• Group:  Members
  • Followers:  1
  • Topic Count:  3
  • Topics Per Day:  0.00
  • Content Count:  41
  • Content Per Day:  0.01
  • Days Won:  0
  • Birthday:  12/19/1990

Do you believe that heaven is real.....???.what do you think about Heaven???

• Group:  Royal Member
  • Followers:  34
  • Topic Count:  1,991
  • Topics Per Day:  0.48
  • Content Count:  48,689
  • Content Per Day:  11.80
  • Days Won:  226

I believe that heaven is real because that is what the Bible tells me Isaiah 66:1;Acts 7:48-49;Matthew 5:34-35.Heaven is a place that God has prepared for all born again believers in Jesus Christ.When a person dies their soul goes immediately to heaven while their body remains in the grave until the resurrection.That is when the rapture takes place.All the souls who are in heaven right now are waiting for their resurrected bodies to be reunited with their souls.I believe that immediately after the resurrection we will be judged in the Bema Seat judgment for what we have done while on earth in these bodies.I believe that heaven is beyond our wildest imagination.We will see Jesus Christ face to face and we will see the enormous love that He has for us.

• Group:  Senior Member
  • Topic Count:  2
  • Content Count:  642
  • Content Per Day:  0.13

moses said in post 1:

Do you believe that heaven is real.....???.what do you think about Heaven???

There are actually 3 heavens (2 Corinthians 12:2b). The 1st heaven is the sky, the atmosphere, in which the birds fly (Genesis 1:20b). The 2nd heaven is outer space, where the sun, moon, and stars reside (Deuteronomy 4:19). Where God resides is the 3rd heaven (2 Corinthians 12:2b, Revelation 4:1-2), and so it is beyond outer space, in the sense of it being in a higher (i.e. a 4th) spatial dimension. And it is a physical place, for Jesus ascended there in his physical resurrection body (Acts 1:9-11, Luke 24:39). And Paul said he could have visited there in his physical body (2 Corinthians 12:2). Also, Elijah and Enoch were taken up there in their physical bodies (2 Kings 2:11, Genesis 5:24, Hebrews 11:5). And the 2 witnesses will be taken up there in their physical bodies (Revelation 11:11-12).

In the 3rd heaven, there is currently a literal city 1,500 miles cubed (Revelation 21:16), which is called New Jerusalem (Revelation 21:2), the heavenly Jerusalem (Hebrews 12:22), the Jerusalem which is above (Galatians 4:26), and the Father's house (John 14:2, Revelation 21:2-3). In the future, God will create a new earth (a new surface of the earth) and a new heaven (a new 1st heaven, a new atmosphere for the earth) (Revelation 21:1). And then God will come down in New Jerusalem from the 3rd heaven to the new earth to live with people on the new earth (Revelation 21:2-3, Revelation 3:12b). It is New Jerusalem which has the literal pearly gates and streets of gold (Revelation 21:21) which people ascribe to heaven. So what people think of as heaven, in the sense of living in bliss with God, will eventually be on the new earth.

Currently, the 3rd heaven is where paradise is (2 Corinthians 12:2,4). And paradise is where believers go when they die (Luke 23:43,46). So believers go to the 3rd heaven when they die. Also, paradise is where the literal tree of life is (Revelation 2:7). And the tree of life is in New Jerusalem (Revelation 22:2). So when people go to paradise, they go to New Jerusalem.

The earth's 3rd heaven could be high above the north pole (cf. the connection between heaven and the north in Isaiah 14:13, KJV). Regarding what we today call "the northern lights", even though they can been explained by physics, they could still point to the location of the glory of the earth's 3rd heaven. And Psalm 48:2's reference to the north could refer to the location of New Jerusalem in heaven.

• Group:  Worthy Ministers
  • Followers:  30
  • Topic Count:  267
  • Topics Per Day:  0.07
  • Content Count:  13,206
  • Content Per Day:  3.49
  • Days Won:  12
  • Birthday:  10/06/1947

Hi moses,

This is from the statement of faith at Worthy Christian Forums.

We believe in the supreme Lordship of Jesus Christ, before whom every knee in heaven and on earth will bow. And that there is no other name under Heaven by which we can approach the holy throne of God. Jesus Christ is the one and only mediator between God and man.

We believe that immediately upon death, the soul of the believer is absent from the body, and present with the Lord.

And bopeep, I did appreciate your very good answer.

Marilyn.

• Group:  Diamond Member
  • Followers:  2
  • Topic Count:  75
  • Topics Per Day:  0.02
  • Content Count:  1,385
  • Content Per Day:  0.32
  • Days Won:  5

Interesting theory on the Northern lights Bible2.

@bible2....thanks for that....

I believe heaven is real....and i believe a man can live a lifestyle of heaven on earth....jesus said..."your kingdom come,your will be done,on Earth as it is in Heaven...(matt6vs10)

Heaven is a true place for the saint....

• Content Count:  73
  • Content Per Day:  0.02
  • Birthday:  03/01/1974

I certainly do believe in heaven and I can’t wait to get there. Sometimes all that gets me through is the reminder that all this is temporary:

2 Corinthians 4:8-9: 16-18 New American Standard Bible (NASB)

8 we are afflicted in every way, but not crushed; perplexed, but not despairing; 9 persecuted, but not forsaken; struck down, but not destroyed…

16 …Therefore we do not lose heart, but though our outer man is decaying, yet our inner man is being renewed day by day. 17 For momentary, light affliction is producing for us an eternal weight of glory far beyond all comparison, 18 while we look not at the things which are seen, but at the things which are not seen; for the things which are seen are temporal, but the things which are not seen are eternal.

I know you were looking for a more doctrinal answer and you certainly got that from much better than I. But thank you for posting this, because it reminded me of our perfect hope. I couldn’t sleep and just happened to click on this. I hope that you have placed your faith completely in Christ or will so that you can be there too someday.

Yess....people may try to beautify d earth and make it look like Heaven.but no matter how beautiful the earth may look;it can never be compared to Heaven...