• Group:  Worthy Ministers
  • Followers:  0
  • Topic Count:  906
  • Topics Per Day:  0.19
  • Content Count:  9,648
  • Content Per Day:  2.02
  • Days Won:  9

Revelation 17:11 (AV)

11 And the beast that was, and is not, even he is the eighth, and is of the seven, and goeth into perdition.

Acts 1:25 (AV)

25 That he may take part of this ministry and apostleship, from which Judas by transgression fell, that he might go to his own place.

John 17:12 (AV)

12 While I was with them in the world, I kept them in thy name: those that thou gavest me I have kept, and none of them is lost, but the son of perdition; that the scripture might be fulfilled.

2 Thessalonians 2:1–4 (AV)

1 Now we beseech you, brethren, by the coming of our Lord Jesus Christ, and by our gathering together unto him,

2 That ye be not soon shaken in mind, or be troubled, neither by spirit, nor by word, nor by letter as from us, as that the day of Christ is at hand.

3 Let no man deceive you by any means: for that day shall not come, except there come a falling away first, and that man of sin be revealed, the son of perdition;

4 Who opposeth and exalteth himself above all that is called God, or that is worshipped; so that he as God sitteth in the temple of God, shewing himself that he is God.

Revelation 20 (AV)

1 And I saw an angel come down from heaven, having the key of the bottomless pit and a great chain in his hand.

2 And he laid hold on the dragon, that old serpent, which is the Devil, and Satan, and bound him a thousand years,

3 And cast him into the bottomless pit, and shut him up, and set a seal upon him, that he should deceive the nations no more, till the thousand years should be fulfilled: and after that he must be loosed a little season.

4 And I saw thrones, and they sat upon them, and judgment was given unto them: and I saw the souls of them that were beheaded for the witness of Jesus, and for the word of God, and which had not worshipped the beast, neither his image, neither had received his mark upon their foreheads, or in their hands; and they lived and reigned with Christ a thousand years.

5 But the rest of the dead lived not again until the thousand years were finished. This is the first resurrection.

6 Blessed and holy is he that hath part in the first resurrection: on such the second death hath no power, but they shall be priests of God and of Christ, and shall reign with him a thousand years.

7 And when the thousand years are expired, Satan shall be loosed out of his prison,

8 And shall go out to deceive the nations which are in the four quarters of the earth, Gog and Magog, to gather them together to battle: the number of whom is as the sand of the sea.

9 And they went up on the breadth of the earth, and compassed the camp of the saints about, and the beloved city: and fire came down from God out of heaven, and devoured them.

10 And the devil that deceived them was cast into the lake of fire and brimstone, where the beast and the false prophet are, and shall be tormented day and night for ever and ever.

11 And I saw a great white throne, and him that sat on it, from whose face the earth and the heaven fled away; and there was found no place for them.

12 And I saw the dead, small and great, stand before God; and the books were opened: and another book was opened, which is the book of life: and the dead were judged out of those things which were written in the books, according to their works.

13 And the sea gave up the dead which were in it; and death and hell delivered up the dead which were in them: and they were judged every man according to their works.

14 And death and hell were cast into the lake of fire. This is the second death.

15 And whosoever was not found written in the book of life was cast into the lake of fire.

• Followers:  0
  • Topic Count:  906
  • Topics Per Day:  0.19
  • Content Count:  9,648
  • Content Per Day:  2.02

BABYLON is the religion of Satan. MYSTERY BABYLON is the harlot who betrays her husband (the LORD) whose identity is obscured, hidden.

• Followers:  29
  • Topic Count:  598
  • Topics Per Day:  0.08
  • Content Count:  56,163
  • Content Per Day:  7.56
  • Days Won:  271

12 hours ago, Thallasa said:

The mystery RELIGION is clearly MASONIC .

:o  I don't think I have ever considered that....   pondering......

Guest Thallasa
On ‎19‎/‎03‎/‎2016 at 1:23 AM, Reinitin said:

Thallas everyone that is wrong about who is mystery babylon has errored in understanding. That is not a salvation loosing error. RCC is a false witness to the Character of God.  The Lord our Gods anger burns against those who bow to idols and pray to those who are not God and those who teach others to do so. I am Not a false witness to Christ and true witness to His Divinity is as important as being a true witness to His Word and His character. 

The catholic church is not the first people that praised God with their lips while they served their idols.

Jonah 2:8 (NIV) "Those who cling to worthless idols forfeit the grace that could be theirs."

