• Followers:  8
  • Topic Count:  29
  • Topics Per Day:  0.01
  • Content Count:  3,239
  • Content Per Day:  0.86
  • Days Won:  6

I agree with openly curious on this thread-

Rev 14 says this-

6Then I saw another angel flying in midair, and he had the eternal gospel to proclaim to those who live on the earth—to every nation, tribe, language and people. 7He said in a loud voice, “Fear God and give him glory, because the hour of his judgment has come. Worship him who made the heavens, the earth, the sea and the springs of water.”

What man may not do, God's Angels will do.....and then the end of the age.

Besides, I do think man has done enough to meet this qualification if that mattered.

• Group:  Royal Member
  • Followers:  0
  • Topic Count:  1,022
  • Topics Per Day:  0.16
  • Content Count:  39,193
  • Content Per Day:  6.10
  • Days Won:  78

I agree that 'allah' is satan but I believe Mohammad is the false prophet. 

• Group:  Advanced Member
  • Followers:  1
  • Topic Count:  1
  • Topics Per Day:  0.00
  • Content Count:  141
  • Content Per Day:  0.04
  • Days Won:  1
  • Birthday:  10/02/1974

This is a matter of debate. Personally, I believe the Gospel has been preached in one way or another to all nations/ethnic peoples [Greek ethnos] by this time.

This would be a good question for a poll: has, or hasn't.

WilliamL. You must be a monk. At least a Thomas Merton fan. I, also, like Thomas Merton even though I could never reconcile myself with Catholicism. He's one of the reasons I almost became a Monk.

I (almost) agree with you. I believe that the Gospel has been told to all the cultures on all the Continents, at this point. In some way, shape, or form. As to every individual, however...I'm not so sure. Of course, I'm not sure that the Gospel having to be preached to every "individual" is a requirement. God knows. We (I) don't. No excuse to stop evangelizing the world in the meantime, however. Which, I understand, you agree with. Just a rhetorical statement :)

• Group:  Advanced Member
  • Followers:  1
  • Topic Count:  1
  • Topics Per Day:  0.00
  • Content Count:  141
  • Content Per Day:  0.04
  • Days Won:  1
  • Birthday:  10/02/1974

I agree with openly curious on this thread-

Rev 14 says this-

6Then I saw another angel flying in midair, and he had the eternal gospel to proclaim to those who live on the earth—to every nation, tribe, language and people. 7He said in a loud voice, “Fear God and give him glory, because the hour of his judgment has come. Worship him who made the heavens, the earth, the sea and the springs of water.”

What man may not do, God's Angels will do.....and then the end of the age.

Besides, I do think man has done enough to meet this qualification if that mattered.

Spock. Yes. To everything else you said...But, as an (original) Star Trek fan...Yes, to the image you posted :) great.

The Vulcans were supposed to be purely logical beings. They also recognized their 'gods'. Obviously, they were logical enough to recognize that any morality without a God is a lunatic's errand (and a fool's). The Lord is Great! He gave us the ability to recognize Him, even in fantasy and popular television (even when it advocates a, mistaken, Utopian society).

• Group:  Diamond Member
  • Followers:  6
  • Topic Count:  562
  • Topics Per Day:  0.08
  • Content Count:  2,074
  • Content Per Day:  0.31
  • Days Won:  2
  • Birthday:  05/31/1966

NO "rapture" possible till the 7th trump is blown.

Which means the saints will be on earth (being processed (killed) ) during the 7 trumps & vials. 

Sure it would be wonderful to be just whisked away from it all, how I wish it were so, but it is not so, therefore we must all "man up", gird our loins and accept the hard truth .. they will be coming for us all, and it will be terrifying, but we must endure till the end, Lord willing, to attain the prize. Amen.

Thanks Ezra.

And I pray that we all fare well.

So if all us Christians get killed. Then we don't need rapture. This don't make sense.

• Group:  Royal Member
  • Followers:  9
  • Topic Count:  84
  • Topics Per Day:  0.02
  • Content Count:  4,011
  • Content Per Day:  1.12
  • Days Won:  4

NO "rapture" possible till the 7th trump is blown.

Which means the saints will be on earth (being processed (killed) ) during the 7 trumps & vials. 

Sure it would be wonderful to be just whisked away from it all, how I wish it were so, but it is not so, therefore we must all "man up", gird our loins and accept the hard truth .. they will be coming for us all, and it will be terrifying, but we must endure till the end, Lord willing, to attain the prize. Amen.

Thanks Ezra.

And I pray that we all fare well.

So if all us Christians get killed. Then we don't need rapture. This don't make sense.

How do you support the idea that all the believers get killed?  The rapture follows the resurrection on the last day at the last trumpet at Christ's coming and is for those who are in Christ and are alive and remain faithful.  Granted, many will be martyred but I can't find any support for all  believers being killed before the resurrection.

• Group:  Worthy Ministers
  • Followers:  56
  • Topic Count:  1,664
  • Topics Per Day:  0.20
  • Content Count:  19,764
  • Content Per Day:  2.38
  • Days Won:  28

Everyone is talking about all these end times. What about this one.  Matt. 24:14 That hasn't happen yet.

And this gospel of the kingdom will be preached in all the world as a witness to all the nations, and then the end will come.

When the last person comes to Jesus and accept the gospel the end will come....

Mat 24:3-

As Jesus was sitting on the Mount of Olives, the disciples came to him privately. "Tell us," they said, "when will this happen, and what will be the sign of your coming and of the end of the age?" Jesus answered: "Watch out that no one deceives you. For many will come in my name, claiming, 'I am the Christ,' and will deceive many. You will hear of wars and rumors of wars, but see to it that you are not alarmed. Such things must happen, but the end is still to come. Nation will rise against nation, and kingdom against kingdom. There will be famines and earthquakes in various places. All these are the beginning of birth pains. Then you will be handed over to be persecuted and put to death, and you will be hated by all nations because of me."

Mat 24:10-14 "At that time many will turn away from the faith and will betray and hate each other, and many false prophets will appear and deceive many people. Because of the increase in wickedness, the love of most will grow cold, but he who endures to the end will be saved. And this gospel of the kingdom will be preached in the whole world as a testimony to all nations, and then the end will come."

Everyone is talking about all these end times. What about this one.  Matt. 24:14 That hasn't happen yet.

And this gospel of the kingdom will be preached in all the world as a witness to all the nations, and then the end will come.

Matthew 24:14 "And this gospel of the kingdom will be preached in the whole world as a testimony to all nations, and then the end will come."

:thumbsup:

And I saw another angel fly in the midst of heaven, having the everlasting gospel to preach unto them that dwell on the earth, and to every nation, and kindred, and tongue, and people, Revelation 14:6