• Group:  Royal Member
  • Followers:  0
  • Topic Count:  1,022
  • Topics Per Day:  0.16
  • Content Count:  39,193
  • Content Per Day:  6.09
  • Days Won:  78

18 minutes ago, completedbeliever1 said:

Lets see...if we are to be APART from the world, then why are people still living like that today?  Christians?  Because they do not understand how to get rid of the carnal man.  Death, burial, and resurrection.  If a person tells me that baptism is just an outward expression, then they do NOT understand the importance of baptism.  It IS my proclamation to make.  I am a believer, and so is he.  We are supposed to judge other believers by their fruit.  If a brother is sinning, we need to tell them about it.  If they do not stop, then another is to be brought in to tell them.  And if they still do not stop, then the sin is told before the entire congregation, and the person sent out to deal with his/her problem.  1 Timothy 5: 17 - 24.  1 Corinthians 5: 11 - 13.  John 7:24.  James 5: 19, 20.  James 4:17. 
And for your "timeline" you need to go back to 70 A.D. and count all things backward.  The ages start in Genesis, (chapter 5) and they MATTER.  That is how the ancients counted time, by the birth of the first born son.  Going back you will arrive at 3930 B.C.  The earth has 6000 years to work and will rest starting the first day of the 7000th year, in 2068.  

Proclaiming the salvation or faith of another is WAY above your pay grade.  If you can bend your holier than thou self far enough, please provide Scripture, not your opinion.,

• Group:  Removed from Forums for Breaking Terms of Service
  • Followers:  3
  • Topic Count:  4
  • Topics Per Day:  0.00
  • Content Count:  181
  • Content Per Day:  0.06
  • Days Won:  0
  • Birthday:  12/15/1975

4 minutes ago, MorningGlory said:

It sounds like you're pretty much saying no one is Christian except you, no one is righteous except you and you're the only believer in America that has the real truth.  I'm sorry but you're not going to get ANYONE to listen to you as long as you believe you're holier than everyone else.  The Truth was born in Bethlehem; you are only a learner, as we all are. 

I will reply to both of your assumptions...
First, it is very difficult to have a debate with people who call you a deceiver, liar, and false proclaimer.  And that is because they throw lies out that are obvious, and make no effort to read what you wrote.  Only, they keep saying you are wrong, without looking at what is posted. Second, just because I studied for 8 of those 10 years, it by no means makes me believe that I am prideful.  I was in prison for 10 years, and I took advantage of the time.  
Plus I see that you are defending this guy who blatantly accuses me of things that are not at all true...

4 minutes ago, MorningGlory said:

Proclaiming the salvation or faith of another is WAY above your pay grade.  If you can bend your holier than thou self far enough, please provide Scripture, not your opinion.,

That is uncalled for, you are disrespectful, and I am done replying to you!

17 hours ago, OakWood said:

If just ONE prophecy in the OT has not yet come true then preterism is a lie....... 

Let's start with Zechariah 8:23 shall we? If you want to reason then kindly explain when this has happened in history.

You are claimimg proof when there is none. The entire book of Ezekiel, for example is full of non-fulfilled prophecies.

Yashua, (Jesus) is/was a Jew, and God is/was with him...

• Followers:  7
  • Topic Count:  867
  • Topics Per Day:  0.24
  • Content Count:  7,331
  • Content Per Day:  1.99
  • Days Won:  31
  • Birthday:  04/28/1964

On 09/12/2015 at 3:07 AM, completedbeliever1 said:
39 minutes ago, completedbeliever1 said:

Yashua, (Jesus) is/was a Jew, and God is/was with him...

Do you want me to read the scriptures for you too, or are you going to look at what the OT proves?  It will only make sense if you READ it.  Saying, "Preterism simply doesn't jibe with Christian belief", is NOT an argument.  It is your opinion.  The ENTIRE OT is the proof I have to show preterism is true doctrine.  Lets reason together, if you are willing...

I've read scripture and I know that preterism is a FALSE doctrine. So tell me, according to the book of Ezekiel when exactly did Persia and a league of other nations invade Israel with 200 million men? I can't find that in my history books anywhere.

As for reasoning, I think that's something you need to do yourself instead of lecturing others. And capitalising the word 'read' as if you are the only person in the World to have bothered to read the OT does not make it proof. If anything the OT with its unfulfilled prophecies proves preterism to be an utter lie.

• Topic Count:  1,022
  • Topics Per Day:  0.16
  • Content Count:  39,193
  • Content Per Day:  6.09
  • Days Won:  78

58 minutes ago, completedbeliever1 said:

That is uncalled for, you are disrespectful, and I am done replying to you!

That's one way to get around providing Scripture.  You are respectful to no one else so why are you worrying about others disrespecting you?