Eze 14:3-6 (NIV) "Son of man, these men have set up idols in their hearts and put wicked stumbling blocks before their faces. Should I let them inquire of me at all? Therefore speak to them and tell them, 'This is what the Sovereign Lord says: When any Israelite sets up idols in his heart and puts a wicked stumbling block before his face and then goes to a prophet, I the Lord will answer him myself in keeping with his great idolatry. I will do this to recapture the hearts of the people of Israel, who have all deserted me for their idols... Repent! Turn from your idols and renounce all your detestable practices!'" (Joshua 24:14-27, Deut 30:11-19)

1 Pet 4:3 (NIV) For you have spent enough time in the past doing what pagans choose to do--living in debauchery, lust, drunkenness, orgies, carousing and detestable idolatry.

James 4:7-10 (Phi) Be humble then before God... You are sinners: get your hands clean again. Your loyalty is divided: get your hearts made true once more. You should be deeply sorry, you should be grieved, you should even be in tears. Your laughter will have to become mourning, your high spirits will have to become dejection. You must humble yourself in the sight of the Lord before he will lift you up.

Eze 36:25 (NIV) "I will sprinkle clean water on you, and you will be clean; I will cleanse you from all your impurities and from all your idols."

Eze 37:23 (NIV) "They will no longer defile themselves with their idols and vile images or with any of their offenses, for I will save them from all their sinful backsliding, and I will cleanse them. They will be my people, and I will be their God."

1 Jn 5:21 (NIV) Dear children, keep yourselves from idols.

1 Cor 10:14 (NIV) Therefore, my dear friends, flee from idolatry.

Eze 6:4-6 (NIV) "... I will slay your people in front of your idols. I will lay the dead bodies of the Israelites in front of their idols, and I will scatter your bones around your altars... your idols smashed and ruined, your incense altars broken down, and what you have made wiped out."

1 Cor 6:9-10 (NIV) Do you not know that the wicked will not inherit the kingdom of God? Do not be deceived: Neither the sexually immoral nor idolaters nor adulterers nor male prostitutes nor homosexual offenders nor thieves nor the greedy... (Rom 1:23-25)

Eph 5:5 (NIV) For of this you can be sure: No immoral, impure or greedy person--such a man is an idolater--has any inheritance in the kingdom of Christ and of God.

Eze 8:12 (NIV) He said to me, "Son of man, have you seen what the elders of the house of Israel are doing in the darkness, each at the shrine of his own idol?"

2 Pet 2:18 (NIV) For they mouth empty, boastful words and, by appealing to the lustful desires of sinful human nature, they entice people who are just escaping from those who live in error.

1 Cor 12:1-2 (NIV) ...I do not wish you to be ignorant... somehow or other you were influenced and led astray to dumb idols.

Isa 41:29 (NIV) "See, they are all false! Their deeds amount to nothing; their images are but wind and confusion."

Jer 2:5 (NIV) This is what the Lord says: "What fault did your fathers find in me, that they strayed so far from me? They followed worthless idols and became worthless themselves."

Ps 97:7 (NIV) All who worship images are put to shame, those who boast in idols...

1 Sam 12:21 (NIV) Do not turn away after useless idols. They can do you no good, nor can they rescue you, because they are useless.

Isa 57:12-13 (NIV) "I will expose your righteousness and your works, and they will not benefit you. When you cry out for help, let your collection [of idols] save you! The wind will carry all of them off, a mere breath will blow them away. But the man who makes me his refuge will inherit the land and possess my holy mountain."

Isa 42:8 (NIV) "I am the Lord; that is my name! I will not give my glory to another or my praise to idols."

2 Ki 17:15 (NIV) They rejected his decrees and the covenant he had made with their fathers and the warnings he had given them. They followed worthless idols and themselves became worthless. They imitated the nations around them although the Lord had ordered them, "Do not do as they do," and they did the things the Lord had forbidden them to do.

2 Ki 17:40-41 (NIV) They would not listen, however, but persisted in their former practices. Even while these people were worshipping the Lord, they were serving their idols. To this day their children and grandchildren continue to do as their fathers did.

1 Cor 10:7 (NIV) Do not be idolaters, as some of them were; as it is written: "The people sat down to eat and drink and got up to indulge in pagan revelry."

James 4:3-4 (Phi) You don't get what you want because you don't ask God for it. And when you do ask he doesn't give it to you, for you ask in quite the wrong spirit--you only want to satisfy your own desires. You are like unfaithful wives, never realizing that to be the world's lover means becoming the enemy of God! Anyone who chooses to be the world's friend is thereby making himself God's enemy.

