ayin jade

• Group:  Diamond Member
  • Followers:  0
  • Topic Count:  21
  • Topics Per Day:  0.00
  • Content Count:  2,009
  • Content Per Day:  0.29
  • Days Won:  3

i just read in an interview with a survivor that the shooter let her live and instructed her to tell people what was going on.     From what was written it appears that the white guy attended a prayer session for over an hour before he told them that they were raping our women and taking over the country and that they had to go......

I can't imagine what must be going through that persons mind to do such as that.......

Demonic influence?

I don't know.....   I just find it odd that a major part of his problem was that people of color were raping white women......    what would possess him to kill Christians who were in a prayer service?    Why would he think that a Christian group of any color is taking over the country.

Maybe I've been watching to many episodes of "Criminal Minds" for this just doesn't add up to me.   The guy is obviously messed up, why these people.   Why go there for an hour before you strike....   

Important highlights from this article;

"A sparse Facebook page shows an image of Roof in a jacket with the flags of apartheid-era South Africa and Rhodesia (now Zimbabwe)."

“I never heard him say anything, but just he had that kind of Southern pride, I guess some would say. Strong conservative beliefs,” he said. “He made a lot of racist jokes, but you don’t really take them seriously like that. You don’t really think of it like that.”

But now, “the things he said were kind of not joking,” Mullins added."

“He was big into segregation and other stuff,” Tyler said. “He said he wanted to start a civil war. He said he was going to do something like that and then kill himself.”

http://www.thedailybeast.com/articles/2015/06/18/everything-known-about-charleston-church-shooting-suspect-dylann-roof.html

If that does not clearly explain his motive then I don't know what does.

• Group:  Royal Member
  • Topic Count:  1,022
  • Topics Per Day:  0.16
  • Content Count:  39,193
  • Content Per Day:  6.08
  • Days Won:  78

The guy is a psychopath and possessed by pure evil.  There is nothing else that can explain his actions.  I have prayed for the families of the victims as that's all any of us CAN do. 

• Group:  Worthy Ministers
  • Followers:  29
  • Topic Count:  599
  • Topics Per Day:  0.08
  • Content Count:  56,268
  • Content Per Day:  7.55
  • Days Won:  271

He was taking suboxone.

• Followers:  27
  • Topic Count:  338
  • Topics Per Day:  0.05
  • Content Count:  15,718
  • Content Per Day:  2.45
  • Days Won:  39
  • Birthday:  02/27/1985

yes BE because all conservatives are racists. . .I think he was just evil.

• Followers:  44
  • Topic Count:  6,178
  • Topics Per Day:  0.87
  • Content Count:  43,799
  • Content Per Day:  6.19
  • Days Won:  58

He was taking suboxone.

Another druggie. 

• Group:  Diamond Member
  • Topic Count:  21
  • Topics Per Day:  0.00
  • Content Count:  2,009
  • Content Per Day:  0.29
  • Days Won:  3

The guy is a psychopath and possessed by pure evil.  There is nothing else that can explain his actions.  I have prayed for the families of the victims as that's all any of us CAN do. 

Those bits from the articles are facts. What I'm saying is events like these don't happen in a vacuum. 

If he grew up in an environment where racism and white supremacy was denounced as abhorrent and wrong, then I don't think he would've walked into a black church to commit an act of terrorism with a stated goal of trying to start a race war. 

• Followers:  27
  • Topic Count:  338
  • Topics Per Day:  0.05
  • Content Count:  15,718
  • Content Per Day:  2.45
  • Days Won:  39
  • Birthday:  02/27/1985

thats not always true. It maybe in this case, but human kind are inherrently Evil. just saying.

• Followers:  29
  • Topic Count:  599
  • Topics Per Day:  0.08
  • Content Count:  56,268
  • Content Per Day:  7.55
  • Days Won:  271

Those bits from the articles are facts. What I'm saying is events like these don't happen in a vacuum. 

If he grew up in an environment where racism and white supremacy was denounced as abhorrent and wrong, then I don't think he would've walked into a black church to commit an act of terrorism with a stated goal of trying to start a race war. 

he had black friends in school....             but if you start reading the things that are coming out a little here and a little there it looks like he's been messed up for some time......     the drug that they found on him is also something that messes with your head...    People who knew him even in the 8th grade say that he was kind of weird even then....

People talk racist things off and on in lots of places, but they don't go off on beiges killing people and wanting to start race wars.   He's in my opinion either messed up on/from drugs (but still responsible for his actions)   or as Patriot says is terribly evil......   the kind of evil that comes with some special relationship with demons.

• Group:  Royal Member
  • Topic Count:  1,022
  • Topics Per Day:  0.16
  • Content Count:  39,193
  • Content Per Day:  6.08
  • Days Won:  78

You don't know what type of environment he grew up in, B.E.  Don't be like the 'talking heads' on t.v. and speculate, ad nauseum, before any facts are in.  They do that about EVERYTHING.  This guy is first and foremost just plain EVIL. 

Guest shiloh357

I pointed out in another thread how different this turned out when compared to places like Baltimore and Ferguson.    Notice that the blacks didn't protest and burn down buildings and cause traffic jams and such.   People from all races joined hands and hearts at a Church and prayed for the victims' families, for the gunman and for Charleston.    No rioting, no hate.   No irrational, maniacal rants from Al Sharpton.   Just a peaceful response in the form of prayer and worship.

The president and the Left don't know how to deal with REAL love.   This was a ugly tragedy, but the response was beautiful and full of REAL forgiveness that the Left has no ability to comprehend. 

The Left was bracing for yet another protest, but they didn't get it and so in order to create racial divide and hate, the Left and their media lap dogs decided to  raise the issue about the Confederate flag.  They had to drag everything into the mud, 'cause that's where the Left lives.