• Group:  Members
  • Followers:  1
  • Topic Count:  3
  • Topics Per Day:  0.00
  • Content Count:  24
  • Content Per Day:  0.01
  • Days Won:  0

On March 16, 2016 at 3:16 PM, PharoahJay said:

But When we die We are just soul beings, so if there is a heaven or hell, i wont feel pain

So you do believe in a soul beyond the body.  That implies a spiritual realm beyond the physical.

Here is what I find beautiful about learning God's word and the truth of the bible:

There is a creator, an amazing artist and hyper-intelligent being who, with his will and word, spoke the universe into existence.  This creator is the ultimate personification of truth and love, completely perfect in all ways, beyond measure.  And He wants to have a relationship with you.  In fact, He loves you so much that He humbled Himself and came into this creation of His as a baby and lived as a human.  He then died as a payment for the wrong doing of any of His creation that rebelled against Him, as long as they turn away from this wrong doing and turn to Him in love.  He calls them (and you) to Himself.

This is a very simplified version but you can read more about this in The Bible.  It's great to start with The Gospel of John to read more.

Edited by GiftofGod

• Group:  Worthy Ministers
  • Followers:  56
  • Topic Count:  1,664
  • Topics Per Day:  0.20
  • Content Count:  19,764
  • Content Per Day:  2.39
  • Days Won:  28

3 hours ago, PharoahJay said:

Im reading all these responses and there is just nothing convincing to me. You are quoting the bible but the bible is not all true. It is written by unknowns and a re-written by unknowns. the only evidence from ancient times of actual writings are in Egypt, the Land that God "cursed". My questions are, Why is Egypt so forbidden in the bible yet moses was raised there, Joseph and Mary were sent there to hide out and Moses first learned of God there. What about the ancient Egyptian writings from before the time of Jesus that tell of Horus, who coincidentally lives the same life Jesus did before Jesus was around? What about a snake Talking? What About a bush burning and talking? What about the Earth being billions of years old but Humans only being 6,000 years old? What happened to the humans before Adam and Eve? They just went to hell because they didn't know of God? A Lot of the bible I believe was plagiarized.  and if God was never HUMAN then why is "IT" referred to as "HE" ? The very first writings that were ever discovered mentioning a "God" said that "IT" wanted to be called "YAHWEH" and by no other name or its Blasphemy...but here we are disobeying because the bible was re-written in English to appeal to the masses. If God knew everything in advance, then why would he tell you how to beat a slave in the bible and then have The entire world abolish slavery ("He" doesnt make mistakes)? My thing is not whether I believe there is a creator or not but why would he let us doubt him? We already have so little to go on, we were not around in biblical times and neither was the bible, whos to say that these are not just random writings of someone with nothing better to do? Or a crazy person who thought they heard voices? i was raised as a Christian and my whole life I wondered how could we live by the word and see no benefit, and struggling when these evil people are walking around with billions or millions or even thousands of dollars in their pocket living well. Why are my family members and friends dying while these drug dealers, sex offenders, and scam artist out here running the streets and my family is heavily devoted to the word, actively study the bible, and attend church at least twice a week and all we got out of it was someone reading a book and "please give me some money". So you wonder why I question, not just CHRISTIANITY but religion as a whole, Thats Why. Give me a concrete hard reason to believe, better yet show me proof, give me evidence because its not like i dont want to believe, but God surely hasnt given me anything to believe in.

Pharao, there is nobody in this whole world who can convince you to believe in God this is something you need to decide, you are the one in charge to make the choice of to believe in God or not.

God gave us all a free will to choose who we will serve. 

The Holy Spirit is the only One who can convince you of your need for Jesus in your life.

You can ask all kinds of questions to question God but it really you only who can make this choice..

Choose Salvation because tomorrow might never come~~

"Behold, now is the accepted time; behold, now is the day of salvation" (2 Cor. 6:2)

The choice is yours~~

• Group:  Diamond Member
  • Followers:  5
  • Topic Count:  10
  • Content Count:  1,661
  • Content Per Day:  0.49
  • Days Won:  2

13 hours ago, PharoahJay said:

Im reading all these responses and there is just nothing convincing to me. You are quoting the bible but the bible is not all true. It is written by unknowns and a re-written by unknowns. the only evidence from ancient times of actual writings are in Egypt, the Land that God "cursed". My questions are, Why is Egypt so forbidden in the bible yet moses was raised there, Joseph and Mary were sent there to hide out and Moses first learned of God there. What about the ancient Egyptian writings from before the time of Jesus that tell of Horus, who coincidentally lives the same life Jesus did before Jesus was around? What about a snake Talking? What About a bush burning and talking? What about the Earth being billions of years old but Humans only being 6,000 years old? What happened to the humans before Adam and Eve? They just went to hell because they didn't know of God? A Lot of the bible I believe was plagiarized.  and if God was never HUMAN then why is "IT" referred to as "HE" ? The very first writings that were ever discovered mentioning a "God" said that "IT" wanted to be called "YAHWEH" and by no other name or its Blasphemy...but here we are disobeying because the bible was re-written in English to appeal to the masses. If God knew everything in advance, then why would he tell you how to beat a slave in the bible and then have The entire world abolish slavery ("He" doesnt make mistakes)? My thing is not whether I believe there is a creator or not but why would he let us doubt him? We already have so little to go on, we were not around in biblical times and neither was the bible, whos to say that these are not just random writings of someone with nothing better to do? Or a crazy person who thought they heard voices? i was raised as a Christian and my whole life I wondered how could we live by the word and see no benefit, and struggling when these evil people are walking around with billions or millions or even thousands of dollars in their pocket living well. Why are my family members and friends dying while these drug dealers, sex offenders, and scam artist out here running the streets and my family is heavily devoted to the word, actively study the bible, and attend church at least twice a week and all we got out of it was someone reading a book and "please give me some money". So you wonder why I question, not just CHRISTIANITY but religion as a whole, Thats Why. Give me a concrete hard reason to believe, better yet show me proof, give me evidence because its not like i dont want to believe, but God surely hasnt given me anything to believe in.

