• Group:  Junior Member
  • Followers:  2
  • Topic Count:  3
  • Topics Per Day:  0.00
  • Content Count:  89
  • Content Per Day:  0.03
  • Days Won:  0

1 minute ago, Out of the Shadows said:

Since you cannot help yourself from posting passive aggressive insults, i will take my leave of you and your threads. I have gotten in enough trouble for responding in kind to people.  May God bless you and your kin.  

It was not meant to be an insult but only showing you where the Scripture disagree with your private interpretation. 

• Group:  Royal Member *
  • Followers:  8
  • Topic Count:  91
  • Topics Per Day:  0.03
  • Content Count:  10,596
  • Content Per Day:  3.70
  • Days Won:  25

1 minute ago, Seve said:

It was not meant to be an insult but only showing you where the Scripture disagree with your private interpretation. 

You think the ark was literally in two places at the exact same time and then accuse me of a private interpretation.  Sorry, the irony to those words are so overpowering that if I said what I wanted to say I would probably be banned from the whole site.  

Let me put it to you this way, when your interpretation is different than every single person who has ever read the passage, the chances are you are reading it wrong.

1 hour ago, Seve said:

Adam’s firmament of heaven was in a completely enclosed Biosphere, an incubator of Humanity. Adam's world was a Flat Earthmuch smaller than our present world. The highest mountain was only 15 cubits in height (22 1/2 ft.) while our    present world measures some 29k ft. high above sea  level. 

Adam’s Earth had only 4 Rivers, which all ran out of the Garden of Eden compared to our present world, has thousands of     Rivers  all over the face of our earth. 

In order to understand the Flood, one must understand the following:

The world of Adam was an enclosed Biosphere much smaller than our world, which was totally surrounded by the firmament which protected it from the water into which it was placed. Gen 1:6-8 

Adam's Earth was not on a Rocky Planet, like the present Earth, since it was "clean dissolved" in the Flood, and rocks don't  dissolve in water. Isa 24:19 

Noah' Ark were 22 1/2 ft above Adam's Earth on the 150th Day after the Flood began. At this depth the mountains of that Earth were covered in water. Gen 7:20 On the SAME 150th Day after the Flood began, the Ark rested upon the mountains of Ararat. Gen 8:4

That's one of the mysteries. HOW could the Ark be in both places on the SAME Day?

The Ark was above the highest mountains of Adam's world. The firmament, in which Adam's Earth was contained, end up floating in Lake Van, Turkey, the largest Lake in Turkey. It's in the mountains of Ararat and is some 75 miles wide. 

Adam's Earth had only 4 Rivers, which all ran out of the Garden of Eden and the entire  firmament, which God called Heaven, was placed in the interior of our hollow earth, beneath the surface of Lake Van. Peter tells us it was "out of the water and in the water". ll Peter 3:5 After 150 days, the firmament filled with water, it sank, and the entire FIRST Heaven, and all of it's inhabitants, were destroyed / dissolved in the Flood, except those in the Ark.

The Ark was covered and floated out the top of Adam's firmament into the largest Lake in the area, as the firmament sank. This explains a way for a 450 foot Ark to be above the highest mountains of Adam's world...AND....in the mountains of Ararat on the SAME 150th day after the flood began as Gen 7:24 AND Gen 8:4 tell us.

Our God is an Awesome God and His Holy Word is the Truth, in every way. It's a mystery to those who have not been born again Spiritually. 

Dan 12:4 But thou, O Daniel, shut up the words, and seal the book, even to the time of the end: many shall run to and fro, and knowledge shall be increased.

Edited by Seve

• Group:  Worthy Ministers
  • Followers:  96
  • Topic Count:  307
  • Topics Per Day:  0.08
  • Content Count:  18,134
  • Content Per Day:  4.63
  • Days Won:  327

Blessings...

I believe one must first Receive Understanding of the Creation before going into the Flood,Creation did not begin & end in verses Gen1:6-8     The entire account is told in context & in full

In the beginning God created the heaven and the earth.

2And the earth was without form, and void; and darkness was upon the face of the deep. And the Spirit of God moved upon the face of the waters.

3And God said, Let there be light: and there was light.

4And God saw the light, that it was good: and God divided the light from the darkness.

5And God called the light Day, and the darkness he called Night. And the evening and the morning were the first day.

6And God said, Let there be a firmament in the midst of the waters, and let it divide the waters from the waters.                                                             

e firmament, and divided the waters which wereunder the firmament from the waters which were above the firmament: and it was so.

8And God called the firmament Heaven. And the evening and the morning were the second day.

9And God said, Let the waters under the heaven be gathered together unto one place, and let the dry land appear: and it was so.

