artsylady

• Group:  Royal Member
  • Followers:  1
  • Topic Count:  171
  • Topics Per Day:  0.02
  • Content Count:  4,813
  • Content Per Day:  0.64
  • Days Won:  0

"I'm 68 years old and I can tell you that racism is still alive and well here in the US, but the most racist people I know are black....  "

Geez i wonder why????

• Group:  Worthy Ministers
  • Followers:  29
  • Topic Count:  599
  • Topics Per Day:  0.08
  • Content Count:  56,260
  • Content Per Day:  7.56
  • Days Won:  271

5 minutes ago, artsylady said:

Please read my comments to Other One on this subject. 

As well, the New Testament is silent on what happens to those who have never heard of Jesus.  I do believe these people, who die never knowing, do NOT go to hell.  God is merciful.  I guess to truly empathise with what occured, you would have to read more books and watch more movies on the way many slaves were actually treat actually treated slaves.  We can't thank God for human mistakes that caused horror , indignity and travesty to so many any more than we can thank God for the holocaust.

they will be judged by Matthew chapter 25.

• Followers:  1
  • Topic Count:  171
  • Topics Per Day:  0.02
  • Content Count:  4,813
  • Content Per Day:  0.64
  • Days Won:  0

Like I said, the Bible is silent on the issue of those who have never heard.  I can't come back here.  I was so angry at you Other One on your lack of trying to understand and complete lack of empathy.  I wanted to scream at the computer.  Then I wept(loudly)... could not help it.. for 5 minutes.  I still can't stop the tears.  Unfortunately, I can understand the mindset of why ya'll want Trump in.  It frustrates me too much and I can't deal with it.  I can deal with angry, disgruntled, abused non Christians, and have no problem doing so, but I can no longer deal with you guys.  I hope you all just pray for empathy and understanding.:emot-heartbeat:

4 minutes ago, artsylady said:

"I'm 68 years old and I can tell you that racism is still alive and well here in the US, but the most racist people I know are black....  "

Geez i wonder why????

you are judging from little knowledge artsy....    until Obama became president we had very little overt racism anywhere around here.....  it's the actions of blacks themselves over the past seven years that are stoking that evil thing....   and it's going to take another generation to get back where we were in 2008.  

• Followers:  0
  • Topic Count:  1,022
  • Topics Per Day:  0.16
  • Content Count:  39,193
  • Content Per Day:  6.09
  • Days Won:  78

3 hours ago, artsylady said:

Geez i wonder why????

I just don't see you as an expert on race relations in the U.S.  Not sure why you believe you are.

2 hours ago, Davida said:

If you "can't stop the tears" and "wanted to scream at the computer"  it sounds more like  attention seeking behavior, or a drama queen or you might need some emotional maturity--  it does not  mean you have more "empathy" or "compassion".  Just because a person cries tears doesn't mean they were "moved" for the right reasons, it doesn't mean they were godly or righteous tears.   When people use that to guilt others , it is self- promoting and to paint yourself as more righteous, or loving then others &  it is very manipulative. 

Amen.  The self righteous don't get points with God and they don't impress us mortals either.

Like I said, the Bible is silent on the issue of those who have never heard.  I can't come back here.  I was so angry at you Other One on your lack of trying to understand and complete lack of empathy.  I wanted to scream at the computer.  Then I wept(loudly)... could not help it.. for 5 minutes.  I still can't stop the tears.  Unfortunately, I can understand the mindset of why ya'll want Trump in.  It frustrates me too much and I can't deal with it.  I can deal with angry, disgruntled, abused non Christians, and have no problem doing so, but I can no longer deal with you guys.  I hope you all just pray for empathy and understanding.:emot-heartbeat:

Bye. 

Artsylady,,,,,     I hope you do come to read my last post if you are really leaving.....    I don't think you understand that both myself and most of my friends consider this election as the last hope we have of of saving our republic to falling to an orligarcky of corporate globalists.   That's why we are looking at Trump because he is no part of the established political system.....    one has to remember that the left wing and the right wing is actually attached to the same bird....   and it's time to do something different.

I have always enjoyed your posts here on worthy until this last week or so.

Instead of leaving why don't you just stop following the political threads.  you can do that at the top of each thread where it says following

• Followers:  44
  • Topic Count:  6,178
  • Topics Per Day:  0.87
  • Content Count:  43,799
  • Content Per Day:  6.19
  • Days Won:  58

5 hours ago, artsylady said:

Ayin:  Once again, I NEVER said I came here to do battle.  I don't even have to go back and check and see because i would never say that.  You know how I know?  Because I would never think that way.  I wish you would quit accusing me of this.  I know the format sucks, but if you had really seen that, I'm sure you know how to copy and paste. 

Yes I know how to copy and paste, but the glitch yesterday was so bad it wouldnt let me copy and paste at all. And I was trying. Sometimes just submitting whatever junk I couldnt delete gets rid of it, and allows me to finally get a quote, but I couldnt even do that since it just kept trying to load and load and load. And when I copied it, and tried to paste it, the typing box refused to accept it. 

• Followers:  44
  • Topic Count:  6,178
  • Topics Per Day:  0.87
  • Content Count:  43,799
  • Content Per Day:  6.19
  • Days Won:  58

On 3/16/2016 at 9:51 AM, artsylady said:

I have figured out I need to come here for battle, not discussion.   

And here is the post where you wrote that you came here for battle.