• Group:  Worthy Ministers
  • Topic Count:  908
  • Topics Per Day:  0.19
  • Content Count:  9,653
  • Content Per Day:  2.02
  • Days Won:  9

7 hours ago, completedbeliever1 said:

Where is the promise of his "coming"?  Presence.  That is what it is.  Not physical, but spiritual.  If you want to live your life in the carnal man, then do so, and that makes you worldly, and not a defender of the faith. But when you live spiritually, you are a new man, but this discourse is proof you have not died to the old man, and become a new creation.  
His spiritual presence. It is always with us, because he said he would always be with us and never forsake us.  But you, and other mainstreamers, do not believe the power is with us now, so you call God a liar by denying that it is always with us.  You teach the opposite and that GOD is coming with the clouds.  Check what that means, and then get back to me.  
We are to defeat the carnal man by death, burial, and resurrection.  Baptism.  That is how you overcome the canal man.  Death, burial, and resurrection.  Come as a thief in the night, is talking about Titus, and the Roman army.  
Check the video The Star of Bethlahem, by a lawyer, and see what John saw before he wrote revelation.  
I am not a liar, or deceiver, I am a proclaimer of the truth, ALWAYS...

See what I mean, folks?

• Followers:  4
  • Topic Count:  19
  • Content Count:  3,136
  • Content Per Day:  0.69
  • Days Won:  2

17 minutes ago, JohnD said:

See what I mean, folks?

Yes, that post was quite weird.  I wonder who that weird lawyer was/is.

In Christ

Montana Marv

• Group:  Non-Conformist Theology
  • Followers:  2
  • Topic Count:  48
  • Topics Per Day:  0.02
  • Content Count:  2,139
  • Content Per Day:  0.68
  • Days Won:  1

On Tuesday, December 08, 2015 at 11:06 PM, completedbeliever1 said:

There is SO MUCH proof in the OT that saying things were not fulfilled, is like saying the titanic didnt sink. Let us reason together, and come to a logical conclusion.  It is obvious that Yashua, (Jesus) was the embodiment of the OT.  In the flesh.  But what I am saying is that every law, every thing that was in the OT not only points to Yashua, but was about the messiah.  Here is the proof.  The first day of the first month, the glory filled the tabernacle after Moses finished building it.  2000 years later, on the same day, first day of the first month, Yashua was baptized, and he was filled with the spirit of the Almighty.  Then, he went into the wilderness for 40 days, until he revealed himself.  The day he started his ministry, was the 14th day of the second month.  That was the same day the manna started in the OT.  Then there is the thing about the Amalekites.  That was to show that there was going to be "war with the fleshly man/carnal man", from generation to generation.  Before this, the baptism, which is the death, burial, and resurrection. That is what baptism is, showing that we have died to the old man, and were buried with Yashua, and rose with him into his resurrection.  A new man.  The awesome thing that YAH did, was give us a timeline for EVERYTHING the messiah would do.  From the time he was baptized, until the time Titus came to destroy the city, and burn the temple.  Exodus 12 is the passover.  Chapter 13, is the death, 14 is the burial, and 15 is the resurrection.  16 is Miriam, (Mary) praising the death of the rider and his horse.  This same thing happened thousands of years later when Mary rejoiced.  Remember this when you read revelation next time... Then you read all the way to Joshua when he takes over Jericho, and there you see Titus entering the picture exactly 40 years after the passover.  The EXACT same thing happened in Egypt to Joshua entering Jericho.  EVERYTHING, including the  1000 years was fulfilled...the proof of the 1000 years is right after Joshua died, and read what happens for the next thousand years with Israel in the OT.  Then read history to see what happened in church history, for the first thousand years...It is AMAZING!

So why are we still having earthquakes,floods volcanic erruptions and so forth?In other words,why has the earth not rejuvinated?

Romans 8:19 "For the earnest expectation of the creature waiteth for the manifestation of the sons of God."

Also where is the New Jerusalem?

Revelation 21:2 "And I John saw the holy city, new Jerusalem, coming down from God out of heaven, prepared as a bride adorned for her husband."

Why is there still death and pain

Revelation 21:4 "And God shall wipe away all tears from their eyes; and there shall be no more death, neither sorrow, nor crying, neither shall there be any more pain: for the former things are passed away."

Why are evil people still with us?

Revelation 21:8 "But the fearful, and unbelieving, and the abominable, and murderers, and whoremongers, and sorcerers, and idolaters, and all liars, shall have their part in the lake which burneth with fire and brimstone: which is the second death."

Most important of all,why is God not with us?

Revelation 21:3 "And I heard a great voice out of heaven saying, Behold, the tabernacle of God is with men, and he will dwell with them, and they shall be his people, and God himself shall be with them, and be their God."

This doctrine dos'nt make common sense much less scriptual.......................

19 hours ago, MorningGlory said:

That's one way to get around providing Scripture.  You are respectful to no one else so why are you worrying about others disrespecting you?

nt

Edited by Joline