IGNORED

Columbus invaded America to wage war on Muslims...

OakWood

• Group:  Members
  • Followers:  1
  • Topic Count:  3
  • Topics Per Day:  0.00
  • Content Count:  36
  • Content Per Day:  0.01
  • Days Won:  0

Yes, micro-archaeology would be great if we were dealing with a civilized and reasonable person.  The Temple Mount is full of archeological evidence to prove the existence of Jews before islam was founded, but the Palestinian authorities destroy everything they find and conceal the truth from the world.

My bad. I didn't mean micro-archaeology. I meant that form of archaeology that uses DNA analysis to trace the migration paths of humans about the globe. 

The proof that say they weren't in North America prior to the 1500's is that they weren't even sailing across the oceans back then, they were too busy conquering territory in Africa, the ME, West Asia, and Southern Europe.

It wasn't until around the 1600's when the Barbary Pirates started using transoceanic ships, but they stayed mostly around the Mediterranean Seas during that time.

So all North American Indians have who as their forefather? Or were they created there about the time Adam and Eve appeared in the garden?

• Replies 21
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Group:  Royal Member
  • Followers:  7
  • Topic Count:  867
  • Topics Per Day:  0.24
  • Content Count:  7,331
  • Content Per Day:  1.99
  • Days Won:  31
  • Birthday:  04/28/1964

Yes, micro-archaeology would be great if we were dealing with a civilized and reasonable person.  The Temple Mount is full of archeological evidence to prove the existence of Jews before islam was founded, but the Palestinian authorities destroy everything they find and conceal the truth from the world.

My bad. I didn't mean micro-archaeology. I meant that form of archaeology that uses DNA analysis to trace the migration paths of humans about the globe. 

The proof that say they weren't in North America prior to the 1500's is that they weren't even sailing across the oceans back then, they were too busy conquering territory in Africa, the ME, West Asia, and Southern Europe.

It wasn't until around the 1600's when the Barbary Pirates started using transoceanic ships, but they stayed mostly around the Mediterranean Seas during that time.

So all North American Indians have who as their forefather? Or were they created there about the time Adam and Eve appeared in the garden?

North American Indians are descended from the peoples of Siberia. There is just a short distance between Russia and Alaska.

• Followers:  4
  • Topic Count:  144
  • Topics Per Day:  0.02
  • Content Count:  4,512
  • Content Per Day:  0.68
  • Days Won:  10
  • Birthday:  10/07/1979

I couldn't tell you.  There's a theory that the Native Americans were Eastern Asians, that crossed the land bridge a long time ago.  But that happened long before muhamed was born.

• Followers:  0
  • Topic Count:  1,022
  • Topics Per Day:  0.16
  • Content Count:  39,193
  • Content Per Day:  6.10
  • Days Won:  78

It's just another feeble  attempt to make their history appear relevant.  Truth is, since the inception of islam, they haven't really accomplished anything that would merit inclusion in a history book. 

It's just another feeble  attempt to make their history appear relevant.  Truth is, since the inception of islam, they haven't really accomplished anything that would merit inclusion in a history book. 

I'm going to disagree with you here MG but at the same time kind of agree with what you are insinuating - if you see what I mean.

They've achieved plenty that would merit inclusion in a history book... yes they have. They've made war, they've murdered, they've destroyed empires and created their own, they've even affected the course of history.

But when it comes to positive accomplishments they've done almost nothing, in fact maybe nothing at all. Their contribution to science, medicine or technology is shamefully inadequate especially in proportion to their overall population (unlike the Jews who have contributed more than their fair share). When it comes to art, literature or music, they are non-starters.

In fact, if you take all the major contributions to the World that can be seen to have anything positive, Muslims are at the bottom of the class. They are graded with a firm 'F' .

Teacher says "try harder Muslims". You're below everyone else.

If peoples, cultures and belief systems were all students in God's classroom, only Christians will pass the exam, everybody else fails. But Islam fails with the lowest grade and should wear the dunce's cap and sit in a corner facing the wall of shame.

• Group:  Worthy Ministers
  • Followers:  29
  • Topic Count:  598
  • Topics Per Day:  0.08
  • Content Count:  56,169
  • Content Per Day:  7.56
  • Days Won:  271

One thing that they did do, while in Spain, they kept some of the old libraries viable when the "Church" was destroying most of the old knowledge during the dark ages.....

• 2 weeks later...

• Followers:  22
  • Topic Count:  141
  • Topics Per Day:  0.04
  • Content Count:  4,242
  • Content Per Day:  1.23
  • Days Won:  0

I appreciate all the informative facts on the history of Islam.

Here is what I found to support what has been said.:

http://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/First_Barbary_War

Edited by 1to3

• Group:  Diamond Member
  • Followers:  4
  • Topic Count:  48
  • Topics Per Day:  0.01
  • Content Count:  2,491
  • Content Per Day:  0.54
  • Days Won:  1
  • Birthday:  02/02/1971

Here is what I found to support what has been said.:

http://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/First_Barbary_War

I read this link,

History classes in public education certainly do not cover material like this:

In March 1785, Thomas Jefferson and John Adams went to London to negotiate with Tripoli's envoy, Ambassador Sidi Haji Abdrahaman (or Sidi Haji Abdul Rahman Adja). When they enquired "concerning the ground of the pretensions to make war upon nations who had done them no injury", the ambassador replied:

It was written in their Koran, that all nations which had not acknowledged the Prophet were sinners, whom it was the right and duty of the faithful to plunder and enslave;

• Group:  Worthy Ministers
  • Followers:  68
  • Topic Count:  186
  • Topics Per Day:  0.04
  • Content Count:  14,244
  • Content Per Day:  3.33
  • Days Won:  30

Just more revisionist history. They deny the holocaust as well. But I have heard that the Norsmen may have preceded Columbus.

Alaskans can walk the two miles of ice that seperate them from Siberia. But they are not welcomed. People have also traveled in ancient Polynesian styled boats along the coasts from Japan to the US, just to prove it could be done.

Just more revisionist history. They deny the holocaust as well. But I have heard that the Norsmen may have preceded Columbus.

Alaskans can walk the two miles of ice that seperate them from Siberia. But they are not welcomed. People have also traveled in ancient Polynesian styled boats along the coasts from Japan to the US, just to prove it could be done.

Norsemen landed on the coast of Canada. The Viking chief Lief Erikson made a map of his journey that clearly shows Greenland and Labrador. There is some evidence that suggests the Vikings may have landed in Mexico too.

Some authorities believe that Jews got there even earlier. There is speculation based on pockets of flimsy evidence that Cherokees may be related to one of the lost tribes of Israel.

A Welsh prince is also believed to have sailed across the Atlantic and landed on the coast of the Gulf of Mexico.

A Chinese emperor sent out ships across the Pacific that may have landed on the coast of California.

The Muslims however were poor sailors. Mohammed was actually terrified of the sea. In later years they did become more proficient at seamanship and landed on the islands of Indonesia but their craft would have been unsuitable for crossing the Atlantic. You can bet that if they had discovered America they would have made a lot of noise about it at the time. The Caliphate would have had no hesitation in openly declaring the 'new land' for Islam, considering how much noise they make about claiming to own other parts of the Globe, but they have simply no records of it because it just didn't happen.

Muslims took no part whatsoever in the discovery or colonisation of either North or South America. In fact, they were probably among the last of peoples to arrive there. It's just more Muslim hollow boasting that has no place in reality.