IGNORED

Does a woman have a specific role in the End Times?

OakWood

• Group:  Royal Member
  • Followers:  6
  • Topic Count:  58
  • Topics Per Day:  0.02
  • Content Count:  5,457
  • Content Per Day:  1.69
  • Days Won:  37

"The “enmity” or hostility and hatred spoken of here is between Satan and Christ.

Is that why God said said to the serpent:

"I will put enmity between you and the woman"  ?

• Followers:  0
  • Topic Count:  1,022
  • Topics Per Day:  0.16
  • Content Count:  39,193
  • Content Per Day:  6.11
  • Days Won:  78

Will women have any more roles to play in the revelation of truth? Is there anywhere in scripture that may suggest this?

The examples you mentioned had nothing to do with "the revelation of truth".  So the answer is "No, women had nothing to do with the revelation of truth in the past, nor will they in the future".  God and Christ handed down their truth through apostles and prophets, and they were all men. This does not mean that women have played no role in God's plans and purposes.  It simply means that the answer to your question is "No".

Truth is revealed in Scripture, and Scripture was given by Divine inspiration to the prophets and apostles.  The Bible calls them "holy MEN of God" (2 Pet 1:21).  Furthermore, all revelation pertaining to the end times has already been given and concluded, as the book of Revelation clearly states. So now it is a matter of rightly dividing the Word of Truth, and the preaching and teaching of the Word in the churches has also been committed to men, not women.

why don't you exclude women from religion entirely so that you can give us good sleep after it. Everybody knows women don't really have a role in Christianity but that sounds utterly misogynistic. Maybe women should seek for another religion, just like gays. You know, in hope for some righteousness and placement, and religious recognition. 

I sincerely hope you're just  being sarcastic, San.

Guest AFlameOfFire

What I thought was cool was how it speaks of the bruising of "his heel", and then to how  the God of peace shall bruise Satan under "your feet" (Christ's body)

• Topic Count:  230
  • Topics Per Day:  0.04
  • Content Count:  4,941
  • Content Per Day:  0.95
  • Days Won:  14

Could this also  be God speaking to Satan  as "and the woman" and "her seed" refer to Israel through whom the Messiah was to come. There has been a great deal of enmity there against God's elect people. Notice it was not "women". 

• Topic Count:  58
  • Topics Per Day:  0.02
  • Content Count:  5,457
  • Content Per Day:  1.69
  • Days Won:  37

Could this also  be God speaking to Satan  as "and the woman" and "her seed" refer to Israel through whom the Messiah was to come. There has been a great deal of enmity there against God's elect people. Notice it was not "women". 

Right, it's not women, but the woman.   

If we look at different cultures there are so many representations ofa special virginal birth of a special male child who is to be a great spiritual leader before Christ came, and this is used by atheists to try to claim Christianity borrowed from these other stories, Mithra being the latest one before christianity began.

Satan produces counterfeits of things of God, and understanding that God's words to him about the woman and her seed pointed to the virgin birth of Christ, he created counterfeits in many cultures that he has used since to keep people from believing in Jesus.    

• Group:  Graduated to Heaven
  • Followers:  207
  • Topic Count:  60
  • Topics Per Day:  0.01
  • Content Count:  8,651
  • Content Per Day:  1.17
  • Days Won:  4
  • Birthday:  03/04/1943

Will women have any more roles to play in the revelation of truth?

Is there anywhere in scripture that may suggest this?

:thumbsup:

Israel

For thy Maker is thine husband; the LORD of hosts is his name; and thy Redeemer the Holy One of Israel; The God of the whole earth shall he be called. Isaiah 54:5

Will

Saying, Hurt not the earth, neither the sea, nor the trees, till we have sealed the servants of our God in their foreheads.
And I heard the number of them which were sealed: and there were sealed an hundred and forty and four thousand of all the tribes of the children of Israel.
Of the tribe of Juda were sealed twelve thousand. Of the tribe of Reuben were sealed twelve thousand. Of the tribe of Gad were sealed twelve thousand.
Of the tribe of Aser were sealed twelve thousand. Of the tribe of Nepthalim were sealed twelve thousand. Of the tribe of Manasses were sealed twelve thousand.
Of the tribe of Simeon were sealed twelve thousand. Of the tribe of Levi were sealed twelve thousand. Of the tribe of Issachar were sealed twelve thousand.
Of the tribe of Zabulon were sealed twelve thousand. Of the tribe of Joseph were sealed twelve thousand. Of the tribe of Benjamin were sealed twelve thousand.
Revelation 7:3-8

And As For That Girl Next Door....

And it shall come to pass in the last days, saith God, I will pour out of my Spirit upon all flesh: and your sons and your daughters shall prophesy, and your young men shall see visions, and your old men shall dream dreams: And on my servants and on my handmaidens I will pour out in those days of my Spirit; and they shall prophesy: Acts 2:17-18

• Group:  Graduated to Heaven
  • Followers:  207
  • Topic Count:  60
  • Content Count:  8,651
  • Content Per Day:  1.17
  • Days Won:  4
  • Birthday:  03/04/1943

Mary is 'the woman" and Jesus is her "seed

~

Beloved, Israel Is The Woman

There shall come forth a shoot from the stump of Jesse,
and a branch from his roots shall bear fruit. Isaiah 11:1 (ESV)

And Jesus Is

And the Spirit of the Lord shall rest upon him,
the Spirit of wisdom and understanding,
the Spirit of counsel and might,
the Spirit of knowledge and the fear of the Lord.

And his delight shall be in the fear of the Lord.
He shall not judge by what his eyes see,
or decide disputes by what his ears hear,

but with righteousness he shall judge the poor,
and decide with equity for the meek of the earth;
and he shall strike the earth with the rod of his mouth,
and with the breath of his lips he shall kill the wicked.

