• Followers:  6
  • Topic Count:  150
  • Topics Per Day:  0.05
  • Content Count:  2,195
  • Content Per Day:  0.69
  • Days Won:  14

46 minutes ago, Marilyn C said:

Hi SINNERSAVED,

Now we come to try & work out the year of the trib. Daniel`s 70th week.

Just recapping -

“How long will the vision be, concerning the daily sacrifices & the transgression of desolation.......2300 days then the sanctuary shall be cleansed.” (Dan. 8: 13 & 14)

Daniel`s 70th week = 7 years = 2520 days. (220 + 2300 days)

I..........(220 days)..............X..........................(2300 days)......................I.....>

Start...............................sacrifices........................................................cleansing.

This will be the finish of Dan. 70th week & the cleansing of the Temple.

Now let`s look at Dan. 12: 8 & 11.

`”My Lord, what shall be the end of these things?”.....Many shall be purified, made white & refined, but the wicked shall do wickedly; & none of the wicked shall understand, but the wise shall understand.

And from the time that the daily sacrifice is taken away, & the abomination of desolation is set up, there shall be 1290 days.`

Here the Lord tells Daniel that the A/D, (abomination of desolation) will be set up & the sacrifices taken away. And the time from the A/D till the time when the wicked are dealt with (judged), is 1290 days. Thus we see an extra 30 days on from the trib.  

I.............(1260 days)........................A/D................(1260 days)...........I....(30days)...I......

In this extra 30 days the Lord will return in power & great glory with His holy angels to

• Deal with the world`s armies. (Rev. 19: 15 - 21)

• Connect with Israel again. (Zech. 12: 7 – 14)

• Cleanse the sanctuary. (Dan. 8: 14)

• Judge the nations of the world. (Matt. 25: 31 – 46)

Any questions, before I lay out the 1335 days?

Marilyn.

no questions I am following your lead, please continue,  thank you

• Group:  Worthy Ministers
  • Followers:  30
  • Topic Count:  265
  • Topics Per Day:  0.07
  • Content Count:  13,172
  • Content Per Day:  3.49
  • Days Won:  12
  • Birthday:  10/06/1947

Hi SINNERSAVED,

That`s great. Have to go out now, will try & post later.

Marilyn.

• Group:  Removed from Forums for Breaking Terms of Service

2 minutes ago, Marilyn C said:

Hi SINNERSAVED,

That`s great. Have to go out now, will try & post later.

Marilyn.

:)

• Group:  Diamond Member
  • Followers:  8
  • Topic Count:  3
  • Topics Per Day:  0.00
  • Content Count:  1,499
  • Content Per Day:  0.43
  • Days Won:  0
  • Birthday:  03/31/1955

I am learning so much , and thinking about things , thank-you .

7 hours ago, petula said:

I am learning so much , and thinking about things , thank-you .

Hi Petula,

That`s great. if I am going to fast or you need more explanation, just ask.

Great to have you on board this discussion as you are such an encourager to others.

Blessings, sis, Marilyn.

Hi SINNERSAVED,

Again, recapping -

I.............(1260 days)................A/D.............(1260 days)...........I....(30days)...I.....>

1260 days + 30 days = 1290 days from the A/D – covering the end of the trib, then Christ coming & judging the nations etc.

We are now up to the extra 45 days to take us to 1335 days. Note this time is for the `blessed,` not the wicked who were judged previously.

`Blessed is he who waits, & comes to the 1335 days.` (Dan. 12: 12)

I.............(1260 days)................A/D.............(1260 days)...........I....(30days)...I......(45 days)..I..>

Now we can make the 45 days into months & days, 45 days = 30 + 15 days. And let`s do a close up.

.....A/D.............(1260 days)...........I....(30days)...I......(30 days)..+ (15 days).....>

I don`t want to go too fast through this important part as it gets quite detailed regarding Israel`s calendar months & festivals. So it would be good if you could discover yourself what is significant about the 15th of a month in Israel`s festivals?

15 days....... 15th of a certain month is a very important festival for Israel. What is it? It is also in God`s word.

Happy researching, Marilyn.

• Group:  Removed from Forums for Breaking Terms of Service

10 hours ago, Marilyn C said:

Hi SINNERSAVED,

Again, recapping -

I.............(1260 days)................A/D.............(1260 days)...........I....(30days)...I.....>

1260 days + 30 days = 1290 days from the A/D – covering the end of the trib, then Christ coming & judging the nations etc.

We are now up to the extra 45 days to take us to 1335 days. Note this time is for the `blessed,` not the wicked who were judged previously.

`Blessed is he who waits, & comes to the 1335 days.` (Dan. 12: 12)

I.............(1260 days)................A/D.............(1260 days)...........I....(30days)...I......(45 days)..I..>

Now we can make the 45 days into months & days, 45 days = 30 + 15 days. And let`s do a close up.

.....A/D.............(1260 days)...........I....(30days)...I......(30 days)..+ (15 days).....>

I don`t want to go too fast through this important part as it gets quite detailed regarding Israel`s calendar months & festivals. So it would be good if you could discover yourself what is significant about the 15th of a month in Israel`s festivals?

