• Group:  Royal Member
  • Followers:  34
  • Topic Count:  1,991
  • Topics Per Day:  0.48
  • Content Count:  48,689
  • Content Per Day:  11.80
  • Days Won:  226

Just now, enoob57 said:

A New York coroner, twenty some years in the business, stated that in less than 5 min in the autopsy He could
determine a gay sexual preference... he said the intense lustful behavior and scaring were ear marks on the
cadavers.

Yep, a really good coroner will pick that up. But if he is being paid off he will not verbalize what he saw. That is kind of strange but it does happen.

• Group:  Worthy Ministers
  • Followers:  35
  • Topic Count:  100
  • Topics Per Day:  0.02
  • Content Count:  41,194
  • Content Per Day:  7.98
  • Days Won:  76
  • Birthday:  07/27/1957

Just now, bopeep1909 said:

Yep, a really good coroner will pick that up. But if he is being paid off he will not verbalize what he saw. That is kind of strange but it does happen.

you must of snagged that post before I deleted it... I thought better of it but I guess God did not :red_smile: 

21 hours ago, enoob57 said:

you must of snagged that post before I deleted it... I thought better of it but I guess God did not :red_smile: 

I think it is interesting information bro. I guess we will find out....maybe if they tell us the findings.

• Followers:  0
  • Topic Count:  1,022
  • Topics Per Day:  0.16
  • Content Count:  39,193
  • Content Per Day:  6.10
  • Days Won:  78

1 hour ago, Ogner said:

If a homophobe is a latent-homosexual then a homosexual is a latent-homophobe.  

It's proof of that.

???????

• Group:  Graduated to Heaven
  • Followers:  57
  • Topic Count:  1,546
  • Topics Per Day:  0.21
  • Content Count:  10,320
  • Content Per Day:  1.41
  • Days Won:  9
  • Birthday:  11/05/1951

1 hour ago, bopeep1909 said:
1 hour ago, enoob57 said:

I think it is interesting information bro. It really proves that this person was gay.

How does what a coroner COULD do, prove anything, if the coroner has not performed the autopsy? Besides, aren't autopsies about determining the cause of death? I think the cause of death is pretty much  established, so no autopsy

• Followers:  28
  • Topic Count:  338
  • Topics Per Day:  0.05
  • Content Count:  15,710
  • Content Per Day:  2.46
  • Days Won:  39
  • Birthday:  02/27/1985

4 minutes ago, Omegaman 3.0 said:

How does what a coroner COULD do, prove anything, if the coroner has not performed the autopsy? Besides, aren't autopsies about determining the cause of death? I think the cause of death is pretty much  established, so no autopsy

You hit the nail on the head. There is actually no proof that this guy was gay. There is evidence he was gay-but all that evidence, could be explained by him simply researching the place and doing a lot of pre planning, Including making friends so no one would give him a second look when he went to make his move. 

The theory that he was just "undercover" and was just pretending to be gay is supported by the reports he also cased Disney land, and just by the shere volume of training and planning he had to have done to pull off a stunt like this. And if there were other people involved (not saying there was) that's even more planning.

This is simply another case of someone coming up with a theory based on sketchy evidence, and people blindly accepting it as fact. The autopsy most likely will be done, if it hasn't already been done, just because it's a criminal case, but there is no way the results would be released, not until the investigation is over if at all. So someone claiming the autopsy supports it is either relying on false information or a coronor is going to be losing their job, but on a case like this it won't be just anyone doing it, so chances are any "autopsy" reports anyone claims to have are likely false.

1 hour ago, Omegaman 3.0 said:

A ME has a lot of important information when examining a body that can be evidence for many things. It would have been a law that a ME did examine the body so that is not an issue. There are many different reasons for a ME doing an autopsy. It is pretty much 100% correct. It did prove exclusively that the man was gay.

1 hour ago, The_Patriot2016 said:

This is simply another case of someone coming up with a theory based on sketchy evidence, and people blindly accepting it as fact.

There are always theories. There is even a theory out there, suggestion that it has not happened, it is a hoax. There are others about it being orchestrated by anti-gun people. Eventually, the dust will settle, we will know more. However, what we know will be contradicted by all of the other theories that will later appear in our conspiracy thread, no doubt.

We will then learn, that the crime was perpetrated by extra-terrestrial aliens, who managed to have the true evidence dustified or perhaps, the weapons we made of cerro alloys, and turned into puddles of metal on the first really hot day, ruining the evidence.

We'll see!

• Followers:  28
  • Topic Count:  338
  • Topics Per Day:  0.05
  • Content Count:  15,710
  • Content Per Day:  2.46
  • Days Won:  39
  • Birthday:  02/27/1985

That's the most credible C/T theory I've heard to date on the matter omega, better keep it to yourself before someone believes you!

9 minutes ago, bopeep1909 said:

A ME has a lot of important information when examining a body that can be evidence for many things. It would have been a law that a ME did examine the body so that is not an issue. There are many different reasons for a ME doing an autopsy. It is pretty much 100% correct. It did prove exclusively that the man was gay.

What man are you talking about Bopeep?  Are you suggesting that an M.E. has in fact, examined the body and already leaked the results of that in an ongoing investigaton? You say "it did prove", suggesting that something has happened, what exactly are you talking about?