IGNORED

DO YOU BELIEVE ITS OKAY TO EAT PORK, AS A BELIEVER IN GOD ?

SINNERSAVED

• Group:  Removed from Forums for Breaking Terms of Service
  • Followers:  6
  • Topic Count:  150
  • Topics Per Day:  0.05
  • Content Count:  2,195
  • Content Per Day:  0.68
  • Days Won:  14

Butero, I want to thank you ,so very much, for your understanding and consideration towards my issue with pork, and I am very glad that you saw what I was thinking and that I was not settled with it you were correct, and I wanted to get the right answer and scripture to inform me, of what I needed to do, you have answered my question as best as anyone could even attempt, and now I feel very assured of your advise on this to me, and that was really all ,I was looking for,

others think I am here to throw a wrench in this place and bring in false doctrines and stir everything up, when I know that you see my heart is open and I am doing what I my self need to do ,to be content and of clear mind, and in the presence of the lord, of my self, and my sacrifice, not saying others should follow as you stated. but what works for me is what is important, so I get that.

when you stated that what one person would feel is a sin to that person, and not to another, that made all the difference in the world, for my thoughts and decision on this,

that was just a excellent response, and I try , to get to the bottom of topics, and I push hard and stay on them until they get resolved, but many I believe think, I am a trouble maker , when really it is far from what I am thinking, or trying to do, so others can try to judge me all they want ,for they will have to deal with this for them selves, but I will keep on doing what I do, and continue learning from people like you , that are compassionate, and love the lord, God bless you , and thank you again for being so kind.

• Group:  Royal Member
  • Followers:  18
  • Topic Count:  7
  • Topics Per Day:  0.00
  • Content Count:  7,876
  • Content Per Day:  2.41
  • Days Won:  3

1 hour ago, SINNERSAVED said:

Butero, I want to thank you ,so very much, for your understanding and consideration towards my issue with pork, and I am very glad that you saw what I was thinking and that I was not settled with it you were correct, and I wanted to get the right answer and scripture to inform me, of what I needed to do, you have answered my question as best as anyone could even attempt, and now I feel very assured of your advise on this to me, and that was really all ,I was looking for,

others think I am here to throw a wrench in this place and bring in false doctrines and stir everything up, when I know that you see my heart is open and I am doing what I my self need to do ,to be content and of clear mind, and in the presence of the lord, of my self, and my sacrifice, not saying others should follow as you stated. but what works for me is what is important, so I get that.

when you stated that what one person would feel is a sin to that person, and not to another, that made all the difference in the world, for my thoughts and decision on this,

that was just a excellent response, and I try , to get to the bottom of topics, and I push hard and stay on them until they get resolved, but many I believe think, I am a trouble maker , when really it is far from what I am thinking, or trying to do, so others can try to judge me all they want ,for they will have to deal with this for them selves, but I will keep on doing what I do, and continue learning from people like you , that are compassionate, and love the lord, God bless you , and thank you again for being so kind.

I am really divided between two directions.

My family eats pork, are they disobeying the commandment of the Lord God of the Jews? 

Are they sining? 

Is the wage of their sin death? 

The Lord God is he going to ask them to repent, and offer a sacrifice for the forgiveness of their sin?

What kind of sacrifice the Law of the Lord God has name for this disobidience? 

• Followers:  8
  • Topic Count:  59
  • Topics Per Day:  0.01
  • Content Count:  4,402
  • Content Per Day:  0.98
  • Days Won:  28
  • Birthday:  04/26/1971

The law came by Moses but grace and truth came by Jesus Christ.

When one understands this then one can begin to understand the purpose of the law.

One being brought under the law is rooted in having fallen from grace and being weak in the faith.  Let such a one eat herbs but seek to teach them how to walk in the faith.  Once the do the works of faith they will understand their error concerning food.

On ‎12‎/‎2‎/‎2015‎ ‎9‎:‎51‎:‎52‎, SINNERSAVED said:

I am glad I was able to help you.  I did accept what you said in the OP concerning your sincere desire to understand the truth.  I do have one question for you.  Why did you decide to start this in the Prophecy section?  Was that a mistake, or is there a link to Biblical prophecy?  I don't want to make anything of it.  I was just curious. 

4 hours ago, Butero said:

I am glad I was able to help you.  I did accept what you said in the OP concerning your sincere desire to understand the truth.  I do have one question for you.  Why did you decide to start this in the Prophecy section?  Was that a mistake, or is there a link to Biblical prophecy?  I don't want to make anything of it.  I was just curious. 

I JUST PUT IT IN THE WRONG CATEGORY,MY MISTAKE,

• 2 weeks later...

On ‎12‎/‎1‎/‎2015‎ ‎1‎:‎45‎:‎58‎, AllTheGoodNamesAreTaken said:

I will say, that I am personally amazed that pork is a great challenge that some face in this life. I can live with or without it. " Love one another, as I have loved you " seems a bit more daunting. 

Still, I don't want to discredit the OP's question. Just how I believe SINNERSAVED. I would expand upon the rest of the Mosaic Law that no person has kept in perfection, and those who put their faith in their own ability to do so are subject to God's wrath, but this was a specific question so I'll save that for another time. God bless you ! 

