Last Daze

• Group:  Mars Hill
  • Followers:  12
  • Topic Count:  12
  • Topics Per Day:  0.00
  • Content Count:  7,689
  • Content Per Day:  2.38
  • Days Won:  20

Oh,  it requires much more than avoiding the mark to be saved, btw, as Scripture says.

Just avoiding the mark, if anyone of the world is able to do so, won't save them.

Those TODAY without the mark, might be avid church goers, involved in their church and community etc etc 

But that won't save them.   That's the problem.   No one tells them.     Instead, they're told basically  as long as they're in the church they're in , they're okay.     When they're raised in church and told that every day,  how can they ever get saved ? 

• Group:  Royal Member
  • Followers:  0
  • Topic Count:  1,022
  • Topics Per Day:  0.16
  • Content Count:  39,193
  • Content Per Day:  6.11
  • Days Won:  78

15 minutes ago, simplejeff said:

Oh,  it requires much more than avoiding the mark to be saved, btw, as Scripture says.

Just avoiding the mark, if anyone of the world is able to do so, won't save them.

Those TODAY without the mark, might be avid church goers, involved in their church and community etc etc 

But that won't save them.   That's the problem.   No one tells them.     Instead, they're told basically  as long as they're in the church they're in , they're okay.     When they're raised in church and told that every day,  how can they ever get saved ? 

All well and good, jeff, but we are discussing wherher someone can repent AFTER taking the MOB.  What is your opinion on that?

• Group:  Senior Member
  • Followers:  4
  • Topic Count:  22
  • Topics Per Day:  0.01
  • Content Count:  934
  • Content Per Day:  0.27
  • Days Won:  2
  • Birthday:  10/14/1969

mg,  you ask for opinion way too much.I think.  would you please tell me how my opinion will change what God has said and what God is going to do ?   Jesus told us disciples to go frequently to the Father and spend time with Him; that then gradually our focus would change from ourselves to HIM.  He told us the Father will teach us the Truth about all things.  He said the Father gives us discernment - to see what is right and wrong.  To see what is from Him and what is not from Him.   And He said we are to speak what the Father speaks, and to DO WHAT THE FATHER DOES ((same as JESUS  always did))...  as soon as we are saved, not sometime later.

16 minutes ago, Serving said:

Well I must admit that whenever I have thought on whether mercy can be given to those who take the mark

Mercy was shown, Diviine Mercy, when Jesus DIED FOR THEM.  They continually rejected Him before they take the mark - it's not a one time event they're condemned for - it's their whole life .

So though Mercy was shown and offered, they refused continually, and GOD'S JUDGMENT is PERFECT and is executed.

• Group:  Removed from Forums for Breaking Terms of Service
  • Followers:  6
  • Topic Count:  150
  • Topics Per Day:  0.05
  • Content Count:  2,195
  • Content Per Day:  0.69
  • Days Won:  14

43 minutes ago, simplejeff said:

what is set in your mind and soul , for your spirit will testify of a right way with God or, not, many of us are saying from our stand point because we are saved and you are not you will not be with God and I will ?

but what I am saying is that I don't care if you were born with a bible in your hand, we need to be responsible and know , that God is God, and He leads who will be saved we are to witness and to guide them to the bible and the word of God, and tell them about Jesus

but the rest is what God will do , for He will bring in ,who is His, and we can only praise and worship Him , in spirit and truth , but what we cannot do really is say , yes you are saved and you are going to heaven , or the kingdom, for we do not know that, for I could believe I am saved in my mind and go to church and say I am good and I am saved,but what I say does not mean it will happen,

so really no one can say who is really saved and who is not for we are to work out our salvation between us and the lord alone

I have believed the bible and try to follow what we are to do , as repent believe ,have faith , and live a life producing fruits through faith and be in the spirit , that's what I get from the bible , and believe the word of God to save those that honestly and surrender and try to follow Him, for we are sinners in need of a savior, so I believe this is true, but to say if you are not given your life , then you are not saved, it is not so, we must guide people too, and share the teachings ?

but in the end its God that saves, not us, we can share and be part of the body , but we are in hope that we are selected , when we are gathered to him, for this is why many will and is being tested to know there true faith , for until we have put all aside and focused on God we will not find our way , on the straight and narrow,

in the bible says that I the lord have stretched out my hand all the day to a rebellious and rejecting world , and my grace is sufficient for you , and its by his grace we are saved not of our selves, but we have free will and choice, if we continue to reject and refuse then God will grant what we are doing,

if you take the mark knowing what God has said, you are done, and those that you say what if they really was deceived well, I believe all have had the word of God and warning given to them and we have had over two thousand years to repent,

I don't think God would allow at all, someone that is his to take the mark, for it is a free choice, and we sow what we reap, praise God we see the light , and know , we are to just inform others to not take the mark and follow God,

if we can bring people to God and show them the truth then they will be saved, if they are willing, if they are not willing , then it is not going to happen, you are for God or against God, there is no in between, and I think God knows, how to save, and there is no problem there we must let God be God  !and we be obedient to Him in all things , amen   blessings

• Group:  Royal Member
  • Followers:  9
  • Topic Count:  84
  • Topics Per Day:  0.02
  • Content Count:  4,011
  • Content Per Day:  1.12
  • Days Won:  4

18 minutes ago, Serving said:

Well I must admit that whenever I have thought on whether mercy can be given to those who take the mark, the above scripture always comes to mind and pours cold water on it .. for me anyways.

If it wasn't for this ONE part : "And the smoke of their torment ascendeth up for ever and ever", I'd have 2nd thoughts .. if it wasn't for that one.

It's never just "receives the mark".  It's always stated in conjunction with worshipping the image.  Why is that, if the mark alone is sufficient to seal one's fate.  Isn't it the persistent worshipping of the image that seals one's fate?

• Group:  Worthy Ministers
  • Followers:  29
  • Topic Count:  598
  • Topics Per Day:  0.08
  • Content Count:  56,129
  • Content Per Day:  7.56
  • Days Won:  271

15 minutes ago, Last Daze said:

It's never just "receives the mark".  It's always stated in conjunction with worshipping the image.  Why is that, if the mark alone is sufficient to seal one's fate.  Isn't it the persistent worshipping of the image that seals one's fate?

Because you won't get the mark without worshiping the beast....  the mark itself is the show of dedication to Lucifer.    It is the Luciferian Oath that gives you the right to wear it.....   it is not something forced on you or given as trickery.....    it's as simple as Revelation says.....    Worship the beast and get his mark or die...    At least they do kill you humainly in cutting off your head (if they do it right).

• Group:  Removed from Forums for Breaking Terms of Service
  • Followers:  6
  • Topic Count:  150
  • Topics Per Day:  0.05
  • Content Count:  2,195
  • Content Per Day:  0.69
  • Days Won:  14

13 minutes ago, other one said:

Because you won't get the mark without worshiping the beast....

to worship the image of the beast , to fall into the trap set for the world , we can fall at any time, mark or no mark and still go to hell it is clear, we are to seek and find Jesus and surrender and be saved by Him , be filled with the holy spirit , and witness to others , trying so save others from falling into hell, this is what we are to do and to set a example f what Jesus would do, so we need to not be deceived and follow Jesus read our bible, and our eyes will be opened, many are following the beast today , !! yesterday , and even now ? sop follow God or follow the world  this is what it is?

Have you seen anyone , anywhere, ever, 

persistently 

looking at something ? 

Have you heard of laws passed to prevent this while driving ? 

18 minutes ago, Last Daze said: