• Followers:  2
  • Topic Count:  48
  • Topics Per Day:  0.02
  • Content Count:  2,139
  • Content Per Day:  0.68
  • Days Won:  1

Job 38:1 "Then the Lord answered Job out of the whirlwind, and said,"

Job 38:2 "Who is this that darkeneth counsel by words without knowledge?"

Job 38:3 "Gird up now thy loins like a man; for I will demand of thee, and answer thou Me."

Job 38:4 "Where wast thou when I laid the foundations of the earth? declare, if thou hast understanding."

Job 38:5 "Who hath laid the measures thereof, if thou knowest? or who hath stretched the line upon it?"

Job 38:6 "Whereupon are the foundations thereof fastened? or who laid the corner stone thereof;"

Job 38:7 "When the morning stars sang together, and all the sons of God shouted for Joy?"

Simple question,are you a son of God?

Ephesians 1:4 "According as He hath chosen us in Him before the foundation of the world , that we should be holy and without blame before Him in love:"

How and why were some chosen before the foundation of the world?

• Group:  Royal Member
  • Followers:  6
  • Topic Count:  58
  • Content Count:  5,457
  • Content Per Day:  1.69
  • Days Won:  37

23 minutes ago, n2thelight said:

Job 38:1 "Then the Lord answered Job out of the whirlwind, and said,"

Job 38:2 "Who is this that darkeneth counsel by words without knowledge?"

Job 38:3 "Gird up now thy loins like a man; for I will demand of thee, and answer thou Me."

Job 38:4 "Where wast thou when I laid the foundations of the earth? declare, if thou hast understanding."

Job 38:5 "Who hath laid the measures thereof, if thou knowest? or who hath stretched the line upon it?"

Job 38:6 "Whereupon are the foundations thereof fastened? or who laid the corner stone thereof;"

Job 38:7 "When the morning stars sang together, and all the sons of God shouted for Joy?"

Simple question,are you a son of God?

Ephesians 1:4 "According as He hath chosen us in Him before the foundation of the world , that we should be holy and without blame before Him in love:"

How and why were some chosen before the foundation of the world?

Yeah, who were the morning stars?

• Followers:  0
  • Topic Count:  69
  • Topics Per Day:  0.01
  • Content Count:  4,063
  • Content Per Day:  0.53
  • Days Won:  5

6 hours ago, gdemoss said:

It is perfectly logical to believe God does but outside of your personal reasoning do you have any evidence to support that God does prevent angels from incarnating?

Greeting Brother gdemoss,

First, let me start by stating I have blocked only three people over my 13 years of coming to WB, and thereselittleflower is one. I thought for sure I’d never have to see her again, but apparently when some quotes her to respond I still see it. Sigh…

However, here is what scriptures say about Jesus being born through the womb -

Isaiah 7:14 - Therefore the Lord himself shall give you a sign; Behold, a virgin shall conceive, and bear a son, and shall call his name Immanuel.

Luke 2:11 - For unto you is born this day in the city of David a Saviour, which is Christ the Lord.

God the Son did not mysteriously descend from heaven and just slip on a glove of flesh in the womb of Mary. He was born, a man just like every other man with the exception the spirit within that earthen vessel of humanity was not finite like ours, but in it dwelt the fullness of divinity, the infinite, immortal, and invisible, only wise God, Everlasting Father, Prince of Peace our Saviour and King. It was through His holy conception and birth that God was manifested in the flesh, and event that that has become defined and extra biblical terms as incarnate, a late middle English word that is derived from ecclesiastical Latin incarnat which simply means “made flesh,” and comes from the verb incarnare which means  in- ‘into’ + caro, carn- ‘flesh.’

That fleshly vessel of humanity was “made flesh in the womb of Mary and “into flesh” came the eternal Spirit of God and thus tabernacled with men. This is what has become known in later years as the hypostatic union of divinity and humanity in one hypothesis.

As far as angel procreating with humanity, the book of Enoch clearly speaks of such, as well as thier meddling with other creatures of God's creation which many feel led to actual existance of so called the "mythical" creatures. Thus givng God cause to not only spare Noah and his family that were still a pure blood line, but pure animals as well.

5 hours ago, n2thelight said:

What people fail to understand is

Short story

We were all created at the same time,which can be found in Job.At that time we were not flesh but we lived on the earth we still had a body(mass)...When satan rebelled he convinced a 1/3 of us to follow him.

Instaed of God destroying satan and those that followed him,He came up with a plan to have us be born of woman with no remembrance of that time,giving us a choice to chose Him or satan.

It's at that time some were ordained and chosen,I would guess those to be the Prophets ,Apostles,etc

It is my belief that those who followed satan then are being born now and will once again follow satan,it is them that he is using to set up his nwo.

