• Group:  Worthy Ministers
  • Followers:  29
  • Topic Count:  598
  • Topics Per Day:  0.08
  • Content Count:  56,128
  • Content Per Day:  7.56
  • Days Won:  271

1 hour ago, Last Daze said:

Personally, I think its a reference to the geographical seats of power of each of the seven heads, e.g. Nineveh, Susa, Rome, NYC, etc. that exercise power because of the efforts of six specific fallen angels.

If you are looking at the seats of power, that would be Washington DC not NYC.   And technically Washington DC is not actually part of the USA,   it is a corporate city state all to itself, and should be considered that when looking at end time prophecy.

• Group:  Royal Member
  • Followers:  9
  • Topic Count:  84
  • Topics Per Day:  0.02
  • Content Count:  4,011
  • Content Per Day:  1.12
  • Days Won:  4

12 minutes ago, other one said:

If you are looking at the seats of power, that would be Washington DC not NYC.   And technically Washington DC is not actually part of the USA,   it is a corporate city state all to itself, and should be considered that when looking at end time prophecy.

Unless I see the final world kingdom as the U.N.  Then it would be NYC where they are headquartered.

24 minutes ago, Last Daze said:

Unless I see the final world kingdom as the U.N.  Then it would be NYC where they are headquartered.

I don't see why a whole city would be destroyed over one building complex.    It's not like New York City is representative of the UN.

Maybe they will move it to Brussels, Belgium to be close to the super computer (the Beast) that tracks all people on the face of the earth....   so it is said.

Russia wants it moved and I've heard others also.....   and it has outgrown the building.

I could see it going to Dubai myself

14 minutes ago, other one said:

Maybe they will move it to Brussels, Belgium to be close to the super computer (the Beast) that tracks all people on the face of the earth....   so it is said.

Russia wants it moved and I've heard others also.....   and it has outgrown the building.

I could see it going to Dubai myself

I agree, it's tentative and not set in stone.  Time will tell.

• Group:  Diamond Member
  • Followers:  2
  • Topic Count:  10
  • Topics Per Day:  0.00
  • Content Count:  1,695
  • Content Per Day:  0.45
  • Days Won:  2
  • Birthday:  04/11/1968

On 3/16/2016 at 3:31 PM, Spock said:

The thing about Mystery Babylon that may be confusing is that Rev 17 also says she is a CITY!  So, it seems to me you have to deal with this part of the Mystery as well. If you just say she is "all false religion" then what CITY are you talking about? 

Well you know my view, it's Rome. Early empires were often city-states, the true citizens and most important citizens of the Roman empire were regarded as citizens of the city of Rome. Even though they may never have even visited Rome. The Roman Empire had dominance over most of Europe and some parts of Africa/Middle East. However that area of dominance of the empire split into half soon after Constantinople (now Istanbul) was built. So the economy and power of the city of Rome became restricted to Western Europe.   It is this Roman City-State that includes Western Europe that is referred to in Revelation 17/18

v1  Prostitution = selling out the true religion for selfish gains (wealth/power) - very applicable to Constantine and the later Vatican

v2   Kings of the land committed adultery , they allowed themselves to be religiously manipulated by Rome, because Rome had the power

v4   Dressed in purple and scarlet, the colors of the robes of the cardinals and bishops of Rome

v4  golden cup of filth - they claim the golden cup of the eucharist holds the actual blood of Christ

v6 drunk with the blood of Christians -  the Catholic church has slaughtered true Christians for over 1000 years.

v9 Rome was known as the city of 7 hills

v18 Rome was the city that ruled over the kings of the land when this was written:

18 The woman you saw is the great city that rules over the kings of the land.

Chapter 18:

The wealth and trade of Rome is reflected in its region of dominance. The city-state rules over western Europe, traditionally the greatest economic region on earth. Only recently matched by the USA.

One has to understand the illuminati to understand how the Vatican is tied into wealthy European families that in turn lobby and control Western governments. So the Vatican continues to dominate the EU, the power of Rome is alive and well.

• Group:  Senior Member
  • Followers:  4
  • Topic Count:  22
  • Topics Per Day:  0.01
  • Content Count:  934
  • Content Per Day:  0.27
  • Days Won:  2
  • Birthday:  10/14/1969

23 hours ago, Spock said:

The thing about Mystery Babylon that may be confusing is that Rev 17 also says she is a CITY!  So, it seems to me you have to deal with this part of the Mystery as well. If you just say she is "all false religion" then what CITY are you talking about?

But I don't say "she" is just religions .. but think about this .. before any actions are taken by men OR angels, what always comes first?

BELEIFS / OUTLOOKS / VIEWS do .. which are conveyed by words / ideas .. which are the chief motivators behind ALL ACTIONS. ("I believe it is my right to do so and so" etc always comes before and self justifies the deeds)

And HOW did Satan tempt eve?

