ayin jade

• Group:  Worthy Ministers
  • Followers:  44
  • Topic Count:  6,178
  • Topics Per Day:  0.87
  • Content Count:  43,796
  • Content Per Day:  6.20
  • Days Won:  58

http://news.yahoo.com/thousands-expected-mondays-funeral-freddie-gray-081844148.html

And my tax dollars are going to pay for this clean up. 

• Followers:  56
  • Topic Count:  1,664
  • Topics Per Day:  0.20
  • Content Count:  19,764
  • Content Per Day:  2.38
  • Days Won:  28

It's pretty bad right now with all the looting going on and fires...

• Group:  Advanced Member
  • Followers:  2
  • Topic Count:  7
  • Topics Per Day:  0.00
  • Content Count:  128
  • Content Per Day:  0.04
  • Days Won:  0
  • Birthday:  10/14/1958

Time for a National Guard crack down.  In the name of decency, restore peace for the innocents.

But there is no decency, is there?  Perilous times, friends.  Just like in the OT, when there was a rotten king, there was rot in the nation.

• Group:  Royal Member
  • Followers:  34
  • Topic Count:  1,992
  • Topics Per Day:  0.48
  • Content Count:  48,690
  • Content Per Day:  11.77
  • Days Won:  226

Time for a National Guard crack down.  In the name of decency, restore peace for the innocents.

But there is no decency, is there?  Perilous times, friends.  Just like in the OT, when there was a rotten king, there was rot in the nation.

Perilous times.That is what the Bible says we will see in the end times and I think that is what we are experiencing now.And birth pangs which will happen before the second coming of Christ.And all of the volcanoes and devastating earthquakes.

Which is exactly what the current regime wants . . . a national crackdown . . . preferrably before the 2016 elections if they can arrange it.

Guest shiloh357

Time for tear gas and rubber bullets.

The authorities are capturing video of the rioters, getting their faces and will start making arrests as soon as they can.

• Group:  Royal Member
  • Followers:  22
  • Topic Count:  1,294
  • Topics Per Day:  0.21
  • Content Count:  31,762
  • Content Per Day:  5.22
  • Days Won:  115

This is basically the result of accepting the social experiments we were told to accept, which started in the schools when I was going to school ... many years ago.  This is the result of the economy becoming such that the parents are forced to leave the family to their own while having to work many hours instead of being the parents they are supposed to be, raising their family in the way they should go.  This is the result of trying to save face in the eyes of the public so not to find themselves on the blamed end of the stick.  This is the result of men following men and not God.  Plain and simple.

Sadly, every police department, instead of policing and upholding the law, finds themselves providing damage control for their own departments.  The more the top government officials continue to proclaim the us and them mentality, the more those who are doing damage will feel empowered to continue.  The more they ignore the truth, the more lies will be proclaimed.

• Followers:  29
  • Topic Count:  599
  • Topics Per Day:  0.08
  • Content Count:  56,229
  • Content Per Day:  7.56
  • Days Won:  271

Have any of you seen the thousands of people peacefully protesting?  Has even your local news shown those marching peacefully?

I haven't seen any of that on TV here.         As usual I don't think we are getting the full story here.

Guest shiloh357

I like what I heard earlier:  The people who are caught rioting and are on Welfare/Food Stamps should have their benefits revoked permanently.  The money saved from that can be used to rebuild Baltimore businesses.

• Followers:  29
  • Topic Count:  599
  • Topics Per Day:  0.08
  • Content Count:  56,229
  • Content Per Day:  7.56
  • Days Won:  271

Can't disagree with you, maybe someone there will take all the news recordings and figure out who they are and prosecute them.....   national face recognition would sure come in handy right now.

I wonder if facebook could find them..