Col 3:5-6 (Jer) That is why you must kill everything in you that belongs only to earthly life: fornication, impurity, guilty passion, evil desires and especially greed, which is the same thing as worshipping a false god.All this sort of behavior makes God angry. (Eph 5:5)

Eze 6:8-9 (NIV) "...How I have been grieved by their adulterous hearts, which have turned away from me, and by their eyes, which have lusted after their idols. They will loathe themselves for the evil they have done and for all their detestable practices."

Deut 29:18 (NIV) Make sure there is no man or woman, clan or tribe among you today whose heart turns away from the Lord our God to go and worship the gods of those nations; make sure there is no root among you that produces such bitter poison. (See also through verse 29.)

Ex 20:3-4 (NIV) "You shall have no other gods before me. You shall not make for yourself an idol in the form of anything in heaven above or on the earth beneath or in the waters below."

You have no idea of what you are takling about . I am fundamentally Catholic and so is my whole family ,and the God I learned about in the RCC with ordinary priests etc, is the same God that I now still believe in . To think that certain aspects of this Church (remote from most Catholics ) a small percent, is what the Church is about, is the same as saying that Obama ,or Bush ,or any corrupt politician represents , exactly all Americans .

And you did not answer my question on the TALMUD and what it says about Jesus ,because you do not want the truth .

THE RCC is a Church of CHRISTIANS which has faulty human beings in it . The MASONIC mystery religion is the original mystery Babylon religion who hate Christ ,and is at it's core, and always has been, satanic .

It is you who is wrong, totally wrong . Just like many evangelical denominations which have been Infiltrated by this false religion , so have certain échelons in the RCC , but still, in spite of this fact, the majority of RCC are lovers  of Jesus Christ , and you can see it in  their FRUITS . 

Look at the planks in the eyes of your own selves, for the false idea of a loving God and see the fruits of lies and  predjudice , before looking elsewhere .

• Group:  Royal Member
  • Followers:  10
  • Topic Count:  99
  • Topics Per Day:  0.03
  • Content Count:  5,123
  • Content Per Day:  1.48
  • Days Won:  4
  • Birthday:  09/01/1950

On 3/19/2016 at 1:59 AM, JohnD said:

BABYLON is the religion of Satan (his Moses was Nimrod).

On 3/19/2016 at 2:24 AM, JohnD said:

BABYLON is the religion of Satan. MYSTERY BABYLON is the harlot who betrays her husband (the LORD) whose identity is obscured, hidden.

You see the above, Serving? This is how one makes things understandable. Doesn't take a lot of verbiage, just simple basic rational statements that everyone can understand.

Mystery Babylon is a religion, fronted by a religious denomination, which is based in a certain city. The Beast is a government/kingdom. Both organizations are led by spiritual Powers, and those Powers are servants of Satan.

• Group:  Royal Member
  • Followers:  10
  • Topic Count:  99
  • Topics Per Day:  0.03
  • Content Count:  5,123
  • Content Per Day:  1.48
  • Days Won:  4
  • Birthday:  09/01/1950

On 3/18/2016 at 4:56 PM, Thallasa said:

The mystery RELIGION is clearly MASONIC .

40 minutes ago, Thallasa said:

THE RCC is a Church of CHRISTIANS which has faulty human beings in it . The MASONIC mystery religion is the original mystery Babylon religion who hate Christ ,and is at it's core, and always has been, satanic .

Masonry has roots in the Babylonian mystery teachings, but Masonry is not Mystery Babylon itself. Other occult non-Masonic groups also derive from the same doctrinal roots.

The RCC is a dual organization: one part Church of Christ, one part papal. But the papal part has authority over the doctrines of the Christian part, and there's the rub. The Vicar-of-Christ papal office is unbiblical and antichrist.

In the letters to the 7 Churches of Rev. 2-3, when taken as a prophetic overview of the development of Christ's sevenfold Church, the papal church is most commonly identified with the Church of Thyatira:

Rev. 2:19 “I know your works, love, service, faith, and your patience; and as for your works, the last are more than the first."

This is the Church that Thallasa identifies with.

Rev. 2:20 “Nevertheless I have a few things against you, because you allow that woman Jezebel, who calls herself a prophetess, to teach and seduce My servants to commit sexual immorality and eat things sacrificed to idols. 21 And I gave her time to repent of her sexual immorality, and she did not repent. 22 Indeed I will cast her into a sickbed, and those who commit adultery with her into [the] Great Tribulation, unless they repent of their deeds. 23 I will kill her children with death, and all the churches shall know that I am He who searches the minds and hearts. And I will give to each one of you according to your works."

This is the papal Mystery Babylon Harlot church, riven throughout its history with sexual immorality and idolatry. Those of the RCC who follow after these latter ways will be the ones burned with fire, as many of the Church's own seers have witnessed.