15 days....... 15th of a certain month is a very important festival for Israel. What is it? It is also in God`s word.

Happy researching, Marilyn.

would it be sukkot , the feasts of tabernacles ? 15th of july ?

Hi SINNERSAVED,

That is right, very good, the Hebrew name & the English. So, for us to have an understanding of what God is showing us,

-  can you please tell us what the Feast of Tabernacles is celebrating?

- When will this be fulfilled in the future? ( & scripture)

(If you have a concordance you can look up the word & find the reference)

Thanks for doing the research, as this will help us with the `extra days,` their meaning.

Blessings, Marilyn.

• Group:  Royal Member
  • Followers:  0
  • Topic Count:  1,022
  • Topics Per Day:  0.16
  • Content Count:  39,193
  • Content Per Day:  6.12
  • Days Won:  78

28 minutes ago, Marilyn C said:

Hi SINNERSAVED,

That is right, very good, the Hebrew name & the English. So, for us to have an understanding of what God is showing us,

-  can you please tell us what the Feast of Tabernacles is celebrating?

- When will this be fulfilled in the future? ( & scripture)

(If you have a concordance you can look up the word & find the reference)

Thanks for doing the research, as this will help us with the `extra days,` their meaning.

Blessings, Marilyn.

Are you teaching, Marilyn, or directing SS in his/her research? 

• Group:  Royal Member
  • Followers:  0
  • Topic Count:  1,022
  • Topics Per Day:  0.16
  • Content Count:  39,193
  • Content Per Day:  6.12
  • Days Won:  78

On 12/10/2015, 8:35:42, Sister said:

SINNERSAVED

Daniel 12:11   And from the time that the daily sacrifice shall be taken away, and the abomination that maketh desolate set up, there shall be a thousand two hundred and ninety days.

1290 days = 3 1/2 years. 

The False Prophet will rise to power first, but once he has got everyone marked,  will be given full power for 3 1/2 years. 

He will then set up his office in Jerusalem.  Start counting here. 

Daniel 11:45   And he shall plant the tabernacles of his palace between the seas in the glorious holy mountain; yet he shall come to his end, and none shall help him.

This is when "the daily sacrifice" is taken away.  It's not speaking of sacrificing lambs, it means everyone that has received the Mark of the beast has accepted that spirit of the beast now.  They are one with the beast. They have made their choice and there is no turning back.  There is no more forgiveness of sins during this time, no more sacrificing our sins to Christ, because the door is shut once we receive that mark.  This is going to be a time when the world has goes into madness, when love has waxed cold, every man against his neighbour, and every man for himself because of the great delusion which trapped the world, because they had no pleasure in hearing the truth.

2 Thessalonians 2:12   That they all might be damned who believed not the truth, but had pleasure in unrighteousness.

2 Thessalonians 2:11   And for this cause God shall send them strong delusion, that they should believe a lie:

The door to Christ is shut during this period, the "Daily Sacrifice" taken away, because of their choice (the Mark of the beast)

The abomination that maketh desolate is when the False Prophet finishes building his temple.  He will then sit in it and declare himself god.

2 Thessalonians 2:4   Who opposeth and exalteth himself above all that is called God, or that is worshipped; so that he as God sitteth in the temple of God, shewing himself that he is God.

Daniel 12:12   Blessed is he that waiteth, and cometh to the thousand three hundred and five and thirty days.

1290 days = 3 1/2 yrs (false prophet in Jerusalem sets up office, then rules from there for 3 1/2 yrs) This is when the daily sacrifice is taken away spiritually.

at the end of his term (the False Prophet) when his temple is finished and he declares himself god at the end of the 3 1/2 years

wait another 45 days

This is day 1335 (Christ comes on this day)

we can know the season, and calculate the day fairly close, but the exact day or hour is not given, because he could be declaring himself god for a few days, and which day is God calculating from?

The attempt to spiritualize EVERYTHING is annoying.  The sacrifices will be animal sacrifices as described in Ezekial 43.....

18 Then he said to me, “Son of man, this is what the Sovereign Lord says: These will be the regulations for sacrificing burnt offerings(Y) and splashing blood(Z) against the altar when it is built: 19 You are to give a young bull(AA) as a sin offering[l] to the Levitical priests of the family of Zadok,(AB) who come near(AC) to minister before me, declares the Sovereign Lord. 20 You are to take some of its blood and put it on the four horns of the altar(AD) and on the four corners of the upper ledge(AE) and all around the rim, and so purify the altar(AF) and make atonement for it. 21 You are to take the bull for the sin offering and burn it in the designated part of the temple area outside the sanctuary.(AG)

22 “On the second day you are to offer a male goat without defect for a sin offering, and the altar is to be purified as it was purified with the bull. 23 When you have finished purifying it, you are to offer a young bull and a ram from the flock, both without defect.(AH) 24 You are to offer them before the Lord, and the priests are to sprinkle salt(AI) on them and sacrifice them as a burnt offering to the Lord.

You CAN'T change Scripture or it's meaning to suit yourself.  If you can find a Scriptural verse that says the sacrifices that cease are signified by the end of people taking the mark.....please post it.