IGNORED

Counterfiet Christianity well and alive Today ?

SINNERSAVED

• Group:  Removed from Forums for Breaking Terms of Service
  • Followers:  6
  • Topic Count:  150
  • Topics Per Day:  0.05
  • Content Count:  2,195
  • Content Per Day:  0.69
  • Days Won:  14

I have sat in the churches , and I have listen to preachers on  Television, I have listen to the radio station ,

claiming to be a Christian  loving  jesus following people , I have heard others that say they are Christian, and many always say ,

hey what church you go too,?

when you tell them like in my case I say I don't,  and then they walk away or do not want anything to do with you ?

what ? is that all about , churches are gatherings of people for the worshipping of God  right ? or that's what they said, ?

but they seem to be very distracted in the world and all of its things , and they look just like the secular none believer, during the week, and ,

then you see them and they don't, want to talk about church or the bible , just how are you , and how is everything, ?

so the question  here is , from my observation, are we as christians all serving the same JESUS, and GOD, of the Bible ?

or is there a level or degree that some do and some don't, depending what suits them and there life style, ?

or is it a natter of how much it impacts there daily lives, or how much they read the Bible ?

we have thousands of Christian denominations, and many cannot even come to the same agreement to a lot of the ways , and questions in the bible, ?

and so we see that we cannot all get along, or come to agreement of what we really believe, and yet we talk about the cults of other religions, and beliefs how they do not know the truth ?  the truth ? do we all have the truth ? or does that seem to be lost in the understanding also , of the Christians as a whole ? what do you think is the dis -connect, and why we have all these denominations , ?

I don't think truly that just because some  of us call our selves Christians that we are really Christians, what is a real Christian ?

and why do we have so many counterfeit Christians, claiming to be Christians, what is in it for them ?

I know that not all Christians that say they are Christians are really true believers in Christ  Jesus , that is a fact, ? so do we really have a say on the other religions and so -called cults , are we really able to say ?

thank you and tell me why we have counterfeits .?

blessings and peace,

• Group:  Advanced Member
  • Followers:  0
  • Topic Count:  6
  • Topics Per Day:  0.00
  • Content Count:  194
  • Content Per Day:  0.06
  • Days Won:  0
  • Birthday:  03/08/1973

40 minutes ago, SINNERSAVED said:

so the question  here is , from my observation, are we as christians all serving the same JESUS, and GOD, of the Bible ?

Spirit in us testimony.  IF we are lead by ONE Spirit, then all we understand, believe, learn, see, feel are or become in time, more similar - we remain as universal persons, but our understanding, knowledge, believes become more similar - because we get all that from ONE Spirit .
so question is - IF and as you said - SAME.
because teachings come from unholy spirits, and also from our minds also - if (AGAIN - IF) we are NOT lead by ONE Spirit - testimony from Spirit (our understandings, knowledge, believe) says it sooner or later.

47 minutes ago, SINNERSAVED said:

or is it a natter of how much it impacts there daily lives, or how much they read the Bible ?

it certainly do - more you "eat" faster you grow - you wont get "fat" eating spiritual food (reading Bible) a LOT .

54 minutes ago, SINNERSAVED said:

I don't think truly that just because some  of us call our selves Christians that we are really Christians, what is a real Christian ?

anyone who are lead by Holy Spirit are childrens of Father = true christians.

48 minutes ago, SINNERSAVED said:

we have thousands of Christian denominations, and many cannot even come to the same agreement to a lot of the ways , and questions in the bible, ?

+

55 minutes ago, SINNERSAVED said:

and why do we have so many counterfeit Christians, claiming to be Christians, what is in it for them ?

1 Timothy 6-20
Avoid their reverent babble and contradictions of what is falsely called “knowledge,” 21 for by professing it some have swerved from the faith. 

then some leaves and make another group. when they ... dont agree again, some of them leave and .. make another group - thats why so many different denominations - and who ever think, that some of them are "more right" then others, they go opposite against Father Himself - im harsh?
no.
1 God = 1 Faith
ANY denomination = proud = NO God

because "and who ever think, that some of them are "more right" then others," = proud

if you truly have Spirit of Jesus - humble is one fruit, that get stronger in time. even you fight against lies with hate -  against lies, that some of yours brothers/sisters (that you trully believe, are lead by SAME Spirit) are deceived,  you NEVER act with hate, bu always with love.
it comes from inside - it comes from heart, it comes from Holy Spirit that USE YOURS HEART, to teach you, lead you...
you just WANT TO - because (and again - it is so ONLY IF..) Holy Spirit in you leads you.

