IGNORED

If satan knows the end. Why don't he stop it.

tigger398

• Group:  Worthy Ministers
  • Followers:  29
  • Topic Count:  597
  • Topics Per Day:  0.08
  • Content Count:  56,106
  • Content Per Day:  7.56
  • Days Won:  271

4 hours ago, thereselittleflower said:

I considered that.   But in thinking about it I realized the angels had to choose.   Something had to direct their choice.   Knowledge of good and evil had to be theirs to make such a choice.  That is the function of the conscience.   If they didn't have a conscience like ours, then logically speaking, it must have been something similar.

Keep in mind that Satan is a very unique entity.  He's not like all the other angels...     Besides, I know/knew people in my younger days that I don't believe have/had a conscious from birth.  The ones I can think of at the time had mothers that were serious alcoholics.  We had assumed that something was different about how thier brains were developed.

A conscious is not knowing something is illegal, it's knowing something is simply wrong, and not wanting to do it.....   or truly sorry if you did.  Those that I knew as a younger person may have known something was illegal, but they had no concept of wrongness and thus had no real care for anything or anyone.   That is the way Satan seems also.   It's not that he really wants us to worship him now and would do things to impress us, but his self pride and inability to gain what he wants has driven him to hate.....    hate everything the Father is and everything the Father has (which includes us).   And it is such a miserable state that it's really kind of hard not to feel sorry for him somewhat.

If one accepts the Book of Enoch, we know that the two hundred angels that came to earth and mated with women knew what they did was very wrong and they sent Enoch to ask God if they could get forgiveness.....    isn't ever going to happen as far as I know, for they pretty much genetically destroyed the whole earth.  I believe as we are told that Noah was genetically pure, but I don't know if there were others that just were genetically pure put had joined in with the evil that had gripped everything....   but that's a whole different thread.

• Group:  Diamond Member
  • Followers:  1
  • Topic Count:  34
  • Topics Per Day:  0.01
  • Content Count:  1,673
  • Content Per Day:  0.27
  • Days Won:  0

On 2/19/2016 at 3:27 PM, tigger398 said:

satan knows the bible and he knows it well. So why can't he try to stop the prophecy.

how can Satan "know the bible" if he's not indwelled by the Holy Spirit.

-rev

• Group:  Royal Member
  • Followers:  16
  • Topic Count:  134
  • Topics Per Day:  0.04
  • Content Count:  8,142
  • Content Per Day:  2.35
  • Days Won:  20

1 hour ago, exrockstar said:

Just as anyone who is not saved can read the Bible and "know" its contents, without necessarily knowing the truth.  

• Followers:  9
  • Topic Count:  40
  • Content Count:  6,584
  • Content Per Day:  1.07
  • Days Won:  1
  • Birthday:  10/28/1957

On February 20, 2016 at 11:55 PM, bfloydo said:

Truly, I will reconsider what I said, Using sarcasm was wrong and hopefully you can forgive me for that. However, I cannot reconsider the meaning of                      " Satan's Host " --- Host simply, is a person who receives.  If one is going against God's will he is doing Satan's works and his flesh and spirit become a host and tool for Satan ( or other evil spirits - if you rather ). Even as Judas became a Host/ tool for Satan. I wont to argue semantics its a waste of time ... I'll simply say if you are doing Satan's works, your flesh and spirit are his tools and the your Body/ Spirit become a welcome Home for him to abide.

If you have something from your own heavenly treasures you would like to share I would love to hear it. Plain and simple from your own heart/ spirit -- not other peoples documents or dogma.. TY God Bless

Shalom, bfloydo.

That's just nonsense, bro'. Hasatan in HebrewAramaic is simply a word that means "the enemy." It doesn't even necessarily mean the name that people associate with the serpent/dragon. To even THINK that Kefa (Peter) was a "host" of the serpent/dragon is ludicrous.

Ephesians 1:13-14
13 In whom ye also trusted, after that ye heard the word of truth, the gospel of your salvation: in whom also after that ye believed, ye were sealed with that holy Spirit of promise,
14 Which is the earnest of our inheritance until the redemption of the purchased possession, unto the praise of his glory.
KJV

Colossians 1:26-27
26 Even the mystery which hath been hid from ages and from generations, but now is made manifest to his saints:
27 To whom God would make known what is the riches of the glory of this mystery among the Gentiles; which is Christ in you, the hope of glory:
KJV

Ephesians 4:1-6
1 I therefore, the prisoner of the Lord, beseech you that ye walk worthy of the vocation wherewith ye are called,
2 With all lowliness and meekness, with longsuffering, forbearing one another in love;
3 Endeavouring to keep the unity of the Spirit in the bond of peace.
4 There is one body, and one Spirit, even as ye are called in one hope of your calling;
5 One Lord, one faith, one baptism,
6 One God and Father of all, who is above all, and through all, and in you all.
KJV

Romans 8:9-11
9 But ye are not in the flesh, but in the Spirit, if so be that the Spirit of God dwell in you. Now if any man have not the Spirit of Christ, he is none of his.
10 And if Christ be in you, the body is dead because of sin; but the Spirit is life because of righteousness.
11 But if the Spirit of him that raised up Jesus from the dead dwell in you, he that raised up Christ from the dead shall also quicken your mortal bodies by his Spirit that dwelleth in you.
KJV

God doesn't share His cab with evil!

