IGNORED

Could America (NYC) be the great harlot...

Spock

• Group:  Royal Member
  • Followers:  0
  • Topic Count:  1,022
  • Topics Per Day:  0.16
  • Content Count:  39,193
  • Content Per Day:  6.11
  • Days Won:  78

3 hours ago, Spock said:

The Babylonic lady (Statue of Liberty) also carries a gold cup in her hand. 

No, she does not..........from Infoplease.com:

The Statue of Liberty

alm_bl_StatueofLiberty.jpg

The Statue of Liberty (“Liberty Enlightening the World”) is a 225-ton, steel-reinforced copper female figure, 151 ft 1 in. (46.05 m) in height, facing the ocean from Liberty Island1 in New York Harbor. The right hand holds aloft a torch, and the left hand carries a tablet upon which is inscribed: “July IV MDCCLXXVI.”

• Followers:  10
  • Topic Count:  99
  • Topics Per Day:  0.03
  • Content Count:  5,117
  • Content Per Day:  1.48
  • Days Won:  4
  • Birthday:  09/01/1950

3 hours ago, Spock said:

Rev. 17:18 “And the woman whom you saw is [present tense] that great city which reigns over the kings of the earth.

are you saying this:. Because John used the verb "is" instead of "will be" (future) then it has to be a city in existence at that time (present)?

is this interpretation agreed upon by everyone who studies prophecy?

You've GOT to be kidding ! "Agreed upon by everyone?" hahahahahahahahahaaaa....

There are only three women mentioned in Revelation from chapters 4-19: the Woman clothed with the sun (ch. 12), the Wife of the Lamb (ch. 19), and the Great Whore. The first two are congregation of saints, and the latter is the city of a pagan religious system. NYC does not represent a religious system, only a commercial one. Rome was and is both a religious and a commercial center, something that Babylon of old was also. Peter called Rome Babylon (1 Pet. 5:13), as did the first century Christians. 

• Followers:  6
  • Topic Count:  83
  • Topics Per Day:  0.01
  • Content Count:  2,985
  • Content Per Day:  0.37
  • Days Won:  2

16 minutes ago, WilliamL said:

You've GOT to be kidding ! "Agreed upon by everyone?" hahahahahahahahahaaaa....

There are only three women mentioned in Revelation from chapters 4-19: the Woman clothed with the sun (ch. 12), the Wife of the Lamb (ch. 19), and the Great Whore. The first two are congregation of saints, and the latter is the city of a pagan religious system. NYC does not represent a religious system, only a commercial one. Rome was and is both a religious and a commercial center, something that Babylon of old was also. Peter called Rome Babylon (1 Pet. 5:13), as did the first century Christians. 

And Babylon and Rome both destroyed the Temple/rebuilt Temple and stole the Temple vessels and artifacts, most of which were made of gold and silver. 

cheers

• Topic Count:  83
  • Content Count:  2,985
  • Content Per Day:  0.37
  • Days Won:  2

47 minutes ago, MorningGlory said:

Yes, you are my brother in Christ regardless of my disagreeing with you.  I like that little emoji; it says SO much without using words.  :cool:

Careful, you're getting dangerously close to getting a hug.  I even thought about taking back what I said, and saying, Climate change is really wonderful after all.  But then I woke up. :huh:

Cheerio

• Group:  Removed from Forums for Breaking Terms of Service
  • Topic Count:  150
  • Topics Per Day:  0.05
  • Content Count:  2,195
  • Content Per Day:  0.69
  • Days Won:  14

7 minutes ago, rollinTHUNDER said:

And Babylon and Rome both destroyed the Temple/rebuilt Temple and stole the Temple vessels and artifacts, most of which were made of gold and silver. 

cheers

spock its not NY, but  someone said once ,  that they would be more concern that a nuke went off in man hattan , that is another topic ?

the harlot, that rides the beast, lets stay with the symbols and what they stand for , drunk with the blood of the saints ?,  the golden cup  ? purple and scarlet ? the one that brings the leaders to evil with ? who is, and who was before, and is today , that opposes all that God stands for ,

for what is , is not to be, for as there is for there is against, for what the word says ,  and what is done, against the word, for who fits this , is it a mystery ? or is it plain to see, the one who holds the golden cup, would be? wouldn't it, who could that be ?

the one drunk with the blood of the saints , would be , would it not ? can it be , o one wants to see ? for it is taken away and out of sight ,not to see?

the one that destroyed, shall destroy again, wouldn't it ? as for it was in ancient times so will it be, and shall come ?

who is powerful and thinks they stand against, the almighty and Holy God, for we chase the tails around and around and we never see what is there.

• Followers:  8
  • Topic Count:  29
  • Content Count:  3,239
  • Content Per Day:  0.86
  • Days Won:  6

SS,

the suspense is killing me bro. WHO???????

Okay, let's say you ROME guys are right, and Rome is the great harlot.

when you say Rome, do you mean Vatican City or do you mean the Catholic religion? 

