IGNORED

THE LAWLESS ONE ABLE TO CHANGE TIMES AND LAW?

SINNERSAVED

• Group:  Royal Member
  • Followers:  16
  • Topic Count:  134
  • Topics Per Day:  0.04
  • Content Count:  8,142
  • Content Per Day:  2.36
  • Days Won:  20

3 hours ago, SINNERSAVED said:

is he already here? does he come from turkey, rome, or Syria? has he already come on the scene? , or is he still in hiding, or no one really knows?

No one really knows. But what we can conclude from Scripture is that the Antichrist will be a renegade Jew who can supernaturally deceive the Jews into believing that he is the true Messiah (since they do not accept Jesus of Nazareth).  

Antichristos means both (a) in opposition to Christ and (b) in place of Christ.  This man will blaspheme God and the Lord Jesus Christ and say to the world "I am Christ and I am God" from within the Temple at Jerusalem (2 Thess 2:1-12).

At the same time he will deceive the Muslim world into thinking that he is their Mahdi  -- the prophesied Redeemer of Islam (or possible the False Prophet is their Mahdi) and the rest of the world be be so thoroughly dazzled by the supernatural achievements of this man (Satan in human form) that they will all worship him (Rev 13:8).

• Followers:  0
  • Topic Count:  1,022
  • Topics Per Day:  0.16
  • Content Count:  39,193
  • Content Per Day:  6.11
  • Days Won:  78

1 hour ago, SINNERSAVED said:

pray we are out of here ? are you saying like a rapture, or kept safe while he is overcoming the saints.for 42 months , this is the tribulation time, I thought we are here during this, until jesus comes back after the tribulation?

I'm saying the Rapture and I pray for it to come.

1 hour ago, Ezra said:

No one really knows. But what we can conclude from Scripture is that the Antichrist will be a renegade Jew who can supernaturally deceive the Jews into believing that he is the true Messiah (since they do not accept Jesus of Nazareth).  

Antichristos means both (a) in opposition to Christ and (b) in place of Christ.  This man will blaspheme God and the Lord Jesus Christ and say to the world "I am Christ and I am God" from within the Temple at Jerusalem (2 Thess 2:1-12).

At the same time he will deceive the Muslim world into thinking that he is their Mahdi  -- the prophesied Redeemer of Islam (or possible the False Prophet is their Mahdi) and the rest of the world be be so thoroughly dazzled by the supernatural achievements of this man (Satan in human form) that they will all worship him (Rev 13:8).

I just can't see that scenario, Ezra.  Not unless the muslims change a LOT by that time.  Nor do I believe the A.C. will be a Jew.

• Group:  Removed from Forums for Breaking Terms of Service
  • Followers:  6
  • Topic Count:  150
  • Topics Per Day:  0.05
  • Content Count:  2,195
  • Content Per Day:  0.69
  • Days Won:  14

5 minutes ago, MorningGlory said:

I'm saying the Rapture and I pray for it to come.

we all want to get raptured out of here, but is the saints that fall in the hands of the A.C, during the tribulation, a different group of saints or believers, from us?

5 minutes ago, SINNERSAVED said:

we all want to get raptured out of here, but is the saints that fall in the hands of the A.C, during the tribulation, a different group of saints or believers, from us?

Yes.  True believers will be gone.  Many will come to Christ during the Tribulation but whether it will be too late for them, I just don't know. 

17 minutes ago, MorningGlory said:

I just can't see that scenario, Ezra.  Not unless the muslims change a LOT by that time.  Nor do I believe the A.C. will be a Jew.

One has to remember that when all of this is happening, God has already sent a "strong delusion" upon those who reject His truth. In other words, people will not be able to discern the lies from the truth, and the whole world will be thoroughly dazzled because their minds are deluded. The AC must be a Jew in order to enter the Jewish Temple at Jerusalem.  Not only will he enter the Temple, but from within the precincts of the Temple he will proclaim that he is Christ (Mashiach) and God.  

Recall that Satan challenged Christ to cast Himself down from the pinnacle of the Temple to prove that He was the Son of God and would not be hurt.  Well this man will do some dazzling feats (possibly including that one) to prove to the Jews that he is their Messiah. And they will all believe him because of the strong delusion. After that the Islamic world will also believe him since he will probably point to the False Prophet and say "Behold your Mahdi". Since Satan will use his supernatural powers for the "miracles" done by these men, no one will doubt that they are divine.

Even him, whose coming is after the working of Satan with all power and signs and lying wonders, And with all deceivableness of unrighteousness in them that perish; because they received not the love of the truth, that they might be saved.  And for this cause God shall send them strong delusion, that they should believe a lie: (2 Thess 2:9-11).

• Group:  Removed from Forums for Breaking Terms of Service
  • Topic Count:  150
  • Topics Per Day:  0.05
  • Content Count:  2,195
  • Content Per Day:  0.69

22 minutes ago, MorningGlory said:

Yes.  True believers will be gone.  Many will come to Christ during the Tribulation but whether it will be too late for them, I just don't know. 

that's sounds great , where is it in the scripture that tells us this ? so I can note it down for my notes, that we are out of here before tribulation starts and wont go through tribulation, that's good to know.

• Topic Count:  230
  • Content Count:  4,941
  • Content Per Day:  0.95

People will be saved during the tribulation because the Holy Spirit will still be at work among the people but He will not seal any.  there will be no salvation for accepting Jesus as Saviour, that is why NOW is the acceptable time for salvation. 

16 hours ago, SINNERSAVED said:

that's sounds great , where is it in the scripture that tells us this ? so I can note it down for my notes, that we are out of here before tribulation starts and wont go through tribulation, that's good to know.

Please check the threads on the Pre-Tribulation Rapture (a separate subject).

19 hours ago, SINNERSAVED said:

You can go to this link and read a LOT about the Rapture..................

http://www.christianbiblereference.org/faq_rapture.htm