Righteousness shall be the belt of his waist,
and faithfulness the belt of his loins. Isaiah 11:2-5 (ESV)

God's Seed

He who sits in the heavens laughs;
the Lord holds them in derision.

Then he will speak to them in his wrath,
and terrify them in his fury, saying,

“As for me, I have set my King
on Zion, my holy hill.”

I will tell of the decree:
The Lord said to me, “You are my Son;
today I have begotten you.

Ask of me, and I will make the nations your heritage,

and the ends of the earth your possession. Psalms 2:4-8 (ESV)

~

Be Blessed

For ye have not received the spirit of bondage again to fear; but ye have received the Spirit of adoption, whereby we cry, Abba, Father. Romans 8:15

Beloved Daughter Of The KING

And because ye are sons, God hath sent forth the Spirit of his Son into your hearts, crying, Abba, Father. Galatians 4:6

Love, Your Brother Joe

• 3 weeks later...

• Group:  Senior Member
  • Followers:  2
  • Topic Count:  50
  • Content Count:  608
  • Content Per Day:  0.12
  • Days Won:  0

This is another bout of my crazy questions.......

Just because I ask such questions doesn't necessarily mean that I believe it to be the case.

I just want answers.

Here goes:

In the book of Genesis God tells the serpent:

And I will put enmity between thee and the woman, and between thy seed and her seed; it shall bruise thy head, and thou shalt bruise his heel.

Genesis 3:15

Why would God particularly place enmity between woman and evil? What is her role in this?

Does this signify that Mary will (a woman) bring the Messiah.....? In other words has prophesy already been fulfilled with regards to this or is there more to come?

Also think about this.

It was Eve who brought the lie to Adam. She did not make the lie but from a human perspective she was the first to repeat the lie and act on it.

Is God redeeming woman by making her the first one to realise the truth and repeat it?

The truth was brought to Earth through Mary. No man had any role to play in this.

The first person who Jesus revealed himself to be the Messiah was a woman.

The first person that a resurrected Jesus revealed himself to was a woman.

Will women have any more roles to play in the revelation of truth? Is there anywhere in scripture that may suggest this?

- Sarah is 'The Woman'. Gen.17:16-19

God blessed her and made her The Mother Of Nations of whom Kings of people came from her one son Isaac. 

Whom God made His covenant with Isaac and his descendants.

- Abraham was the father of many nations of whom kings of people would come him.

But Abraham was the father of more than one son.

Not only Ishmael, but after Sarah's death Abraham married and had more sons.

- But only of Sarah was one miracle son of promise from which Jesus would come from Israel's Tribe of Judah.

So God put enmity between the Serpent's seed and Sarah's seed. Sarah is the woman in Gen.3:15

Edited by RevelationWriter

• Followers:  17
  • Content Count:  3,727
  • Content Per Day:  1.04
  • Days Won:  5

In the book of Genesis God tells the serpent:

And I will put enmity between thee and the woman, and between thy seed and her seed; it shall bruise thy head, and thou shalt bruise his heel.

Genesis 3:15

Why would God particularly place enmity between woman and evil? What is her role in this?

The woman is Zion.  She is mentioned in Rev 12 and represents "The City of God" where all the God fearing dwell.  The serpent is against her "teachings", ie the truth, ...the true doctrine of God.  

Does this signify that Mary will (a woman) bring the Messiah.....? In other words has prophesy already been fulfilled with regards to this or is there more to come?

"The woman" does not signify Mary.  God's heavenly City already existed way before Mary.  Everything that God spoke even from the beginning comes out of "his woman" called Zion.  The war is not over yet, it still continues.

Also think about this.

It was Eve who brought the lie to Adam. She did not make the lie but from a human perspective she was the first to repeat the lie and act on it.

The "woman" is not referring to Eve.  Nobody knew what God meant in that verse until Rev chapter 12 was revealed.

Is God redeeming woman by making her the first one to realise the truth and repeat it?

We cannot redeem God's teachings.  All that he spoke in the OT or the NT is his teachings which come out of his holy city.

The truth was brought to Earth through Mary. No man had any role to play in this.

The "truth" existed from the very beginning. Every Word that God spoke is truth and comes out of his "holy city" which is heavenly and not of the earth.

The first person who Jesus revealed himself to be the Messiah was a woman.

The first person that a resurrected Jesus revealed himself to was a woman.

Lets not get the spiritual meaning mixed up with the carnal.  It has nothing to do with the sexes, but is about the Serpent going against God's Word, his teachings, which is truth.  He has been doing this since the very beginning of man.

Genesis 3:15   And I will put enmity between thee and the woman, and between thy seed and her seed; it shall bruise thy head, and thou shalt bruise his heel.

The Serpents seed will be his fruits of unrighteousness...evil, and the woman's seed will be holiness and truth, also dwelling inside her children who hold on to her teachings.  The devils weapon was to attack "the truth" right from the begininning by causing a lie.  This is how he operates, always distorting the truth. 

The "Serpents" head was "bruised" at the resurrection of Christ, because he was cast out of heaven with his angels.  He was demoted before the whole host of heaven, having all his glory taken away and shamed.  No more can he enter heaven. 

Christ's "heel" was only bruised at his crucifixion, a minor injury in comparison, because when he rose, he conquered death.

I hope this helps.

Edited by Sister

• Group:  Senior Member
  • Followers:  2
  • Content Count:  608
  • Content Per Day:  0.12
  • Days Won:  0

"...the gospel concerning Hi Son Who was born of the Seed Of David as to the flesh,

and Sown with power to be The Son Of God as to His Spirit Of Holiness

by the resurrection of the dead Jesus Christ our Lord." - Rom. - 1:2,3