angels4u

• Group:  Worthy Ministers
  • Followers:  29
  • Topic Count:  598
  • Topics Per Day:  0.08
  • Content Count:  56,128
  • Content Per Day:  7.56
  • Days Won:  271

so what's so wrong with just standing up to the antichrist and let him kill you and go be with God...

• Group:  Diamond Member
  • Followers:  2
  • Topic Count:  10
  • Topics Per Day:  0.00
  • Content Count:  1,957
  • Content Per Day:  0.56
  • Days Won:  0

"so what's so wrong with just standing up to the antichrist and let him kill you and go be with God"

If you find yourself in the coming tribulation period the devil will entertain you [Revelation 12:12]

If so, make certain that you repent before you stand up against him .... then what you say will work for you [Revelation 3:15-19]

He will kill you, but then you will have this fate [Revelation 6:9-11; 15:2-3]

Edited by Daniel 11:36

• Group:  Royal Member
  • Followers:  14
  • Topic Count:  67
  • Topics Per Day:  0.02
  • Content Count:  6,628
  • Content Per Day:  1.99
  • Days Won:  2

18 hours ago, OneLight said:

Exactly, and the point I have been trying to make.  They are not the same, so there is no way Job would be talking about the bottomless pit.

But not the point I made. You said there was no way to see Abraham if the rich man was in the bottomless pit, as if the rich man was an infinite distance away in a state of free fall.

We cannot know that. The pit may be bottomless but it's not true an inhabitant must be falling. It could be true. In any case it's not a persuasive argument for the two pits to be different, or the same.

• Group:  Royal Member
  • Followers:  22
  • Topic Count:  1,294
  • Topics Per Day:  0.21
  • Content Count:  31,762
  • Content Per Day:  5.23
  • Days Won:  115

1 minute ago, Diaste said:

But not the point I made. You said there was no way to see Abraham if the rich man was in the bottomless pit, as if the rich man was an infinite distance away in a state of free fall.

We cannot know that. The pit may be bottomless but it's not true an inhabitant must be falling. It could be true. In any case it's not a persuasive argument for the two pits to be different, or the same.

You are right as there is no scripture that states this, but when we use pictures to describe something, these pictures must be accompanied with common sense to make sense.  Take the parable once again.  Jesus describes the next life in a way we can recognize the settings.  Hades is described as a place where one who is in Hades can look across the great divide and see those in Paradise.   It is like a picture of two land masses, one perfect and the other evil, separated by a canyon of some sort.  When I read about the bottomless pit, I do not see anything but space ... no divide, no paradise, and so on.  They are not described in a way one could think they are the same.

• Followers:  56
  • Topic Count:  1,664
  • Topics Per Day:  0.20
  • Content Count:  19,764
  • Content Per Day:  2.39
  • Days Won:  28

On 1/8/2017 at 6:22 PM, other one said:

i have a couple of old acquaintances who are deep into the New Age Religion stuff that tell anyone that they are setting up the structure for the Antichrist within the workings of the UN.

They say that at the present time in the late 90's this was the planned mark.   they refer to it as the eternal 666 mark for it is three 6's intertwined with no start or stop.

images1.jpg

I never knew this ,do we see that on stuff we buy in the store?

I know I seen it before but don't remember where..

I

On 1/8/2017 at 9:06 PM, Diaste said:

Just a distraction. The beast rises from the middle eastern deserts, is Arab in descent and Islamic; believes in Sharia and forced religious conversion on pain of death or enslavement. Not gonna be some fancy UN politico with perfect suits and even better hair.

Where is your proof that the the beast will come from the Middle East?

It could be very well true , but it could be also  Europe or anywhere else  ,people  speculate but really only God knows all those answers ..

21 hours ago, Thallasa said:

I do not agree with this .The Beast is a western capitalist system which is already, as we know in place ,and which governs most of the world .

Where did you find that information? 

• Group:  Mars Hill
  • Followers:  12
  • Topic Count:  12
  • Topics Per Day:  0.00
  • Content Count:  7,689
  • Content Per Day:  2.38
  • Days Won:  20

20 hours ago, soonsister said:

The research to go deeper into that thought would be to find out if other countries national identification number contains 9 digits. Those are my thoughts at least.

Every country uses the s**cial s**urity s**tem with an image or numerals or numbers all revealing its source.  (according to a few webpages years ago).    Why do you think it's been kept basically 'secret' publicly ?   You can't go to any country hoping to escape it, already.

7 minutes ago, angels4u said:

I never knew this ,do we see that on stuff we buy in the store?

I know I seen it before but don't remember where..

I

On the cover sheet of most King James Versions of the Bible .

On 1/8/2017 at 7:06 PM, Diaste said:

Just a distraction. The beast rises from the middle eastern deserts, is Arab in descent and Islamic; believes in Sharia and forced religious conversion on pain of death or enslavement. Not gonna be some fancy UN politico with perfect suits and even better hair.

No muslim would ever declare himself god.....  their basic beliefs would make that not possible, nor would any muslim follow him....   and certainly no Jew or Christain.