• Group:  Diamond Member
  • Followers:  5
  • Topic Count:  1
  • Content Count:  1,185
  • Content Per Day:  0.27
  • Days Won:  3
  • Birthday:  02/19/1971

"it certainly do - more you "eat" faster you grow - you wont get "fat" eating spiritual food (reading Bible) a LOT ."

Eha, that is such a great statement for me to read this morning before work. Lol

• Followers:  5
  • Topic Count:  7
  • Content Count:  1,028
  • Content Per Day:  0.23
  • Days Won:  1

Well the short answer is sin. Our humility and personal holiness in sacrificial living is not something we tend to hold as a standard for ourselves or preached on much from the pulpit and held in accountability with one another. In the context of love in the letter from Jude he mentions hating the garment spotted with the flesh and pulling our brother out of the fire. 

There seems to be a character God desires and we would all hold, despite our differences, if we truly prayed as Jesus taught, "Sermon on the Mount", and set our hearts bare before the Lord daily. Personal holiness has taken a slide because of the "deceptiveness of sin."

We need each other and even more so as we see the day approaching. There comes a time when we must simply quit pointing fingers, but not in the sense of error for the sake of love, and fall on our faces. The Lord knows my guilt on this issue and my sin. May the Lord grant those of us in need a place of repentance.

"Why should any living mortal, or any man, offer complaint in view of his sins."    Lamentations 3:39  

• Followers:  13
  • Topic Count:  51
  • Topics Per Day:  0.02
  • Content Count:  2,366
  • Content Per Day:  0.78
  • Days Won:  9

our salvation is not dependent on a full knowledge of God or a clear understanding of all scripture.

John 17

Father,
I desire those You have given Me (He is praying for all those who believe the message He is sendin out with His disciples.)
to be with Me where I am.
Then they will see My glory,
which You have given Me
because You loved Me before the world’s foundation.
25 Righteous Father!
The world has not known You.
However, I have known You,
and these have known that You sent Me.
26 I made Your name known to them
and will make it known,
so the love You have loved Me with
may be in them and I may be in them

Our salvation depends on receiving a true witness of the gospel (the true testimony of the disciple). The Holy Spirit is present to give us understanding to comprehend the truth. as we believe we receive and obey the gospel (The truth includes a command to be baptized). We receive Christ in us and from there on He walks with us Just like he did the disciples making the Father know to us. As he teaches us He changes our Character to bare fruit and know truth from the heavenly seeds he is planting in us.

• Group:  Mars Hill
  • Followers:  12
  • Topic Count:  12
  • Content Count:  7,689
  • Content Per Day:  2.38
  • Days Won:  20

23 minutes ago, Reinitin said:

25 Righteous Father!
The world has not known You.
However, I have known You,
and these have known that You sent Me.
26 I made Your name known to them
and will make it known,
so the love You have loved Me with
may be in them and I may be in them

counterfeit christianity never gets it.  along with the world , they continue along together.

the worldwide deception was all around JESUS when HE walked on earth.

hasn't changed since then, except for the remnant since then, all along kept faithful BY HIS WORD.

• Group:  Removed from Forums for Breaking Terms of Service
  • Followers:  6
  • Topic Count:  150
  • Topics Per Day:  0.05
  • Content Count:  2,195
  • Content Per Day:  0.69
  • Days Won:  14

that was the reason of setting this topic it is to understand what is it that a person that says they are a Christian and not living the life , is saying to others with there words and their life style, we can see when we know that someone is not telling the truth, for the truth is not in them and the character of the secular unbelieving, is evident , but they don't see it if they be trying to do the right thing or are just trying to look like they are, for  we walk by faith, and not by sight, and we need to discern the difference in our lives,

