• Topic Count:  100
  • Topics Per Day:  0.02
  • Content Count:  41,244
  • Content Per Day:  7.98
  • Days Won:  76
  • Birthday:  07/27/1957

Matt 7:2

2 For with what judgment ye judge, ye shall be judged: and with what

measure ye mete, it shall be measured to you again.

KJV

I love the work of God in this- that it is not one of law but one of

personal directives brought against others then is the measure brought

back to the one from which it comes... love, Steven

• Group:  Diamond Member
  • Followers:  2
  • Topic Count:  85
  • Content Count:  1,874
  • Content Per Day:  0.34
  • Days Won:  12
  • Birthday:  07/08/1955

I don't have time to read all the post, so I'll just throw in my two cents. "Don't judge a book by its cover", how many time did we ever hear that? Jesus came here for the unsaved and not those who are saved, and since we are all sinners that just about covers us all. Through our repentance and believing in Jesus Christ as our savior, our sins have been washed away. Before some of us were saved, we may have done some things that may not seem so appropriate now. If a tattoo is inappropriate, well don't feel dismayed because there will becoming a day when we will have new bodies and I bet your tattoo will not be on yours

Oldzimm.    

• Group:  Royal Member
  • Followers:  0
  • Topic Count:  1,022
  • Topics Per Day:  0.16
  • Content Count:  39,193
  • Content Per Day:  6.10
  • Days Won:  78

I don't have time to read all the post, so I'll just throw in my two cents. "Don't judge a book by its cover", how many time did we ever hear that? Jesus came here for the unsaved and not those who are saved, and since we are all sinners that just about covers us all. Through our repentance and believing in Jesus Christ as our savior, our sins have been washed away. Before some of us were saved, we may have done some things that may not seem so appropriate now. If a tattoo is inappropriate, well don't feel dismayed because there will becoming a day when we will have new bodies and I bet your tattoo will not be on yours

Oldzimm.    

Well said, Oldzimm; God's people come in every shape, color, and form.  I might go to a church with a pastor  that looked that way; it would depend on the message. Nice to see you posting again, btw. 

• Group:  Worthy Ministers
  • Followers:  35
  • Topic Count:  100
  • Content Count:  41,244
  • Content Per Day:  7.98
  • Days Won:  76
  • Birthday:  07/27/1957

I find it amusing how you pick and choose what scriptures to emphasize.  I am going to do you the same way you did me. 

I find it amusing that if you are finding me as in error ... You are willing to do the same :o

Guest Thallasa

Clean and modest and the rest is a matter of taste .

Apparently not true exactly, as Butero's post made me think . He knows the bible on a level I do not ,but I

think our appearence as adults fully formed, does tell us something about our inner attitude .

Perhaps dressing apropriately for the occasion is the correct way, as it shows love and respect for the other,

while leaving us free to to dress as we wish , when there is no occasion to do so. 

I do think that very long hair in older  men is attention seeking , and while getting rid of tattoes is difficult ,

cutting hair is easy .

I don't  know how to spell tatoos ?

Edited by Thallasa

Guest Thallasa

What is the difference between a book cover, and a human being ?

A human being can change his cover by himself ,a book needs a human being to change it's cover. :biggrinflip: