• Group:  Advanced Member
  • Followers:  5
  • Topic Count:  10
  • Topics Per Day:  0.00
  • Content Count:  277
  • Content Per Day:  0.05
  • Days Won:  0
  • Birthday:  03/23/1967

Yikes!!! These are the kinds of disasters that happen when people read something once in an English Bible and think they understand the original intent of the original languages, etc.  Context, culture, traditions, and an understanding of Jewish history is necessary to even begin to understand the Bible clearly. Very few Christians are capable of grasping it all on their own...much less the time to study non-stop with the demands of daily life. There ARE however many wonderful tools available to us today to help us dig into the deeper things of Scripture. I think we all benefit from using them and measuring them against the Bible. 

Also, I think we should all read James 2 for review about the tongue (typing fingers). Some really nasty things are being said in this thread. 

• Group:  Non-Conformist Theology
  • Followers:  2
  • Topic Count:  48
  • Topics Per Day:  0.02
  • Content Count:  2,139
  • Content Per Day:  0.69
  • Days Won:  1

1 hour ago, OldCoot said:

You are truly amazing. It was already outlined to you by others who that passage in Revelation was referring. Yes, I accuse you, or rather, the rest of scripture accuses you.  You still avoid 2 Chronicles.  Many posts and you refuse to accept scripture.  You have made the passage in Revelation fit your preconceived ideas on what it should say.  But that doesn't aline with scripture.  Even Paul, in Romans 9, 10, and 11 refutes your case.

There is a Mosaic Law principle, that even Yeshua Himself applied.  An issue can only be confirmed on the testimony of two witnesses.  We have those witnesses.  The OT and the NT.  And you can find nothing in the OT to support your view of the passage in Revelation.  It is clearly referencing folks like you!   Gentiles that claim to be Jews and are not.  The gentile nations are not now the true Jews. To state that they are requires allegorizing the scripture to extremes. Replacement theology is heresy, pure and simple and is stated as much in the passages you are basing your assertion on.   Sorry to be so harsh, but it is what it is.

And even then, folks like you who love to claim that they are now the true Jews, they conveniently will appropriate the blessing passages to the Jews upon themselves, but always seem to avoid the curses.  How convenient.

Show me any where in this forum where Ive claimed to be a Jew.

And the Rev verse has yet to come to pass.

Where are the company of nations?

How can those that call themselves Jew's in that nation state of Israel be of Christ when they don't even believe in Him?

As for replacement,there's nothing to replace,Israel has always been the Church....

Guest shiloh357
3 hours ago, n2thelight said:

As for replacement,there's nothing to replace,Israel has always been the Church....

Wrong.    Jesus said to His disciples, "upon this rock I will build my Church."   The Church is not found anywhere in the OT.  It was future to Christ's ministry and did not come into existence until Acts 2.

The 71 times "Israel" occurs in the NT is never spiritualized to refer to the Church or Gentiles.

Guest shiloh357
3 hours ago, n2thelight said:

How can those that call themselves Jew's in that nation state of Israel be of Christ when they don't even believe in Him?

Ezekiel 36 tells us that God will restore them to their land in a state of unbelief.  They will find the Messiah in the Land.   Trying reading your Bible, for once.

Guest shiloh357
5 hours ago, n2thelight said:

I disagree with you,not scripture,the sticks won't be joined back until the return of Christ.

WHAT PART DON'T YOU UNDERSTAND FROM THOSE THAT CALL THEMSELVES JEWS BUT ARE NOT?

You just leave out that part and falsely accuse me

That was a reference to Judaizers, not national Israel.   For you to apply to modern Israel and modern Jews only demonstrates the bankruptcy of your "theology."  Very sloppy treatment of Scripture.   Fortunately, authentic believers will reject your views.

• Group:  Junior Member
  • Followers:  1
  • Topic Count:  1
  • Content Count:  171
  • Content Per Day:  0.07

President Trump is pro Israel. The Bible tells us that Israel will have no support in the last days. Makes you wonder what will happen to America. It's not even mentioned in Revelation.

• Group:  Diamond Member
  • Followers:  4
  • Topic Count:  13
  • Topics Per Day:  0.01
  • Content Count:  1,192
  • Content Per Day:  0.48
  • Birthday:  01/12/1957

Shiloh has it right.  Israeli has been brought back in unbelief as written to us by Ezekiel.  They have yet to have spiritual life breathed into them.  It comports with the prophecy in Hosea and Matthew that Yeshua would not return until they acknowledge their offense and call out to Him. It is the lack of understanding of that by others which has caused many to miss one of the greatest fulfillments of prophecy in centuries, the regathering of Israel which sets the stage for the culmination of most of scenario before Yeshua physically returns. Even Isaiah proclaimed that all Israel will be regathered a second time after the first regathering from the Babylonian captivity. And there can be little doubt who these Israelites are, as it was shown in 2 Chronicles that the tribes of Israel and Judah were commingled under Jeroboam (in fulfillment of the prophecy in 1 Kings) just before the Babylonian captivity.

And the Revelation passages are references to such things as Replacement Theology (the church has replaced Israel) and various other forms of Judaizing. that Shiloh mentioned.  Paul addressed this quite firmly in his letter to the Romans. 

Edited by OldCoot

• Group:  Junior Member
  • Followers:  1
  • Topic Count:  1
  • Content Count:  171
  • Content Per Day:  0.07

3 minutes ago, Davida said:

I interpret that that Israel will have no military support from anywhere, but GOD will show HIMSELF strong for Israel.  America does not have the military presence in the Middle East anymore, it is Russia supporting Syria that is calling the shots there and this lines up perfectly with the Bible Prophecies of who attacks Israel in the future.

I agree. There has been speculations that America will be battle weary. But will it remain pro Israel or turn its back on her along with everyone else?