With a VIEW POINT, "yea, did God say" .. he first questioned God's integrity .. "Ye will become as gods" etc .. then LIED in regards to God's intentions for an OUTCOME .. he used words / views which is the WINE, he gave Eve WINE to "taste" (consider) before Eve ACTED upon it .. hence the WINE this "woman" offers correlates with BELIEFS or VIEWS supplied by the Deceiver himself be they religious or "secular" it matters not.

FIRST the wine, THEN the actions ..

And .. what are the effects on the nations drinking this WINE?

They are ALL DRUNKEN (deluded / deceived)

And WHO is the DECEIVER?

Satan is.

Think about this, this is the MOTHER of HARLOTS meaning the VERY FIRST to go against God .. and WHO was the first to go against God?

America?

Course not, that's just plain dumb.

SATAN was, and THOUSANDS of years ago at that .. America never even existed back then, so how can America be the MOTHER?

She simply can not .. don't focus on where the manifestations of her harlotry are manifesting, focus on the SOURCE .. and that source is SPIRITUAL not material ("natural").

Thus this "woman" is of the spiritual side of this world, where the true seat of power lies.

And like a horse and it's rider, this woman sits on top of the beast, she is not the beast itself, but she rides this beast ..

And WHO is master, horse or rider?

The rider is of course.

And who is master of the kingdoms of this world, of which the beast being ridden represents (the beast = the kingdoms) ..

SATAN is .. as declared in both the OT and the NT.

Satan is the King of this world and Satan is the "god of this world".

And the charge against this "woman" ??

GUILTY of ALL the SLAIN upon the earth .. which means she is the "mother" of murder too ..

And who was behind the FIRST murder? (Cain & Abel)

America?

Course not, that's just naïve .. SATAN was.

Cain had Satan's precepts / spirit within him, as this alludes to :

Jude 1:11 Woe unto them! for they have gone in the way of Cain, and ran greedily after the error of Balaam for reward, and perished in the gainsaying of Core.

And this "woman" is the "mother" of LIES too obviously, and WHO holds that title as the FIRST liar?

SATAN does.

This "woman" TEMPTS men too, seeing she is the MOTHER, meaning the FIRST, and WHO is revealed as the FIRST TEMPTER?

Satan was of course. (in the garden)

Whatever you can imagine regarding this woman correlates to Satan who was the FIRST to go against God in EVERY ASPECT .. and HIS PRECEPTS have SPREAD like a woman giving birth to CHILDREN

This should help unravel the answer to the mystery.

• Group:  Removed from Forums for Breaking Terms of Service
  • Followers:  6
  • Topic Count:  150
  • Topics Per Day:  0.05
  • Content Count:  2,195
  • Content Per Day:  0.69
  • Days Won:  14

Serving, excellent observation and posts ,  thank you for that clear, definition, this is a great way of making a point, I like that,

blessings to you and peace , continue the great job ..

2 hours ago, Serving said:

don't focus on where the manifestations of her harlotry are manifesting, focus on the SOURCE .. and that source is SPIRITUAL not material ("natural").

Thus this "woman" is of the spiritual side of this world, where the true seat of power lies.

A very important and often neglected truth.

"Out of sight, out of mind" seems to shape our perception.  If God were to open our spiritual eyes, we would be amazed at what all goes on in the unseen realm.  But since we don't see it, we don't think too much of it, which is a shortcoming.

It's no coincidence that the kingdom of Satan's influence among men (mystery Babylon) manifested in "natural" seats of power (cities) is likewise referred to allegorically as "Babylon", at least in the case of the seven heads.

• Followers:  10
  • Topic Count:  99
  • Topics Per Day:  0.03
  • Content Count:  5,117
  • Content Per Day:  1.48
  • Birthday:  09/01/1950

5 hours ago, Serving said:

And like a horse and it's rider, this woman sits on top of the beast, she is not the beast itself, but she rides this beast ..

And WHO is master, horse or rider?

The rider is of course.

Sometimes the rider governs the horse, sometimes the horse dominates the rider. Papal Rome sometimes controlled the monarchs of the Holy Roman Empire, and sometimes those monarchs controlled the papacy.

5 hours ago, Serving said:

And who is master of the kingdoms of this world, of which the beast being ridden represents (the beast = the kingdoms) ..

SATAN is .. as declared in both the OT and the NT.

... And this "woman" is the "mother" of LIES too obviously, and WHO holds that title as the FIRST liar?

SATAN does.

Satan is a woman? A woman in prophetic terms is a group of believers in a religion: Israel and Judah were "women" "married" to YHWH, the Church is the Bride of Christ. The Great Harlot fornicates with the kings of the earth: she is a religious organization, not Satan. Satan inspired her adulterous ways, but he is not her.