I have stated about that , I do not go to church, but it is what works for me ,at the present time, and I am okay , I have no  issue for those that want to go to church etc, for it was me going to church and witnessing  , is what I heard and did in bible study that has brought me to the feet of Jesus , so along the way the seeds are planted and its up to us, as true believers to water and help  ,one another in the helping of guiding them to see the spirit of God, and the love of God in word and in deed, for ,

I also want to thank you all for the blessings, to you all for the support, to one another and my self, in the world that we live in today , for it is the holy spirit within our temples, that gives us the words and the love of the unseen God, to build up and to support one another, peace and grace to you all , and may God place His hands on you and anoint you with grace, and salvation, through understanding the love given to us,

and yes  Algots mentioned that other religions and cult are a complete different subject , from the Christianity, but it is a notice to our selves, that we as sinners saved by grace, are still to love one another, no matter what for , as we were lost and caught up in our sins ,and walked as the world did, then also we must be compassionate and love others for unless they come to the saving grace of Yahushua 

there eyes will not be open to the grace and Glory that we now see with our ,open eyes, and , I wanted to say ,this for I see many talking about the other groups and religions, but we must first settle our selves, and be in righteousness of the word of God , and to guard as we speak , and to listen and not be fast to reply , on things we need to observe, seek the spirit, and truth always  never ceasing,

I posted this topic to provoke as many as will feel to say about, what they believe, and why they believe, in our Yahweh, and to give others food for thought , when we are with other Christians, for as we know not all that state the label,  is,   and we need to be the light and the salt to show them and everyone, about the true and living , and Holy God we serve,  pointing them to the cross, for there, is the redemption and forgiveness of Sins, and at the feet of Yahushua, on our knees, is when we are the strongest, and receive the most power  and blessings to make us strong, and to know God is God, and we are  NOt,,,,,,But He loves us when we come to Him ,amen ..... blessings...

• Group:  Royal Member
  • Followers:  0
  • Topic Count:  1,022
  • Topics Per Day:  0.16
  • Content Count:  39,193
  • Content Per Day:  6.11
  • Days Won:  78

2 hours ago, SINNERSAVED said:

I posted this topic to provoke as many as will feel to say about, what they believe, and why they believe, in our Yahweh, and to give others food for thought , when we are with other Christians, for as we know not all that state the label,  is,   and we need to be the light and the salt to show them and everyone, about the true and living , and Holy God we serve,  pointing them to the cross, for there, is the redemption and forgiveness of Sins, and at the feet of Yahushua, on our knees, is when we are the strongest, and receive the most power  and blessings to make us strong, and to know God is God, and we are  NOt,,,,,,But He loves us when we come to Him ,amen ..... blessings...

Yes, counterfeit Christianity IS alive and well.  To me that means all the 'televangelists' on t.v. whose programs are one long plea for money.  They will tell you that if you don't donate right away, you will miss the blessings.  They all end up rich so that tells me everything I need to know; think Rick Warren and Joel Osteen.  Then there are the Sunday morning Christians who go to church on that day and then live secular lives the rest of the week.  And the cults, such as the Mormons, who don't even come close to being Christian even though they loudly claim to be.  A true Christian is one every day and follows the teachings of the Bible.

• Followers:  16
  • Topic Count:  134
  • Topics Per Day:  0.04
  • Content Count:  8,142
  • Content Per Day:  2.35

1 minute ago, MorningGlory said:

And the cults, such as the Mormons, who don't even come close to being Christian even though they loudly claim to be. 

We can add Herbert Armstrong to this group.  SS is wondering why he should be considered a false teacher. Here's an overview.

http://tribulationproject.com/archives/224

• Followers:  16
  • Topic Count:  134
  • Topics Per Day:  0.04
  • Content Count:  8,142
  • Content Per Day:  2.35

5 minutes ago, algots said:

A false teacher has come to mean anyone who believes different than me.

That is simply not the case.  Bible-believing Christians hold to common fundamentals of the faith, which false teachers reject. For example Herbert Armstrong, Jehovah's Witnesses, Christadelphians, and others reject the deity of Christ and the doctrine of the Holy Trinity. Therefore they must be considered false teachers. We could discuss many other fundamentals, including the true Gospel and all the false gospels which are being disseminated.