And please explain how Rome  ties into this scripture-

Every sea captain, and all who travel by ship, the sailors, and all who earn their living from the sea, will stand far off. 18When they see the smoke of her burning, they will exclaim, ‘Was there ever a city like this great city?’ 19They will throw dust on their heads, and with weeping and mourning cry out:

“ ‘Woe! Woe to you, great city,

where all who had ships on the sea

became rich through her wealth!

In one hour she has been brought to ruin!’

thanks,

spock

• Followers:  10
  • Topic Count:  99
  • Topics Per Day:  0.03
  • Content Count:  5,117
  • Content Per Day:  1.48
  • Days Won:  4
  • Birthday:  09/01/1950

22 minutes ago, rollinTHUNDER said:

And Babylon and Rome both destroyed the Temple/rebuilt Temple and stole the Temple vessels and artifacts...

A noteworthy point. And the Arch of Titus in Rome shows some of those vessels:

"The south panel depicts the spoils taken from the Temple in Jerusalem. The golden candelabrum or Menorah is the main focus and is carved in deep relief. Other sacred objects being carried in the triumphal procession are the Gold Trumpets, the fire pans for removing the ashes from the altar, and the Table of Shew bread."   https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Arch_of_Triumph

Babylon fell on the same night that Belshazzar got out and used the vessels from Solomon's Temple. Does the Vatican perhaps have the later vessels stored away somewhere in its vast treasure troves? Interesting thought. It is no secret that the Vatican has long lusted after control of the Temple Mount, and has been continuously involved in the politics of the control of Jerusalem's holy sites.

• Group:  Worthy Ministers
  • Followers:  29
  • Topic Count:  598
  • Topics Per Day:  0.08
  • Content Count:  56,128
  • Content Per Day:  7.56
  • Days Won:  271

39 minutes ago, Spock said:

Hey OO,

i know you are up on the IlluminTi than I am, two questions:

1. I'm  sure you have heard of Albert Pike. What do you make of his three world wars prophecy he got from some demon guide I think or maybe a vision, not sure which one? 

2. Do you agree with Daze that this group is being led by Satan to bring about a one world government? 

Heck, I even remember reading where they want to control the Temple Mount in Jerusalem so they can build a Temple for their exalted one. 

The information that came about concerning the three world wars i learned about from a book I read a very long ago.   The letter itself was supposed to be in one of the big museums in England but the museum said that they had no record of it.....   but the Illuminati has control over history so we really don't know...   The person who wrote the book I read back when I was very young said that he got the information from a Catholic Cardinal that was writing about masons back in 1925.   I bought the book that the cardinal had written and it was not information that was translated word for word, but spelled out over a couple of chapters, and the letter written for the book was pretty much of a paraphrase of many paragraphs.  The Cardinal didn't actually copy the letter, but just took some time to explain what it was.

I have spoken to a demon that is familiar with Albert's spirit guide so I personally have no reason to doubt that it was passed on to Albert......    but when dealing with the dark side one can never know...

I do believe the New World Order and the New World Religion is setting up the framework for the Antichrist, and the higher levels of the New Agers are not bashful about telling you it is so..

The New Age Religion people stemmed from Helena Blavatsky and Alice Baileys teaching and they are the people who basically taught the Nazi core group their evil workings (which also came over here after the war through operation paperclip).       If you want to read a couple of dozen books you can trace those teachings back to the days of Nimrod,   so the New Age Movement setting up this new religion is really not new at all.

Probably the most shocking thing was to find the core teachings of the Protocols of the Elders of Zion were floating around back in the 1400's only they didn't have all the Jewish crap embedded in them....    and that to me is the most frightening thing I have learned about the Illuminated ones....    They call themselves that because of the nature of Satan in his full light angel body and their belief that Satan brought enlightenment to Humans in the Garden of Eden.

The first few years of NASA about 95% of the people were German scientists and most of them were actually Nazi believers.

Satan through Nimrod started this about 5,000 years ago and when God said no, they have been trying ever sense....   and from what I read in Revelation, God will finally allow it to happen.....    and as I remember      Woe is us when it does.

But I personally don't think it is Gods will for mankind to fall to such levels as they are about to.......    He is saddened about it much more than we...

36 minutes ago, WilliamL said:

A noteworthy point. And the Arch of Titus in Rome shows some of those vessels:

"The south panel depicts the spoils taken from the Temple in Jerusalem. The golden candelabrum or Menorah is the main focus and is carved in deep relief. Other sacred objects being carried in the triumphal procession are the Gold Trumpets, the fire pans for removing the ashes from the altar, and the Table of Shew bread."   https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Arch_of_Triumph

Babylon fell on the same night that Belshazzar got out and used the vessels from Solomon's Temple. Does the Vatican perhaps have the later vessels stored away somewhere in its vast treasure troves? Interesting thought. It is no secret that the Vatican has long lusted after control of the Temple Mount, and has been continuously involved in the politics of the control of Jerusalem's holy sites.

William,

it is no secret that the Illuminati also lust after control of the Temple Mount, in order to celebrate his appearance (probably the abomination of desolation).  And in fact, one of their agendas is to usher in a one world religion with the POPE as the leader.  I'm thinking maybe the Pope will become unnecessary when the AC does his abomination thing. 

You can't write this stuff any better folks!