IGNORED

Trump: Cruz Stole the Caucus! I Want a Do-Over!!!!

thereselittleflower

• Group:  Removed from Forums for Breaking Terms of Service
  • Followers:  2
  • Topic Count:  9
  • Topics Per Day:  0.00
  • Content Count:  1,420
  • Content Per Day:  0.47
  • Days Won:  4

Go to Iowagop.org and you will find the certified results, which means they found no fraud to have been committed.  

The rest is just sour grapes by Trump and now Trump is using Carson in a way worse than anything Cruz did.

• Group:  Royal Member
  • Followers:  0
  • Topic Count:  1,022
  • Topics Per Day:  0.16
  • Content Count:  39,193
  • Content Per Day:  6.10
  • Days Won:  78

2 hours ago, Vendtre said:

Why do you feel the need to defend him?

And I find it ironic that your defense of him is to bash me instead of providing evidence that what I am posting is false. 

I like politics, I am also somewhat of a news junkie.  It was just Friday that my license issue get resolved so I have had more free time than normal.  But I am also a single guy living in a new city so I tend to spend a great deal of time on the net, which is why I have been able to post as much as I have been. 

With all that said, in politics, especially conservative politics, Trump is the story. The guy I support is too boring despite his fantastic conservative record over 20 plus years of service.  

When the election season started I was big on Trump so I did my due diligence and looked into his background to see if he was what he now claimed to be.  What I found was scary to put it mildly.  I found a man that lacks ethics in business and who is petty and vindictive.  A man that cares about the dollar more than anything, but only so long as it is his dollar.

Based in this I feel that there needs to be a counterbalance to the rabid supporters who care only about his present words and not about his previous actions.

I you do not like the things I post about Trump, show me where I am wrong in what I post.  Calling me names will not get me to stop.

I feel no need at all to defend Mr. Trump.  He's doing just fine on his own.  I feel no need to prove what you say is false.  Everyone here reads the news and watches the debates.  They have their own opinions.   So quote these 'names' I have called you.  I'll venture you won't be able to do that because asking someone why they trash someone else all the time is NOT name calling.  If I have developed amnesia and forgotten that I called you names then report me because that's a violation of the TOS.

12 minutes ago, MorningGlory said:

I feel no need at all to defend Mr. Trump.  He's doing just fine on his own.  I feel no need to prove what you say is false.  Everyone here reads the news and watches the debates.  They have their own opinions.   So quote these 'names' I have called you.  I'll venture you won't be able to do that because asking someone why they trash someone else all the time is NOT name calling.  If I have developed amnesia and forgotten that I called you names then report me because that's a violation of the TOS.

Yes, everyone reads the news and watches the debates and thinks that is enough, that is why Trump is so popular, nobody takes the time to look beyond the headlines and 30 second sound bites.  

I consider being called creepy to be a name, but I guess you don't.  Well no harm no foul

2 hours ago, Butero said:

There was no voter fraud.  Even if Cruz knew Carson was still in the race and lied, no laws were broken, and I reject the notion he did that. 

I don't think he did it either; I believe it DID happen but was perpetrated by some volunteer.  But, as was mentioned, it's not a crime since party primaries/caucuses are run by the Party. 

1 hour ago, Vendtre said:

Yes, everyone reads the news and watches the debates and thinks that is enough, that is why Trump is so popular, nobody takes the time to look beyond the headlines and 30 second sound bites.  

I consider being called creepy to be a name, but I guess you don't.  Well no harm no foul

I did NOT say you were creepy.  I said the obsessive bashing of Trump was creepy.  Go back and read it again.  Let's keep it real.

• Group:  Worthy Ministers
  • Followers:  44
  • Topic Count:  6,178
  • Topics Per Day:  0.87
  • Content Count:  43,795
  • Content Per Day:  6.20
  • Days Won:  58

8 hours ago, Vendtre said:

It is rather disconcerting how many people take Trump, or anyone else,  at their word without bothering to verify.  

As Ronald Reagan was fond of saying...."trust but verify".  

Or their is the sage advice of Fox Mulder "Trust no one".  

Ok so if you say you are Christian and Jesus is your savior, how do I verify that? The bible says those who say Jesus is Lord is a believer. So if someone says that, should I doubt them? 

How can anyone, without crossing into the forbidden judgment of his soul, verify his salvation if someone decides every word he speaks is a lie?

If bernie sanders or hillary clinton said Jesus is Lord, and that they are Christian, I would take them at their word too. 

The hate you have for trump is stunning.

• Group:  Worthy Ministers
  • Followers:  44
  • Topic Count:  6,178
  • Topics Per Day:  0.87
  • Content Count:  43,795
  • Content Per Day:  6.20
  • Days Won:  58

4 hours ago, Teditis said:

How is it that after 5 pages of discussion, the main topic of the OP

has barely been touched on?

Cruz may have committed voter fraud... and nobody cares?

Because the poster with so much free time has an agenda.

Guest Teditis
6 minutes ago, ayin jade said:

Ok so if you say you are Christian and Jesus is your savior, how do I verify that? The bible says those who say Jesus is Lord is a believer. So if someone says that, should I doubt them? 

How can anyone, without crossing into the forbidden judgment of his soul, verify his salvation if someone decides every word he speaks is a lie?

If bernie sanders or hillary clinton said Jesus is Lord, and that they are Christian, I would take them at their word too. 

He might be a political schill for one of the other candidates? :o

3 minutes ago, ayin jade said:

Because the poster with so much free time has an agenda.

Indeed.  I've never seen dedicated bashing like this.  EVER.

4 minutes ago, ayin jade said:

I have never asked you to believe I am a Christian, as you point out that is unknowable to anyone but me and God.  

I have never spoken on the salvation of Trump, just whether he attends church as he said he did.   The two really have nothing to do with each other.

I do not hate anyone, least of all Trump.  I am scared of Trump not hateful of him.