IGNORED

Bill Whittle on Benghazi - I would love to see this passion in a debate!

Omegaman 3.0

• Group:  Graduated to Heaven
  • Followers:  57
  • Topic Count:  1,546
  • Topics Per Day:  0.21
  • Content Count:  10,320
  • Content Per Day:  1.41
  • Days Won:  9
  • Birthday:  11/05/1951

Although it might be that some people of college age and younger, might not know it, but there was a time when it was actually o.k. to talk like this, and not be considered as some sort of primitive, abnormal, hater. In those days, Republicans where not ashamed to be known as Republicans and even Democrats saw little need to be ashamed to be Americans.

Now, being that this is a Christian forum, I want to make sure that it is understood that it is okay to have differences of opinion, and that one can be a  political 'progressive' and a Democrat and a Christian as well. 

However, it is my opinion, that there are times to disagree with the leadership of any political party, and hold them responsible to the voters (and even non voters) to do what is right. 

Ultimately, our leader is God, and our obligations are to Him, but as long as we are an influence in the world, to the degree which we are, we need to follow out consciences before Him on these sorts of matters.

I find the passion and conviction of this man, to be inspiring, and the sort of thing we need, regardless of whether we agree with him on this particular position, it is time for boldness in speech and action, and not cowering in compromise to a media that seeks to guide the country as it sees fit.

• Group:  Diamond Member
  • Followers:  8
  • Topic Count:  2
  • Topics Per Day:  0.00
  • Content Count:  1,146
  • Content Per Day:  0.27
  • Days Won:  1
  • Birthday:  04/10/1950

I agree that at the very least the fighter jets should have been deployed.  Those planes rattle your teeth when they fly by at tree top level.  And you are never prepared for them because they are ahead of the sound.  It would have dispersed the terrorists 100%.