• Topic Count:  599
  • Topics Per Day:  0.08
  • Content Count:  56,260
  • Content Per Day:  7.56
  • Days Won:  271

7 hours ago, junobet said:

Love,

junobet

It amazes me how little you know about Islam and are such a promoter of accepting it within our civilization...    Is our faith weak, or are you so short sighted that you can't see what Islam is doing.......   or are you just blind...         I have several Lutheran friends who sound just like you and it amazes me how they won't even listen to a conversation between others in our group about this subject......   they get up and leave....      

You really need to do a study on Islamic holy books and see for yourself what they really teach in the mosques.   You are doing damage to the Gospel itself with your expressions here at worthy concerning Islam.     Open your eyes across the world and see who it is that is persecuting Christians across the world where their populations in those places allow it....      You will find Hindu's and Muslims are almost all of it....   and outside India Islam stands pretty much alone......      and you are actively promoting letting that into our societies..... 

Guest Thallasa
6 hours ago, junobet said:

So your church would never talk to any other church? Interesting. May I ask the name of your church?

We are supposed to live in peace with others ,while being "wise as serpents and harmless  as doves ", and God in time will judge those who kill in His name  ; I do not think there will be a greater judgement than stealing and killing  as a 'christian ' .

Bombing Iraq , setting up Saddam Hussein , killing Gaddafi , creating Syria to manipulate it  etc. for the purposes of a 'lifestyle ' .  Who are they kidding ,not God for sure .

I have no sympathy for Islam ,but are these people any better ; no they are not, and they had better waken up before it is too late . Yes ,  limit immigration , stop free loading but waken up to the reality that murder is a SIN , whether or not they are christians in name .

This is REALITY   .

• Group:  Royal Member
  • Followers:  0
  • Topic Count:  11
  • Topics Per Day:  0.04
  • Content Count:  4,059
  • Content Per Day:  14.00
  • Days Won:  0

10 hours ago, junobet said:

@Saved.One.by.Grace:

Please read again: quite obviously 1 Peter also wants Christians to be good to non-Christians. We would hardly need to defend the hope that we have in Christ against  fellow-Christians, would we? Please also note Mt 5:43-48. It’s certainly hard to love our enemies and to bless those who persecute us, but that’s what we are called to do. If you’re not up for it – and I will admit that I myself failed many times - you’re not a good Christian.

Love, junobet

So you're judging me as not a good Christian.  If your opinion meant anything to me, I might be insulted.  As is ...

If you belonged to the world, it would love you as its own. As it is, you do not belong to the world, but I have chosen you out of the world. That is why the world hates you.  [NIV, John 15:19]

Do not conform to the pattern of this world, but be transformed by the renewing of your mind. Then you will be able to test and approve what God's will is--his good, pleasing and perfect will.  [NIV, Romans 12:2]

15 "I do not ask You to take them out of the world, but to keep them from the evil one. 16 "They are not of the world, even as I am not of the world. 17 "Sanctify them in the truth; Your word is truth.…  [NIV, John 15:15-17]

• Group:  Removed from Forums for Breaking Terms of Service
  • Followers:  6
  • Topic Count:  150
  • Topics Per Day:  0.05
  • Content Count:  2,195
  • Content Per Day:  0.68
  • Days Won:  14

9 hours ago, Davida said:

Why do you say things like that, that way? .....and out goes the "l-o-v-e".   

The Ecumenical, Interfaith and Universalist Movement preaches a False Doctrine is Not about "talking" to other denominations,  it is about preaching  and claiming a unity of all faiths, of all beliefs of all religions. "we are all one under GOD" and GOD accepts all beliefs, the GOD of the Bible and allah are the same god, (obviously not)  and all that faiths lead to GOD & heaven and lying and saying that Jesus taught that when He didn't . This Universalist movement is not scriptural it is a deception.  

My Church is an independent evangelical Bible only, we are too busy serving the Lord. There are more worldly Churches then Biblical.   

you are so right , no one is following the bible or teaching from it, most think its not even important and make it out to be a social club with no effect and power in the cross, Jesus and God, we need to wake the people up,  for before they know it , it will be too late for them to get right with God, and all that which was told wil be and those that rejected or thought they were part of it will fall away and not be able to return. for time is at had , and Jesus said in the end there will be scoffers and mockers, these are the same ones sitting in the church next to you , not taking God seriously, not only the obvious hater. amen

• Group:  Worthy Ministers
  • Followers:  44
  • Topic Count:  6,178
  • Topics Per Day:  0.87
  • Content Count:  43,799
  • Content Per Day:  6.19
  • Days Won:  58

12 hours ago, other one said:

It amazes me how little you know about Islam and are such a promoter of accepting it within our civilization...    Is our faith weak, or are you so short sighted that you can't see what Islam is doing.......   or are you just blind...         I have several Lutheran friends who sound just like you and it amazes me how they won't even listen to a conversation between others in our group about this subject......   they get up and leave....      