I have been amazed my self that I did not learn about the pork earlier, but now that I do , and I have full confidence that it is against Gods instruction, I will stand firm

that it is against God , that any unclean animal be eaten, but keep in mind this is by my choice and what I feel is best following scripture ,I believe and I want to not be holier then others, for what I say is not about what I know, but what Gods given me to share with others,we can debate all the day long, but this issue you find not a issue for what you believe is okay, is your choice and I will not say you are wrong and or I am wrong also, but we have made the choices we make and then God will tell us when we see him if we are trying to be obedient, so I am troubled by your statement

that if I put this to my charge that I would be disobedient to God and that I would  or maybe suffer His wrath, for what I believe of my own will, this is a false statement and I have to call you on it, we have choices to follow or not , and you have yours and I have mine, but this does not state that Gods wrath comes on our human effort to be obedient to Hiim.

this is not true, if in doubt, follow what God has said, now when Jesus came  it is clear of what he said, and this is my view which to me I believe is the right view, and my opinion, is this Jesus states he did not come to abolish the laws and the prophets ,but to fulfill it, yes, so there will never be any time that Jesus will omit , or say we have changed the menu and now for the modern world we get pork chops and bacon burgers,

for we have compromised and found what we believe scripture to counter Gods word, so if even God had stated once this is a abomination, there had to be a good reason, for it , and Jesus would never go against what the father said or he did depending on who we believe God to be when speaking to the people,

so with this , a house divided among it self cannot stand, so I wanted to respond to the comment you made, now I am just saying what the bible is telling us,

and I say this in love , you can think of it any way you want, but I believe we have compromised so much in our lives ,that it is possible for the knowledgible  to justify what he wants out of rebellion to God to satisfy the self is being  part of the world , for to be part of the world is to be a enemy top God,

so choose today whom you will serve, and let your choices be yes or no , and no inbetween, for where there is much given , much is required,     blessings. to you.

• Group:  Diamond Member
  • Followers:  7
  • Topic Count:  6
  • Content Count:  1,379
  • Content Per Day:  0.43
  • Days Won:  2

1 hour ago, SINNERSAVED said:

I have been amazed my self that I did not learn about the pork earlier, but now that I do , and I have full confidence that it is against Gods instruction, I will stand firm

that it is against God , that any unclean animal be eaten, but keep in mind this is by my choice and what I feel is best following scripture ,I believe and I want to not be holier then others, for what I say is not about what I know, but what Gods given me to share with others,we can debate all the day long, but this issue you find not a issue for what you believe is okay, is your choice and I will not say you are wrong and or I am wrong also, but we have made the choices we make and then God will tell us when we see him if we are trying to be obedient, so I am troubled by your statement

that if I put this to my charge that I would be disobedient to God and that I would  or maybe suffer His wrath, for what I believe of my own will, this is a false statement and I have to call you on it, we have choices to follow or not , and you have yours and I have mine, but this does not state that Gods wrath comes on our human effort to be obedient to Hiim.

this is not true, if in doubt, follow what God has said, now when Jesus came  it is clear of what he said, and this is my view which to me I believe is the right view, and my opinion, is this Jesus states he did not come to abolish the laws and the prophets ,but to fulfill it, yes, so there will never be any time that Jesus will omit , or say we have changed the menu and now for the modern world we get pork chops and bacon burgers,

for we have compromised and found what we believe scripture to counter Gods word, so if even God had stated once this is a abomination, there had to be a good reason, for it , and Jesus would never go against what the father said or he did depending on who we believe God to be when speaking to the people,

so with this , a house divided among it self cannot stand, so I wanted to respond to the comment you made, now I am just saying what the bible is telling us,

and I say this in love , you can think of it any way you want, but I believe we have compromised so much in our lives ,that it is possible for the knowledgible  to justify what he wants out of rebellion to God to satisfy the self is being  part of the world , for to be part of the world is to be a enemy top God,

so choose today whom you will serve, and let your choices be yes or no , and no inbetween, for where there is much given , much is required,     blessings. to you.

Thanks SS. Question: Do you keep all the law ? 

• Followers:  16
  • Topic Count:  134
  • Topics Per Day:  0.04
  • Content Count:  8,142
  • Content Per Day:  2.34
  • Days Won:  20

5 minutes ago, simplejeff said:

Yahweh's Law or man's law --- keep it or break it ?   yes or not ? 

To get back on topic, Yahweh's Law today is "Be thankful and eat pork, or bacon, or ham" (1 Tim 4:3-5).  But if you want to be a vegetarian, that's fine too. The one who eats pork need not judge the one who does not, and vice versa.

• Group:  Diamond Member
  • Followers:  7
  • Topic Count:  6
  • Content Count:  1,379
  • Content Per Day:  0.43
  • Days Won:  2

1 minute ago, Ezra said:

To get back on topic, Yahweh's Law today is "Be thankful and eat pork, or bacon, or ham" (1 Tim 4:3-5).  But if you want to be a vegetarian, that's fine too. The one who eats pork need not judge the one who does not, and vice versa.

Amen.

• Group:  Worthy Ministers
  • Followers:  29
  • Topic Count:  599
  • Topics Per Day:  0.08
  • Content Count:  56,250
  • Content Per Day:  7.56
  • Days Won:  271

and amen