• Followers:  29
  • Topic Count:  598
  • Topics Per Day:  0.08
  • Content Count:  56,163
  • Content Per Day:  7.56
  • Days Won:  271

3 hours ago, Thallasa said:

You have no idea of what you are takling about . I am fundamentally Catholic and so is my whole family ,and the God I learned about in the RCC with ordinary priests etc, is the same God that I now still believe in . To think that certain aspects of this Church (remote from most Catholics ) a small percent, is what the Church is about, is the same as saying that Obama ,or Bush ,or any corrupt politician represents , exactly all Americans .

And you did not answer my question on the TALMUD and what it says about Jesus ,because you do not want the truth .

It is you who is wrong, totally wrong . Just like many evangelical denominations which have been Infiltrated by this false religion , so have certain échelons in the RCC , but still, in spite of this fact, the majority of RCC are lovers  of Jesus Christ , and you can see it in  their FRUITS . 

Look at the planks in the eyes of your own selves, for the false idea of a loving God and see the fruits of lies and  predjudice , before looking elsewhere .

I think I am going to have to agree totally....   and what really bothers me is that they have already joined all religions that believe in one God into a single belief system.....    People are trying to figure out how anyone is going to join Christianity, Judaism,Islam into a single belief.....   the Masons did it in 1717.

• Group:  Diamond Member
  • Followers:  13
  • Topic Count:  51
  • Topics Per Day:  0.02
  • Content Count:  2,366
  • Content Per Day:  0.78

3 hours ago, Thallasa said:

Thallasa, You are correct I have never been catholic. I do not know all they teach to blind people of Gods hatred of men serving idols. I only know this. When I worked on a Indian reservation in Southern California I attended a christening at the catholic missionary on the reservation. When I walked through the doors straight  in front of me at the end of the isle was a huge statue. every one else came in, dipped water from brass holders on big posts by the door with statues by each post, walked down the isle and bowed before the statue, made a symbol of the cross on their forehead then entered the row of seats. I just stood there looking at the statues and watching people. I passed the water and went to my seat one of the tribal women told me, "you need to dip your fingers in the water, bow at the alter and make the cross on your forhead and pray "in the name of the Father the Son and the Holy Spirit". I said, "There a statue on the alter." she said , that is our patron saint and started to tell me about it. All the scriptures about Gods hatred of Idols were running through my head and His commands not to bow, so I didn't. You can say and believe what you want and ignore the words of God to believe men. But, I wont bow before a statue on an alter in the name Of my Father, His Son or the Holy Spirit for all 3 have come to destroy the idols 

• Group:  Mars Hill
  • Followers:  12
  • Topic Count:  12
  • Topics Per Day:  0.00
  • Content Count:  7,689
  • Content Per Day:  2.38
  • Days Won:  20

5 minutes ago, other one said:

I think I am going to have to agree totally....   and what really bothers me is that they have already joined all religions that believe in one God into a single belief system.....    People are trying to figure out how anyone is going to join Christianity, Judaism,Islam into a single belief.....   the Masons did it in 1717.

It's a little hard to tell what you agree totally with.

More importantly:  is the BLOOD OF JESUS sufficient, enough, totally , to pay for our sins ? ((YES, by HIS WORD)).

That is the main difference in what Yahweh's WORD says and what man's/men's false religions say.

So,  if as you* say "all religions" are joined,  and they don't believe in the BLOOD OF JESUS, and don't accept JESUS,

then what ?  The beginning of the end ? ((one world government under the beast)).

And where do the true followers of JESUS go ? ((prison, gallows, wilderness caves and forests ?))

*I see that also- "all religions" joined/joining.

• Group:  Diamond Member
  • Followers:  13
  • Topic Count:  51
  • Topics Per Day:  0.02
  • Content Count:  2,366
  • Content Per Day:  0.78

1 minute ago, simplejeff said:

It's a little hard to tell what you agree totally with.

More importantly:  is the BLOOD OF JESUS sufficient, enough, totally , to pay for our sins ? ((YES, by HIS WORD)).

That is the main difference in what Yahweh's WORD says and what man's/men's false religions say.

So,  if as you* say "all religions" are joined,  and they don't believe in the BLOOD OF JESUS, and don't accept JESUS,

then what ?  The beginning of the end ? ((one world government under the beast)).

And where do the true followers of JESUS go ? ((prison, gallows, wilderness caves and forests ?))

*I see that also- "all religions" joined/joining.

religious tolerance has always been the mission of rome and rome has always been intolerant of Jews and Christians.