You really need to do a study on Islamic holy books and see for yourself what they really teach in the mosques.   You are doing damage to the Gospel itself with your expressions here at worthy concerning Islam.     Open your eyes across the world and see who it is that is persecuting Christians across the world where their populations in those places allow it....      You will find Hindu's and Muslims are almost all of it....   and outside India Islam stands pretty much alone......      and you are actively promoting letting that into our societies..... 

Many years ago, I read that the rcc and lutheran church were reuniting in allowing each other to participate in the same communion service, that they were trying to rebuild what luther tore apart. I knew then that the lutheran church was done. What you are seeing with your lutheran friends is the result of this.

• Followers:  29
  • Topic Count:  599
  • Topics Per Day:  0.08
  • Content Count:  56,260
  • Content Per Day:  7.56
  • Days Won:  271

4 minutes ago, ayin jade said:

Many years ago, I read that the rcc and lutheran church were reuniting in allowing each other to participate in the same communion service, that they were trying to rebuild what luther tore apart. I knew then that the lutheran church was done. What you are seeing with your lutheran friends is the result of this.

Interesting.

• Group:  Mars Hill
  • Followers:  12
  • Topic Count:  12
  • Topics Per Day:  0.00
  • Content Count:  7,689
  • Content Per Day:  2.37
  • Days Won:  20

The world council of churches.

4 minutes ago, Davida said:

Yes it is, what are they going to call themselves??? Lol!  ok, I guess I shouldn't make jokes

• Group:  Royal Member
  • Followers:  0
  • Topic Count:  1,022
  • Topics Per Day:  0.16
  • Content Count:  39,193
  • Content Per Day:  6.09
  • Days Won:  78

On 1/23/2016 at 9:04 PM, angels4u said:

Amen,we know who holds the future

Dread not the things that are ahead,
The burdens great, the sinking sands,
The thorns that o'er the path are spread,
God holds the future in His hands.

God holds the future in His hands
And every heart He understands.
On Him depend,
He is your Friend,
He holds the future in His hands.

We know not what tomorrow hides,
Of sun or storm or good or ill;
We only know His dear hand guides,
And He will be our Father still.

His hand created earth and sky,
The zephyrs and the storms that rage,
And years to come and years gone by
To Him are but an open page.

Live close to Him and trust His love,
Assured that while on earth we roam,
Whate'er may come, He bends above
To guide His children safely home.

Nice!  Did you write that, angels?

• Followers:  55
  • Topic Count:  1,664
  • Topics Per Day:  0.20
  • Content Count:  19,764
  • Content Per Day:  2.38
  • Days Won:  28

39 minutes ago, MorningGlory said:

Nice!  Did you write that, angels?

No I didn't I'm not that gifted :)

It's a song,I don't remember where I seen it :)

• Group:  Removed from Forums for Breaking Terms of Service
  • Followers:  1
  • Topic Count:  7
  • Topics Per Day:  0.00
  • Content Count:  209
  • Content Per Day:  0.07
  • Days Won:  1

15 hours ago, other one said:
15 hours ago, other one said:

Here you go: I'm Lutheran as well. And I'm glad to hear that some of my American fellow-Lutherans find over-generalizing hate-speech just as intolerable as I do.

You don't quite strike me as the kind of person who goes to mosques. So how do you know what's being preached there?

As for over-generalizing: Of course there are many Muslims and Hindus who persecute Christians. But as deplorable as that is,  it's no more characteristic of Islam/Hinduism as such as the crusades, the inquisition and the current bombings and drone-strikes are characteristic of Christianity as such.

So for the sake of balance let me point you to the fact that there is indeed such a thing as Islamic pacifism (https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Pacifism_in_Islam) and that Gandhi also was a Hindu. That said, Gandhi’s non-violent resistance was of course very much inspired by the Christian pacifist writings of Tolstoy (https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/The_Kingdom_of_God_Is_Within_You).

Love,

junobet