missmuffet

• Group:  Royal Member
  • Followers:  9
  • Topic Count:  84
  • Topics Per Day:  0.02
  • Content Count:  4,011
  • Content Per Day:  1.12
  • Days Won:  4

With one exception, this seems to be just a copy/paste post. Just cite the reference and we can look at it.

It may be copy/paste but it is good sound true literal Bible teaching.Everyone needs that.I do not see enough of that on Worthy.

Bopeep, which event have you identified as the one that will indicate that the pre-trib view was incorrect.... your "we should have been raptured by now" moment?  Or do you even have one?

• Followers:  34
  • Topic Count:  1,991
  • Topics Per Day:  0.48
  • Content Count:  48,689
  • Content Per Day:  11.80
  • Days Won:  226

With one exception, this seems to be just a copy/paste post. Just cite the reference and we can look at it.

It may be copy/paste but it is good sound true literal Bible teaching.Everyone needs that.I do not see enough of that on Worthy.

Bopeep, which event have you identified as the one that will indicate that the pre-trib view was incorrect.... your "we should have been raptured by now" moment?  Or do you even have one?

I did not identify that the pre-trib view was incorrect.I am a believer in the pre-trib rapture.We do not know when the rapture will occur.It is all in God's timing.I can not say it should have happened by now.

Guest shiloh357

gthan,

when the anti-Christ signs the 7 year peace agreement with Israel, that is the start of the tribulation.  That has not happened yet.

• Followers:  34
  • Topic Count:  1,991
  • Topics Per Day:  0.48
  • Content Count:  48,689
  • Content Per Day:  11.80
  • Days Won:  226

We do not know what the timing is between the rapture and the tribulation.Right away or it could be awhile.

• Followers:  16
  • Topic Count:  134
  • Topics Per Day:  0.04
  • Content Count:  8,142
  • Content Per Day:  2.35
  • Days Won:  20

The Rapture - The Rupture

Words that sound similar are similar in nature. We are waiting for the rupture of the church...

Why would anyone arrive at this conclusion?  Take some time to study the matter.  And if you prefer "caught up together" then stick with that.  The term "Rapture" has now passed into general Christian usage.

• Followers:  16
  • Topic Count:  134
  • Topics Per Day:  0.04
  • Content Count:  8,142
  • Content Per Day:  2.35
  • Days Won:  20

We do not know what the timing is between the rapture and the tribulation.Right away or it could be awhile.

Date setting is never a good idea.  But the general trends are there to show us what comes next:

GREAT APOSTASY--->RAPTURE--->DANIEL'S 70TH WK--->SECOND COMING

Daniel's 70th week will include the Tribulation and the Great Tribulation (6th and 7th seal events).

The fact that the Jews in Israel are building a Temple in Jerusalem and preparing to resume Temple sacrifices is significant.  The Abomination of Desolation will be erected in this Temple.

• Followers:  8
  • Topic Count:  59
  • Topics Per Day:  0.01
  • Content Count:  4,402
  • Content Per Day:  0.99
  • Days Won:  28
  • Birthday:  04/26/1971

The Rapture - The Rupture

Words that sound similar are similar in nature. We are waiting for the rupture of the church...

Why would anyone arrive at this conclusion? Take some time to study the matter. And if you prefer "caught up together" then stick with that. The term "Rapture" has now passed into general Christian usage.

Ezra, please excuse my usage of terms as I do not perceive them as you. I am sure we provably don't agree on the rapture and that is OK as it is not a doctrine that is required to be understood to be right with God. Have a wonderful day!

• Group:  Graduated to Heaven
  • Followers:  57
  • Topic Count:  1,546
  • Topics Per Day:  0.21
  • Content Count:  10,320
  • Content Per Day:  1.41
  • Days Won:  9
  • Birthday:  11/05/1951

I find the title of this thread, and the first post, to not seem that much related. The title mentions strengths of pre-wrath, I must have read the article too quickly, seems like it was more about weaknesses. No time to get into the topic right now, not sure I really have the interest, at least at the moment, but I will list one strength of pre-wrath from my perspective (as a post-trib leaning person):

At least pre-wrath, is not pre-trib. Some of our better prepared pre-trib apologists on the forums, have already done a good job showing how weak pre-tribism is scripturally.

There are of course many views on the topic of eschatology. However, when I set a few details that are commonly held by pre-tribbers and which distinguish  pre-tribism from other positions, I asked for biblical defense of those points. Basically, none were forthcoming.

Therefore, I find it reasonable to assume, that the scriptural case for pre-tribism is weak. That being said, it counts as a strength for the pre-wrath position. Much of pre-wrath's positives, it shares with pos-tribism. No need to go into those here, as those are amply defended in many threads on the forums.

I hope you have a lively discussion, and can find some champions of the pre-wrath position.

• Followers:  0
  • Topic Count:  1,022
  • Topics Per Day:  0.16
  • Content Count:  39,193
  • Content Per Day:  6.11
  • Days Won:  78

Yep. 

• Followers:  22
  • Topic Count:  1,294
  • Topics Per Day:  0.21
  • Content Count:  31,762
  • Content Per Day:  5.23
  • Days Won:  115

The only fact we know about being caught away is found in 1 Corinthians 15:50-53. Everything else is your personal theology.

Now this I say, brethren, that flesh and blood cannot inherit the kingdom of God; nor does corruption inherit incorruption. Behold, I tell you a mystery: We shall not all sleep, but we shall all be changed— in a moment, in the twinkling of an eye, at the last trumpet. For the trumpet will sound, and the dead will be raised incorruptible, and we shall be changed. For this corruptible must put on incorruption, and this mortal must put on immortality.