that is at odds with anything in the Bible.   I am under no delusions.  You are simply not wanting to concede a debate you lost a long time ago.

Your whole world view of economics is dissolved by the economics of The Lord which is coming.

That may sound spiritual to you, but it is complete and utter nonsense.   It's as nonsensical as your convoluted notions of what fraud is. 

The entirety of the world system can find no place in what will be that is why it will be

burnt up... Love, Steven

That may be true, but the rules that govern economics are not sinful, nor are they ungodly.  You are trying to take the very economic rules we all live by and cast them as being ungodly or sinful.  Yet these same rules of economics are the same rules that govern even how Christian ministries operate.  By your logic, they are all committing fraud.

• Group:  Advanced Member
  • Followers:  1
  • Topic Count:  9
  • Topics Per Day:  0.00
  • Content Count:  244
  • Content Per Day:  0.07
  • Days Won:  2

the fall of Rome was preceded by accepting homosexual behavior as normal, take a good look at America and wave good bye

• Group:  Royal Member
  • Followers:  4
  • Topic Count:  144
  • Topics Per Day:  0.02
  • Content Count:  4,512
  • Content Per Day:  0.68
  • Days Won:  10
  • Birthday:  10/07/1979

the fall of Rome was preceded by accepting homosexual behavior as normal, take a good look at America and wave good bye

I don't believe that was the only reason for Rome's fall.  The Romans were pretty oppressive to the Jews, allowed for the unjust crucifixion of Christ, and destroyed the temple.  Any one of those things may have been enough to seal their fate.  Or, YHVH just let them succomb to their carnal sins and they destroyed themselves.

• Group:  Worthy Ministers
  • Followers:  35
  • Topic Count:  100
  • Content Count:  41,353
  • Content Per Day:  7.99
  • Days Won:  76
  • Birthday:  07/27/1957

None of that has any bearing on simply operating within the parameters of the matrix of economics that everyone, including every Christian ministry in the world operates by.  You need to lose the hyper-spirituality and come back to reality.

55 Ho, every one that thirsteth, come ye to the waters, and he that hath no money;

come ye, buy, and eat; yea, come, buy wine and milk without money and without price.

KJV

I believe your under a delusion that because the world does a thing it is acceptable to God...

No, I believe that the reason economics work is because it works and there is nothing about the rules of economics (which you live by as well) that is at odds with anything in the Bible.   I am under no delusions.  You are simply not wanting to concede a debate you lost a long time ago.

Your whole world view of economics is dissolved by the economics of The Lord which is coming.

That may sound spiritual to you, but it is complete and utter nonsense.   It's as nonsensical as your convoluted notions of what fraud is. 

The entirety of the world system can find no place in what will be that is why it will be

burnt up... Love, Steven

That may be true, but the rules that govern economics are not sinful, nor are they ungodly.  You are trying to take the very economic rules we all live by and cast them as being ungodly or sinful.  Yet these same rules of economics are the same rules that govern even how Christian ministries operate.  By your logic, they are all committing fraud.

Luke 18:8

8 I tell you that he will avenge them speedily. Nevertheless when the Son of man cometh, shall he find faith on the earth?

KJV

Guest shiloh357

KJV

burnt up... Love, Steven

Luke 18:8

8 I tell you that he will avenge them speedily. Nevertheless when the Son of man cometh, shall he find faith on the earth?

KJV

Your point?

• Group:  Worthy Ministers
  • Followers:  35
  • Topic Count:  100
  • Content Count:  41,353
  • Content Per Day:  7.99
  • Days Won:  76
  • Birthday:  07/27/1957

What do you say we debate this in the proper forum...

• Group:  Advanced Member
  • Followers:  1
  • Topic Count:  17
  • Topics Per Day:  0.00
  • Content Count:  448
  • Content Per Day:  0.10
  • Days Won:  0

At first, I emphasize that my article is not homophobic and hate speech, but viewpoint considering harmful and problematic effects that legalizing of the gay marriages causes. I live in Finland and I study this subject from the national perspective and also world wide. My article deals with matters that are very often overlooked or has not observed.

Harmful effects of gay marriage?    Has anyone considered divorce, which is now a major issue in the gay community whether they admit to it or not.

Hollywood seems to have ignored this fact of life.     Gay or straight, divorce is destructive to the family unit.   

This should not in any way be construed as support of the gay lifestyle.  It is submitted merely as an observation.

and that's just me, hollering from the choir loft...