• Group:  Advanced Member
  • Followers:  1
  • Topic Count:  22
  • Content Count:  188
  • Content Per Day:  0.05
  • Days Won:  0
  • Birthday:  11/23/1957

35 minutes ago, Retrobyter said:

Shalom, bfloydo.

That's just nonsense, bro'. Hasatan in HebrewAramaic is simply a word that means "the enemy." It doesn't even necessarily mean the name that people associate with the serpent/dragon. To even THINK that Kefa (Peter) was a "host" of the serpent/dragon is ludicrous.

I do not remember using the word " Hasatan " === in fact I do not believe I have ever seen it, much less know what it might mean. Jesus immediately Rebuked Peter, so I agree he was not a host for Satan. And not a host for another reason, he did not have the Knowledge that Jesus was serving God and his purpose in going forward into certain death( Peter thinking he was protecting Jesus ( God's purpose ).  Kinda reminds me of God saving King Abimelech from sin/ and destruction ... as he was without the knowledge he was about to sin ~ Genesis 20:2        Abimelech seems to mean "My Father is King"   

P.S. - Travel flows from left to right in the avatar, landing in Isra'el.   

P.S - Careful now an Avatar as used in Hinduism, as a deity or supreme being may travel up and down, or is everywhere and needs not travel for its presence is in all dimensions not just 2 or 3 of our limited computing prowess.   Just playing around a little  =-)

God Bless

Bob

• Group:  Non-Conformist Theology
  • Followers:  2
  • Topic Count:  48
  • Topics Per Day:  0.02
  • Content Count:  2,139
  • Content Per Day:  0.69

On Friday, February 19, 2016 at 4:27 PM, tigger398 said:

satan knows the bible and he knows it well. So why can't he try to stop the prophecy.

Im thinking he still thinks he can win,or he wants to take as many people to the lake as he can....

• Group:  Mars Hill
  • Followers:  12
  • Topic Count:  12
  • Topics Per Day:  0.00
  • Content Count:  7,689
  • Content Per Day:  2.39

That's exactly what he's doing today.  Only a Remnant Yahweh keeps for Himself is Redeemed.((as written in Scripture))

The whole world REFUSES to stop worshipping/ serving demons!!!!!  Even after 1/3 people on earth die.!!!

6 hours ago, n2thelight said:

Im thinking he still thinks he can win,or he wants to take as many people to the lake as he can....

• Group:  Mars Hill
  • Followers:  12
  • Topic Count:  12
  • Topics Per Day:  0.00
  • Content Count:  7,689
  • Content Per Day:  2.39

19 hours ago, exrockstar said:

-rev

Those who actively REJECT JESUS: THEN(in history)) and TODAY: The high priests and scribes and pharisess, religious leaders also today,may have the whole BIBLE MEMORIZED forwards and backwards.  Mere people.

HaSatan knows it in every language !!!  

Demons can quote it at any time, if they are permitted to.  ((any of Yahweh's children can silence them in Jesus Name, Yahweh willing)).((some places, many place, they are welcome though, and permitted to continue))

• Group:  Royal Member
  • Followers:  6
  • Topic Count:  58
  • Topics Per Day:  0.02
  • Content Count:  5,457
  • Content Per Day:  1.69
  • Days Won:  37

19 hours ago, exrockstar said:

-rev

Obviously he does know the bible because he tried to use it against Jesus.

And then this exposes a wrong assumption -  that only those who are indwelt by the Holy Spirit know the bible.

If one believes only those indwelt by the Holy Spirit can know the bible, one has opened themselves wide up to being deceived by those who know the bible but are not indwelt by the Holy Spirit.

• Followers:  9
  • Topic Count:  40
  • Content Count:  6,584
  • Content Per Day:  1.07
  • Birthday:  10/28/1957

20 hours ago, bfloydo said:

I do not remember using the word " Hasatan " === in fact I do not believe I have ever seen it, much less know what it might mean. Jesus immediately Rebuked Peter, so I agree he was not a host for Satan. And not a host for another reason, he did not have the Knowledge that Jesus was serving God and his purpose in going forward into certain death( Peter thinking he was protecting Jesus ( God's purpose ).  Kinda reminds me of God saving King Abimelech from sin/ and destruction ... as he was without the knowledge he was about to sin ~ Genesis 20:2        Abimelech seems to mean "My Father is King"   

P.S. - Travel flows from left to right in the avatar, landing in Isra'el.   

P.S - Careful now an Avatar as used in Hinduism, as a deity or supreme being may travel up and down, or is everywhere and needs not travel for its presence is in all dimensions not just 2 or 3 of our limited computing prowess.   Just playing around a little  =-)

God Bless

Bob

Shalom, bfloydo.

"Satan" means "enemy." "Ha-" is the definite article prefix, meaning "the." Thus, "hasatan" means "the-enemy," while "satan" means "an-enemy" or just "enemy." It is NOT the devil's name! It's merely another description.