SINNERSAVED

• Group:  Senior Member
  • Followers:  2
  • Topic Count:  14
  • Topics Per Day:  0.00
  • Content Count:  825
  • Content Per Day:  0.13
  • Days Won:  0

The rider of the  white horse will bring Israel into agreement (peace deal) with the surrounding nations. He'll break it 3 1/2 yrs later and claim to be god. No deal is reached yet but Israel is being pressured more than ever since America is no longer an supporter.   

• 1 month later...

• Group:  Royal Member
  • Followers:  8
  • Topic Count:  29
  • Topics Per Day:  0.01
  • Content Count:  3,239
  • Content Per Day:  0.86
  • Days Won:  6

On August 7, 2015 at 11:17 PM, SINNERSAVED said:

okay I am thinking about the four horses and the four colors and the first white horse or the spirit of these riders, do you believe that the white horse has already been out in our world or is it that non of them are loose yet, so the first white horse I know is not jesus for the last white horse is him but is the first horse out already, and if not what describes the time line of where we are according to revelation, I believe we are in the days of tribulation and persecution it has been going on for years, are we not to expect we have entered this part in the bible, please give me some knowledge and help in this?  thank you .

Is it possible this horse was released Shortly after Jesus ascended into Heaven ? 

Plots of false prophets came after him, most especially Muhammed, the ultimate false prophet. 

• 2 weeks later...

• Followers:  2
  • Topic Count:  14
  • Content Count:  825
  • Content Per Day:  0.13

On 1/3/2016 at 5:55 PM, Spock said:

Is it possible this horse was released Shortly after Jesus ascended into Heaven ? 

Jesus warned that no peace will stand until he returns. Not even what the world has to offer will stand. Remember that a white horse means a  global leader... a false one is coming quickly. 

• 1 month later...

• Group:  Removed from Forums for Breaking Terms of Service
  • Followers:  6
  • Topic Count:  150
  • Topics Per Day:  0.05
  • Content Count:  2,195
  • Content Per Day:  0.69
  • Days Won:  14

I believe the first or white ,horse of the four horses was released, now would we say that may be the red horse has been released also , for in the time and things going around us, there is no peace at all ? and the black horse is next ?

• 4 months later...

I'm not sure if I replied to,this thread but just to be sure I will reply now.

i not only think there is reason to believe seal one has already been opened, but so have seals 2,3,4, and 5.  

I mean, why can't you see the first four seals as having been opened from the time of Christ's Ascension till present? It seems to fit. Seal 5 are the martyrs dying for their faith in Christ makes sense. When did this begin? When Christ ascended, the martyrs began. 

What surprises me is the fact that not many think this is possible. Why not? 

• Topic Count:  6
  • Content Count:  907
  • Content Per Day:  0.20
  • Birthday:  07/07/1866

2 minutes ago, Spock said:

i not only think there is reason to believe seal one has already been opened, but so have seals 2,3,4, and 5.  

I mean, why can't you see the first four seals as having been opened from the time of Christ's Ascension till present? It seems to fit. Seal 5 are the martyrs dying for their faith in Christ makes sense. When did this begin? When Christ ascended, the martyrs began. 

Because that would be a dagger to the heart of the pre-trib doctrine 

• Followers:  14
  • Topic Count:  67
  • Topics Per Day:  0.02
  • Content Count:  6,628
  • Content Per Day:  1.99
  • Days Won:  2

On 7/14/2016 at 8:59 PM, Spock said:

I think it's possible also. Since the seals herald existing conditions and/or behaviors seals could have opened and we would not notice necessarily. We only seem to notice when things affect us directly; and if the conquering of the rider of the white horse is geographically specific in the beginning, it may be ignored by many.

On July 14, 2016 at 11:04 PM, ENOCH2010 said:

Because that would be a dagger to the heart of the pre-trib doctrine 

Lol.  So be it, but my intention is not to promote my rapture agenda, but rather to seek the truth from the scriptures without bias. 

Besides, it is possible I suppose for both pre trib and pre wrath to both be correct. What do I mean?

Well, if the first 5 seals have been opened, then the 6th seal is next. I do believe the rapture occurs during the 6th seal. Isn't it possible Daniels 70th week could begin Shortly after the devastating 6th seal is opened?  The world will be in such chaos from this seal, this possibly could usher in some  peace treaty.

Thus, the rapture could occur both before God's wrath is unleashed as well as just before Daniel's 70th week. 

Thoughts?

spock

• Followers:  9
  • Topic Count:  84
  • Topics Per Day:  0.02
  • Content Count:  4,011
  • Content Per Day:  1.12
  • Days Won:  4

On 7/14/2016 at 9:59 PM, Spock said:

It depends on how you identify the "thing which are".  The opening of seals takes place after the things which are.

• Therefore write the things which you have seen, and the things which are, and the things which will take place after these things.  Revelation 1:19
  • After these things I looked, and behold, a door standing open in heaven, and the first voice which I had heard, like the sound of a trumpet speaking with me, said, “Come up here, and I will show you what must take place after these things.”  Revelation 4:1

The "things which are" are consequently in chapters 2 & 3.  So is "after these things" a reference to those seven specific churches receiving their respective message?  If so, then the opening of the seals could have started in the first century.

Or, is the "things which are" a reference to the global spread of the gospel; the gospel being preached to all the nations?

I tend to think its the latter and that that qualification of the global spread of the gospel has been met according to God's measure.  I also think the first seal, deception, has been opened.  The first seal is deception because the rider goes forth conquering and to conquer in a covert manner.  This is also in keeping with the signs Jesus gave in Matthew 24.

As I see it, the signs Jesus gave us to watch for are:

• Deception - 1st seal
  • Wars, famine - 2nd, 3rd, 4th seals
  • The great tribulation - 5th seal
  • The sign of the Son of Man - 6th seal
  • The return of the Son of Man - 7th seal, 7th trumpet

• Topic Count:  6
  • Content Count:  907
  • Content Per Day:  0.20
  • Birthday:  07/07/1866

1 hour ago, Spock said:

Lol.  So be it, but my intention is not to promote my rapture agenda, but rather to seek the truth from the scriptures without bias. 

Besides, it is possible I suppose for both pre trib and pre wrath to both be correct. What do I mean?

Well, if the first 5 seals have been opened, then the 6th seal is next. I do believe the rapture occurs during the 6th seal. Isn't it possible Daniels 70th week could begin Shortly after the devastating 6th seal is opened?  The world will be in such chaos from this seal, this possibly could usher in some  peace treaty.

Thus, the rapture could occur both before God's wrath is unleashed as well as just before Daniel's 70th week. 

Thoughts?

spock

You and I know that but the pre-trib crowd is supposed to be long gone before anything unpleasant can happen to them.