IGNORED

A christian woman marrying a muslim man

Guest Butero
16 hours ago, JNMRR said:

Yes i don't feel the love in here though :D

He would want me to become a muslim and he thinks i'm on the wrong path as me too think he is because he is not christian.

He is ok with me being a christian though as i am ok with him being a muslim. We try not to debate over religion.

I have told him about jesus but he does not want to accept him as the son of god so i can not do more than just to pray for him.

I know a Christian girl who married a Muslim.  Her Father, who was once a Christian Pastor, defended the marriage and talked about what a nice guy he was.  That is how it began, and then they had children.  Things changed.  The guy gradually became violent and tried to take the children away to Saudi Arabia.  The marriage ended, but the woman remains in fear that one day her ex-husband may harm her or take the children to another country.  He is granted visitation rights.  When a person is in love, they can't see straight.  They only see what they want to see, and I am afraid that is what is happening here.  The Bible gives us warnings for a reason, like not being unequally yoked with an unbeliever.  The Bible warns that a divided house cannot stand.  How can two walk together unless they agree?  Just be careful.  The only reason I am answering your question is because I do care.  I come across pretty straight forward at times, and like I am just giving a black and white and sometimes cold answer, but that is just me.  I don't know any other way to respond but to be straight forward.  I don't want you or any future children to be hurt. 

• Group:  Members
  • Followers:  1
  • Topic Count:  3
  • Topics Per Day:  0.00
  • Content Count:  57
  • Content Per Day:  0.02
  • Days Won:  0

14 hours ago, shiloh357 said:

Oh, his attitude will change once you marry him and he knows you are stuck with him.  You will be forced to convert upon penalty of death, at some point.  He will say whatever he needs to say at this point to get you to marry him.  Things will change once he has you permanently.

We have gone through so much things and quarreling that most people would have broke up long time ago in same situation.. there won't be much anything new to this. 

I won't be forced and i can't be forced. 

I know him very well and how he can be. 

15 hours ago, ayin jade said:

According to islam, if the kids are muslims they can never ever convert to Christianity. 

This is a huge issue. 

In the end, you will do what you want to, but there is nothing good that can come out of this. You are going against the Lord in pursuing marriage to this man. 

They can convert to christianity but the only issue is they can get death threats like other people who have converted from islam to christianity. 

1 hour ago, John Robinson said:

JN, you're a free moral agent, and can do as you please. But if you marry this man, please, by all that's holy, don't bring children into this hellish union. They don't deserve it.

For proof, rent the movie (or read the book) called Not Without My Daughter. Starring Sally Field, it's a true story, and it concerns what happens when a Western woman did exactly what you're contemplating. She married a moderate Muslim man, but shortly after they had a daughter he made them both go to the Middle East for what he a called a "simple family reunion" with his people. Once there, that's when his mask came off. He treated them like dirt, threatening his wife with death.  How she escaped with her daughter reads like a thriller, but it's absolutely true. It will chill you to the bone.

So you suggest we should not have children even if we would marry ? Because that was option i was thinking while ago.

I have watched this movie and read book about christian women who married muslims and then escaped. 

Not all men are like them though. 

1 hour ago, blevn1 said:

Being a christian we have an understanding that there is no saving grace besides the faith we have in Christ. In believing this Do you think its a good idea to have your own flesh and blood the children God blesses you with to walk outside of the will of God?

It is not a good idea but i need to make compromises. 

He demands or have already decided they would be muslims so i can not do much more than tell the children about jesus if we would ever have them.

• Group:  Senior Member
  • Followers:  6
  • Topic Count:  22
  • Content Count:  903
  • Content Per Day:  0.20
  • Birthday:  05/03/1952

For heaven's sakes, WHY MARRY THIS BUM??

• Topic Count:  0
  • Topics Per Day:  0
  • Content Count:  50

33 minutes ago, JNMRR said:

It is not a good idea but i need to make compromises. 

He demands or have already decided they would be muslims so i can not do much more than tell the children about jesus if we would ever have them.

So you are ok with compromising the salvation of your yet to be born children?

Praying for you.

• Group:  Senior Member
  • Followers:  6
  • Topic Count:  22
  • Content Count:  903
  • Content Per Day:  0.20
  • Birthday:  05/03/1952

Folks, I think we're being pranked.

It's hard to say anything here :D anyway thanks for the advices. I'm not telling jokes here or anything btw

Guest Butero
31 minutes ago, John Robinson said:

Folks, I think we're being pranked.

For the sake of any children that might come from this marriage, I hope you are right.