Pj

• Group:  Advanced Member
  • Followers:  10
  • Topic Count:  2
  • Topics Per Day:  0.00
  • Content Count:  138
  • Content Per Day:  0.05
  • Days Won:  1

I'm sure this sounds like a general statement....But it's the work of the Holy Spirit. The unbeliever can identify the fruit of the spirit. They are either annoyed, convicted, or intrigued by it. Honor your relative and let the love of Christ show in you so others will ask what is the hope in you. Pray that God convicts her and draws her. It's all in the Almighty's hands, I don't believe you can intellectually bring somebody to Christ without the Holy Spirit working on them.

• Group:  Worthy Ministers
  • Followers:  96
  • Topic Count:  307
  • Topics Per Day:  0.08
  • Content Count:  18,147
  • Content Per Day:  4.61
  • Days Won:  327

Blessings pj......

Patriot said it,all have agreed & so do I ,,,,,,,pj,if it is any consolation I will tell you of a cousin of mine that would probably make your relative sound like an Angel(Heavenly Angel of God),,,,,,,,some people just reject God & they cannot even stand to share the same space you do because of Jesus abiding in you

John 15:18-27King James Version (KJV)

18 If the world hate you, ye know that it hated me before it hated you.

19 If ye were of the world, the world would love his own: but because ye are not of the world, but I have chosen you out of the world, therefore the world hateth you.

20 Remember the word that I said unto you, The servant is not greater than his lord. If they have persecuted me, they will also persecute you; if they have kept my saying, they will keep yours also.

21 But all these things will they do unto you for my name's sake, because they know not him that sent me.

22 If I had not come and spoken unto them, they had not had sin: but now they have no cloak for their sin.

23 He that hateth me hateth my Father also.

24 If I had not done among them the works which none other man did, they had not had sin: but now have they both seen and hated both me and my Father.

25 But this cometh to pass, that the word might be fulfilled that is written in their law, They hated me without a cause.

26 But when the Comforter is come, whom I will send unto you from the Father, even the Spirit of truth, which proceedeth from the Father, he shall testify of me:

27 And ye also shall bear witness, because ye have been with me from the beginning.

You did what you could,you witnessed,,,,,,,,,,I did what I could with my cousin & it was time t o kick the dust from my feet,she would not receive His Word........................perhaps it is  time you move on & pray ,pray,pray.........

Remember,just because she/he did not receive the Word of God from your lips does not mean they will not receive the Word through another,,,our HOPE remains in Christ!                                                                With love-in Christ,Kwik

• Group:  Members
  • Followers:  1
  • Topic Count:  5
  • Content Count:  21
  • Content Per Day:  0.01
  • Days Won:  0

Bless you all.  I will stay in contact and pray.  I have been down this path before with her and did not communicate with her for years due to same behavior.  Since then she is even more bitter and filled with hate over her past life.  Honestly she was very spoiled and most kids and adults thought of her as a brat.  She was the tattle tail, everything was her way. She was rude, etc.. 

I was her best friend when she lived here.  But she isxstillbupsetcand remembers down to the smallest detail anything that was done to her and holds that grudge.  Wane are talking 40/50?years ago.  

My heart so goes out to her as she is so alone and unhappy.  I will continue to pray for God through Christ to reach out and comfort her.  

She is back to Her old ways where she now does not email and lies that she does not receive mine.  But I can still send and see how she is.  One minute she wants to die the next she is a fury I won't move in with her, I sooooo wish I could take her pain away. 

Please pray for her this is a soul in desperate need. 

• Group:  Diamond Member
  • Followers:  5
  • Topic Count:  1
  • Content Count:  1,185
  • Content Per Day:  0.27
  • Days Won:  3
  • Birthday:  02/19/1971

Keep up the good work. Continue to let your light, love and kindness show. You are doing missionary, evangelistic, and very important work. I was a hard case before I got saved but my dear parents never gave up trying to reach me. Even though my Dad was a Pastor he influenced me to listen to a man by the name of Oliver Green on the radio.

After listening to this man preach the Gospel time after time God eventually opened my heart to receive him. You just never know. I think these verses can be applicable to your situation.

"1 Corinthians 7:16 NIV
How do you know, wife, whether you will save your husband? Or, how do you know, husband, whether you will save your wife?"

"1 Peter 2:12 NIV
Live such good lives among the pagans that, though they accuse you of doing wrong, they may see your good deeds and glorify God on the day he visits us."