I can supply "PharoahJay" with evidence of God, but "PharaohJay" would have to first prove that it is a real human being, and not an automated response to this forum.

I will not believe it is a real person until I have the evidence.

Please don't produce a birth certificate, passport or photos, or stories of a childhood, or addresses, etc, since these can be faked quite easily, and many people have done that successfully. A DVD or video link can also be false and of human beings not named "Pharaohjay."

DNA samples could be anyone's, and meeting "PharaohJay" in the form of a person could be a sophisticated robot, and would have to be tested in a laboratory, by nailing it to a board by the feet and hands for examination. Warning: tests may cause the robot to cease function.

So unless "PharaohJay" has scientific evidence that it is a real human being, we will have to treat it as a program.

• Group:  Removed from Forums for Breaking Terms of Service
  • Followers:  2
  • Topic Count:  4
  • Content Count:  210
  • Content Per Day:  0.07
  • Days Won:  0

Ye shall know the truth and the truth shall set you free 

You have to be WILLING to find and PAY THE PRICE FOR IT

• Group:  Royal Member
  • Followers:  16
  • Topic Count:  134
  • Topics Per Day:  0.04
  • Content Count:  8,142
  • Content Per Day:  2.35
  • Days Won:  20

On 17/03/2016 at 1:37 PM, PharoahJay said:

Give me a concrete hard reason to believe, better yet show me proof, give me evidence because its not like i dont want to believe, but God surely hasnt given me anything to believe in.

Now your are just playing mind games with yourself.

The fact that there are millions of Christians who believe is a *hard fact*. What God has given you is a COMMAND -- repent and be converted, that your sins may be blotted out.

Either obey his command or face unpleasant eternal consequences.  This is similar to the laws of the land. Either stay within the speed limit, or face unpleasant consequences.

• Followers:  5
  • Topic Count:  10
  • Content Count:  1,661
  • Content Per Day:  0.49
  • Days Won:  2

It's like reading, you have to believe the alphabet first, and then the proof of it, is in being able to read.

Believe God on His word first. There is no way you can ever have the evidence in your life. The word was reliable enough for Jesus to believe and obey.

• Followers:  23
  • Topic Count:  155
  • Topics Per Day:  0.02
  • Content Count:  7,464
  • Content Per Day:  1.02
  • Days Won:  57
  • Birthday:  12/12/1952

On 3/16/2016 at 3:16 PM, PharoahJay said:

But When we die We are just soul beings, so if there is a heaven or hell, i wont feel pain

Hi Jay and welcome to Worthy.

No you are wrong, your soul is eternal and will spend eternity in either Heaven or Hell.  God gave us a way out of eternity without Him through the Cross of His Son Jesus Christ.  

Christianity is not about do's like every other religion it is about DONE..... The finished work of the Cross of Christ.  Jesus hung on a cross so that He could take on the sins of the world, including yours.  You must come to God in total surrender believing that He will forgive you of your sins.   Asking Jesus into your heart the to be the Lord and Savior is your next step.  He will change you totally.  When you do this and are honest about it, you will assured of Heaven with the Heavenly Father.  Don't kid yourself that Hell is not real, it is.  And if you are there you will most assuredly feel pain and it will be forever, without end.  It is a place of outer darkness and torment.  Heaven is a place where  you will also live in eternity and it is full of joy and beauty and most important is Jesus is there.  You have the truth Jay and now you are responsible for it.  This is not a game, this is about your eternal soul.

I pray you make the right decision.  Keep coming back.  There is also a chat room you may go to if you wish with some questions.

Because He Lives!! RustyAngeL  

On 3/18/2016 at 8:34 AM, manuelf324 said:

Ye shall know the truth and the truth shall set you free 

You have to be WILLING to find and PAY THE PRICE FOR IT

On 3/18/2016 at 4:00 AM, Kan said:

I can supply "PharoahJay" with evidence of God, but "PharaohJay" would have to first prove that it is a real human being, and not an automated response to this forum.

I will not believe it is a real person until I have the evidence.

Please don't produce a birth certificate, passport or photos, or stories of a childhood, or addresses, etc, since these can be faked quite easily, and many people have done that successfully. A DVD or video link can also be false and of human beings not named "Pharaohjay."

DNA samples could be anyone's, and meeting "PharaohJay" in the form of a person could be a sophisticated robot, and would have to be tested in a laboratory, by nailing it to a board by the feet and hands for examination. Warning: tests may cause the robot to cease function.

So unless "PharaohJay" has scientific evidence that it is a real human being, we will have to treat it as a program.

The Word of God is without flaw just like the God you are asking about. There are just no flaws.  As stated in my post.  You are now responsible for the truth.

• Followers:  13
  • Topic Count:  51
  • Content Count:  2,366
  • Content Per Day:  0.78
  • Days Won:  9

I'll pray for you. Lord flesh and blood can not reveal you but your spirit can. Lord walk with this young man and show Him as you answer His mother and Fathers prayers for Him. Lord I also pray for the speakers at His church, give them words to speak directly to His heart and confirm your words to Him out of the mouths of 2 or three of your witnesses In Your name Lord Jesus I pray.