IGNORED

Which Bible Version can you recommend (KJV, NIV, NKJV, etc)

• Group:  Removed from Forums for Breaking Terms of Service
  • Followers:  2
  • Topic Count:  4
  • Topics Per Day:  0.00
  • Content Count:  210
  • Content Per Day:  0.07
  • Days Won:  0

Just now, hmbld said:

Yes manuel, I do really mean that.  God has completely changed what is in my heart, so I don't take any credit, it is all Him.  

Amen Praise the Lord God knoweth the hearts ONLY YOU AND GOD CAN ULTIMATELY SAY YOUR SAVED 

I look forward to meeting you at the judgement seat of Christ 

• Group:  Diamond Member
  • Followers:  4
  • Topic Count:  48
  • Topics Per Day:  0.01
  • Content Count:  2,491
  • Content Per Day:  0.54
  • Days Won:  1
  • Birthday:  02/02/1971

Just now, manuelf324 said:

Amen Praise the Lord God knoweth the hearts ONLY YOU AND GOD CAN ULTIMATELY SAY YOUR SAVED 

I look forward to meeting you at the judgement seat of Christ 

So, 14 minutes ago, you told me I am not a brother in Christ.  Can I humbly request you reserve such hasty judgements?  A babe in Christ may be deeply affected by such judging.  

20 hours ago, Butero said:

Same here, and though we don't agree, there are no hard feelings.  I know you are sincere in what you believe, and I understand how frustrating it is trying to get those on the other side to see things your way.  We are both sure within ourselves we are correct.  God bless you too. 

Ok, so last night, I was planning on not continuing here as I felt I was being argumentative, and lost track of things.  This morning, while driving to work I was thinking on some things you brought up, and if you have time and some patience for me, could we discuss maybe what you were saying about the cannon being closed.  My understanding was this means the books of the bible are set, not to be added or removed.  So the example of a missing verse that started with a missing letter in psalm, being it was found in an older manuscript, was not adding a book or taking away a book, but instead just an older manuscript that may or may not be more accurate, but since it had a verse with the missing beginning letter, seems to give a reason to examine it more.  

5 minutes ago, manuelf324 said:

You misunderstood me as always I have brothers in Christ that KNOW THE BIBLE BETTER THAN ME. Changed life there not lukewarm but guess what? Im not God I can't say I know there saved. I take it on faith I don't know you so I judge by your speech Why? Because the kjv to judge them according to their speech. The only person that knows im truly saved is me. Is it clear? Anyone that says that guy his saved I know hes saved. Wrong! Only God knoweth the hearts trys the reins. I judge by your speech you say your heart changed thats fine but Im commanded to judge by the book. Even though I judge by the book and you know your Scripture I WILL NEVER SAY I KNOW YOUR SAVED. I can say that to myself only understand? 

Yes, that makes sense.  But what I am taking issue with, if I am understanding your past posts, is that you are outright saying this person or that person is not saved.  You can say that to me, I won't be offended, but would you consider the life and death in your words when someone tells a babe in Christ they are not saved?

9 minutes ago, hmbld said:

Yes, that makes sense.  But what I am taking issue with, if I am understanding your past posts, is that you are outright saying this person or that person is not saved.  You can say that to me, I won't be offended, but would you consider the life and death in your words when someone tells a babe in Christ they are not saved?

No that is not correct the people in this post have no knowledge of KJV Scriptures read my posts don't skim. You have to prove your selves. Prove im not seeing that here. All im seeing is Christian philosophy. Babes in Christ i understand when I was a babe I still accept truth  which you are. Im referring to the rest DONT TELL ME EVERYONE IS A BABE IN CHRIST HERE

If your KJV  believer not kjv only BIG Difference. You would know how to react to harsh rebuke 

Psa 119:165 Great peace have they which love thy law: and nothing shall offend them.

Truth doesn't offend the strong Christian only the false convert or the carnal ones

Evil men understand not judgment 

Tested and proven

Edited by manuelf324

No that is not correct the people in this post have no knowledge of KJV Scriptures read my posts don't skim. You have to prove your selves. Prove im not seeing that here. All im seeing is Christian philosophy. Babes in Christ i understand when I was a babe I still accept truth  which you are. Im referring to the rest DONT TELL ME EVERYONE IS A BABE IN CHRIST HERE

I did not say everyone is a babe in Christ.  I am asking you to consider what you are saying.  God bless, 

6 minutes ago, hmbld said:

I did not say everyone is a babe in Christ.  I am asking you to consider what you are saying.  God bless, 

You might be saved but you still can be in darkness stay in KJV for full Assurance. You have to be absolutely sure its not a sin to question your own salvation. But if you dont someone else will

If we judge ourselves we should not be judged 

KJV Examine yourselves, whether ye be in the faith; prove your own selves. Know ye not your own selves, how that Jesus Christ is in you, except ye be reprobates?   See if you're truly saved question your faith conviction

Edited by manuelf324

You might be saved but you still can be in darkness stay in KJV for full Assurance. You have to be absolutely sure its not a sin to question your own salvation. But if you dont someone else will

If we judge ourselves we should not be judged 

My full assurance is in the finished work on the Cross, my Lord Jesus, I put all my hope, faith, and trust in Jesus.  I trust there are countless souls who know Jesus as Lord who do not have access to Kjv,  or have known Jesus prior to 1611, 

4 minutes ago, hmbld said:

My full assurance is in the finished work on the Cross, my Lord Jesus, I put all my hope, faith, and trust in Jesus.  I trust there are countless souls who know Jesus as Lord who do not have access to Kjv,  or have known Jesus prior to 1611, 

You are correct KJV is not REQUIRED  for salvation. Why because how can someone in North  Korea get a hold of one without dying? Their are people who get saved off the Internet Sermons. However if your truly saved the Spirit of truth will guide you to Kjv maybe not immediately but soon. Dont tell me your saved for two years and use the NIV OR ANY OTHER CATHOLIC BIBLE. A child of God are NOT  suppost to be ignorant of satans devices 

Edited by manuelf324

8 minutes ago, Butero said:

I have heard this before, but here is the problem.  Lets say that I accept what you said and say the canon is the book itself, not the contents of the book.  The contents can be added to or removed, so long as the book is represented.  What kind of sense does that make?  If I follow that to it's logical conclusion, I could take a book like Galatians and remove all but one verse and claim the canon remains in tact, or I could add an additional chapter and say the same thing.  That argument is totally illogical. 

Sure, I agree.  Not what I have been presenting though.  I am talking about testing what we think we know against the oldest manuscripts available.