IGNORED

i want to change my religion to christian

AWAB

On ‎4‎/‎26‎/‎2016 at 6:10 AM, AWAB said:

Dear All Friends Hope you Will be Fine .

My Name is Madni Awab i'm from pakistan . working in saudi arabia.  i want to change my religion to christian before i'm muslim now here is to much problem if i change my religion here may be he kill me please help me .

(edited-please don't give links to your email address)

Have you sought out counsel from Christians there?

• Group:  Diamond Member
  • Followers:  8
  • Topic Count:  82
  • Topics Per Day:  0.02
  • Content Count:  1,762
  • Content Per Day:  0.38
  • Days Won:  2
  • Birthday:  02/24/1964

Praying. All things are possible through Christ that strengthens me. May God bless you.

• Group:  Diamond Member
  • Followers:  6
  • Topic Count:  21
  • Topics Per Day:  0.01
  • Content Count:  1,573
  • Content Per Day:  0.51
  • Days Won:  0

On ‎27‎/‎04‎/‎2016 at 0:56 PM, AWAB said:

Thanks All friends please also pray for me i love jesus , When i accept i i jesus i cry to much. i just ask to jesus forgive me...

God bless you sister, I assume you are a sister from your photo.

Jesus loves you more than anything and even though we are all sinners worthy of hellfire He loves us anyway, enough that He willingly took our sins upon His shoulders and died in our place. He rose again on the third day becoming the first risen form the dead so that all who believe on him shall never perish but have everlasting life. Even if you die on this earth at least you will be safe in heaven. Jesus taught us that if the world persecuted Him it will persecute us too.  But hold fast sister. Be strong we will pray for you.

• Group:  Worthy Ministers
  • Followers:  96
  • Topic Count:  307
  • Topics Per Day:  0.08
  • Content Count:  18,136
  • Content Per Day:  4.63
  • Days Won:  327

Blessings Matrix,,,,,

AWAB is not a "Sister",,,,he has not been back since April 30th,,,,,,,,,,of course he may,let us keep him in our prayers for sure!!!!! Praise Jesus!

With love-in Christ,Kwik

• Loved it! 1

• Group:  Graduated to Heaven
  • Followers:  207
  • Topic Count:  60
  • Topics Per Day:  0.01
  • Content Count:  8,651
  • Content Per Day:  1.17
  • Days Won:  4
  • Birthday:  03/04/1943

Praying~!

~

Search me, O God, and know my heart: try me, and know my thoughts:

And see if there be any wicked way in me, and lead me in the way everlasting. Psalms 139:23-24

• 2 months later...

• Group:  Junior Member
  • Followers:  5
  • Topic Count:  12
  • Topics Per Day:  0.00
  • Content Count:  87
  • Content Per Day:  0.03
  • Birthday:  11/16/1960

On May 3, 2016 at 0:34 AM, gdemoss said:

AWAB, please do not act in haste.  Wait upon the LORD to show you what to do and when to do it.  The Devil wants you dead as a baby Christian and will seek to draw you out into the open and slay you with his followers.  Stay quiet and keep a low profile whole you learn how to serve and speak wisely as did Jesus.  Even Jesus was not revealed until his time!  I pray the LORD deliver you from evil.  God bless.

I second this-Pray and seek wisdom from the Bible. Wait on the Lord for an answer. I will keep you in prayer as well. Please keep me posted w/any updates. God bless you.

• 1 month later...

• Group:  Members
  • Followers:  2
  • Topic Count:  10
  • Content Count:  67
  • Content Per Day:  0.02
  • Birthday:  08/05/1981

Some would have you believe you must meet certain prequalifications to be a Christian, but this is not so. Romans 10:9 tells us, "If you confess with your mouth Jesus is Lord, and believe in your heart God raised Him form the dead you will be saved. " You need not be sinless, you need not read your bible daily, you need not be baptized, you need not tithe, or read your bible daily to be saved. That said, all of those things are important for spiritual growth and obedience to the Word after salvation. Simply accept Jesus as your Lord and Savior, and trust that God resurrected Him; just as He will grant you a new life in Christ. 

• 2 months later...

• Group:  Removed from Forums for Breaking Terms of Service
  • Followers:  0
  • Topic Count:  2
  • Content Count:  15
  • Content Per Day:  0.01

To live is Christ to die is gain desire to be with Christ which is far better.

Fear of man bringeth a snare whoso put their trust in the Lord shall be saved. God will protect you im not in Pakistan but where I'm am is pretty rough because I'm not a Christian I'm a KJV BIBLE believer WE ARE HATED THE MOST NO MATTER WHERE WE ARE!  Turn to Christ hell protect you and if not SO WHAT absent from the body present with the LORD!  

• Group:  Worthy Ministers
  • Followers:  96
  • Topic Count:  307
  • Topics Per Day:  0.08
  • Content Count:  18,136
  • Content Per Day:  4.63
  • Days Won:  327

I'm not a Christian I'm a KJV BIBLE believer WE ARE HATED THE MOST NO MATTER WHERE WE ARE!  Turn to Christ hell protect you and if not SO WHAT absent from the body present with the LORD!                                                  Emanuel

Why do you say you are not a "Christian",,,,y ou sound like a Christian to me?                            With love-in Christ,Kwik

• Loved it! 1