In other words we were with the Father before being born.

Sorry that was a quick short story

Had satan not tried that coup,we would never had been made flesh,it's alo the reason He destroyed the earth,not talking about the flood of Noah

Well, I thought I've heard everything.....

• Followers:  9
  • Topic Count:  84
  • Content Count:  4,011
  • Content Per Day:  1.12
  • Days Won:  4

6 hours ago, n2thelight said:

The first beast is a world system,you can call it the NWO,that system shall fall apart(deadly wound)satan who is the 2nd beast will heal that wound at which time the world will go into a one world religous system,which shall be destroyed at the return of Christ.

World systems do not come up out of the abyss neither are they cast into the lake of fire.

The first beast is the prince of Rome who spawned the Roman empire and was cast into the abyss at some point before John penned Revelation.  When the first seal is opened, he is released from the abyss and goes forth conquering and to conquer.  He spawns the multinational, multicultural feet of iron and clay (U.N.) and works through ten leaders who manipulate this world government to accomplish his "conquering".  At the return of Christ, he is thrown into the lake of fire.

22 minutes ago, Last Daze said:

World systems do not come up out of the abyss neither are they cast into the lake of fire.

The first beast is the prince of Rome who spawned the Roman empire and was cast into the abyss at some point before John penned Revelation.  When the first seal is opened, he is released from the abyss and goes forth conquering and to conquer.  He spawns the multinational, multicultural feet of iron and clay (U.N.) and works through ten leaders who manipulate this world government to accomplish his "conquering".  At the return of Christ, he is thrown into the lake of fire.

No, but the spiritual entities can. And are not all the earthly regions of the earth overseen by forces of evil? Remember the "Prince of Persia" iin Daniel? So I proposed there are two The beast that comes from the sea which is the earth and final empire that goes into perdition and the beast that rises out of the abyss that influences it to turn against Israel and God's people and at the coming of Christ gets thrown into hell.

Remember, there is the seven headed red dragon of Rev 12 and the seven headed beast of 13 which "was like unto a leopard, and his feet were as the feet of a bear, and his mouth as the mouth of a lion: and the dragon gave him his power, and his seat, and great authority."

• Group:  Worthy Ministers
  • Followers:  29
  • Topic Count:  599
  • Topics Per Day:  0.08
  • Content Count:  56,227
  • Content Per Day:  7.56
  • Days Won:  271

On 2/16/2016 at 8:17 PM, MorningGlory said:

I always like to think of the angels as pure beings, without the fraillties of man.  What am I missing here?  Angels can't procreate for they are spirit beings.  Unless you mean if they assume human form.

I believe that is what the scripture means when is says they left thier proper place.

I know people who have actually witnessed that, but they are afraid to talk openly about it.....    I doubt many of us would actually understand what was going on.....    but according to several groups of people I am aware of and acquainted with a couple of people, it's happening now...   it's kind of far out if you haven't been around it so I don't speak of it much here.  There is much to experience in this world if one is inquisitive.

• Followers:  17
  • Topic Count:  50
  • Content Count:  3,727
  • Content Per Day:  1.03

8 hours ago, thereselittleflower said:

Have angels been empowered to create?

Genesis 6:2   That the sons of God saw the daughters of men that they were fair; and they took them wives of all which they chose.

Genesis 6:4   There were giants in the earth in those days; and also after that, when the sons of God came in unto the daughters of men, and they bare children to them, the same became mighty men which were of old, men of renown.

• Followers:  17
  • Topic Count:  50
  • Content Count:  3,727
  • Content Per Day:  1.03

If the angels are our brethren, then they have the same Father as us also.

They were created before man was, therefore they are the first sons of God ever created, hence that title given to them.

56 minutes ago, other one said:

I believe that is what the scripture means when is says they left thier proper place.

I know people who have actually witnessed that, but they are afraid to talk openly about it.....    I doubt many of us would actually understand what was going on.....    but according to several groups of people I am aware of and acquainted with a couple of people, it's happening now...   it's kind of far out if you haven't been around it so I don't speak of it much here.  There is much to experience in this world if one is inquisitive.

But it needs to be addressed by believers, people can't continue to be willfully ignorant when the Word of God addresses these things in Genesis 6.

It would benefit some people to ask and seek out just where did Tubal-cain learn how to forge tools out of bronze and iron?

The Book of Enoch tells us, as well as where the “science” of abortion came really from.

What about Prometheus? Where did the story of Prometheus come from, and is there any truth behind the so called myth?

Why is Prometheus there in front of the Christmas Tree at Rockefeller Center, what really are they celebrating?

We are doing sperm cell insemination and genetic engineering, are men smarter than the angels? Why really are they trying to create super soldiers? Why are they doing this, "what" really is behind this? I mean besides men believing they can be gods too...