10And God called the dry land Earth; and the gathering together of the waters called he Seas: and God saw that it was good.                                                                               Gen 1:1-10

Your interpretation of "Adams Earth" surrounded by water is not what the Word of God tells us,,,,,

9 minutes ago, Seve said:

In order to understand the Flood, one must understand the following:

The world of Adam was an enclosed Biosphere much smaller than our world, which was totally surrounded by the firmament which protected it from the water into which it was placed. Gen 1:6-8 

Adam's Earth was not on a Rocky Planet, like the present Earth, since it was "clean dissolved" in the Flood, and rocks don't  dissolve in water. Isa 24:19 

Noah' Ark were 22 1/2 ft above Adam's Earth on the 150th Day after the Flood began. At this depth the mountains of that Earth were covered in water. Gen 7:20 On the SAME 150th Day after the Flood began, the Ark rested upon the mountains of Ararat. Gen 8:4

That's one of the mysteries. HOW could the Ark be in both places on the SAME Day?

The Ark was above the highest mountains of Adam's world. The firmament, in which Adam's Earth was contained, end up floating in Lake Van, Turkey, the largest Lake in Turkey. It's in the mountains of Ararat and is some 75 miles wide. 

Adam's Earth had only 4 Rivers, which all ran out of the Garden of Eden and the entire  firmament, which God called Heaven, was placed in the interior of our hollow earth, beneath the surface of Lake Van. Peter tells us it was "out of the water and in the water". ll Peter 3:5 After 150 days, the firmament filled with water, it sank, and the entire FIRST Heaven, and all of it's inhabitants, were destroyed / dissolved in the Flood, except those in the Ark.

The Ark was covered and floated out the top of Adam's firmament into the largest Lake in the area, as the firmament sank. This explains a way for a 450 foot Ark to be above the highest mountains of Adam's world...AND....in the mountains of Ararat on the SAME 150th day after the flood began as Gen 7:24 AND Gen 8:4 tell us.

Our God is an Awesome God and His Holy Word is the Truth, in every way. It's a mystery to those who have not been born again Spiritually. 

Dan 12:4 But thou, O Daniel, shut up the words, and seal the book, even to the time of the end: many shall run to and fro, and knowledge shall be increased.

Repeating the same thing over and over again does not make it any more accurate. 

1 hour ago, kwikphilly said:

Blessings...

I believe one must first Receive Understanding of the Creation before going into the Flood,Creation did not begin & end in verses Gen1:6-8     The entire account is told in context & in full

Your interpretation of "Adams Earth" surrounded by water is not what the Word of God tells us,,,,,

Hello Ms. kwikphilly,

Here's how I see it.... The Physical Making of the 1st Firmament of Heaven on the 2nd Day.

The firmament of heaven Made (Gen 1:6-) was like a glass container (simile) in which God would build above the firmament. The  firmament protected Adam's Earth from the water which completely surrounded this firmament .

The verses below reveal this since God places water inside the firmament of heaven above....

Gen 1:6- And God said, Let there be a firmament in the midst of the waters, and let it divide the waters from the waters. 

7 And God made the firmament, and divided the waters which were under the firmament from the waters which were above the firmament: and it was so. 

8 And God called the firmament Heaven. And the  evening and the morning were the second day.

He then built solid ground (similar to a man made island) on top of the water under the heaven. Can you visualize our Lord God building a solid ground into the middle of water? IF you can, then, that’s more or less how God divided the waters from the waters. 

9 And God said, Let the waters under the heaven be gathered together unto one place, and let the dry land appear: and it was so.

v10 And God called the dry land  Earth; and the gathering together of the waters called he Seas: and God saw that it was good.

The firmament b/w Adam’s Earth and the heaven above was empty, containing only air. But then, went up the mist from  Adam’s Earth on the 3rd Day..

Gen 2:6 But there went up a mist from the earth, and watered the whole face of the ground.

..... and the earth' atmosphere is formed

Now, we understand that Adam's firmament/heaven which was made the 2nd Day, Gen 1:8 and the mist that went up from Adam’s Earth on the   3rd Day forming  the Earth’s Atmosphere..... the information below added to the account revealed in this verse:

Gen 2:4 These are the generations of the heavens (plural) and of the earth when they were created,in the day that the Lord God made the earth and the heavens, 

Notice: As you know, the 1st Firmament called Heaven, was made on the 2nd Day. Gen 1:6- However, the immediate cited verse above (Gen.2:4) is speaking of  other heavenS (plural) Made in the SAME day as Adam’s Earth. Gen 1:9. The ONLY Day the  Earth and the other Heavens could have been made was the 3rd Day.

Add the first heaven, made the 2nd Day, Gen 1:8 to the other heavens Gen 2:4 which were made the 3rd Day and you will see that God made       3 heavens/Universes by the THIRD Day = Multiverse, Amen?

Isa 65:17 For, behold, I create new heavens and a new earth: and the former shall not be remembered, nor come into mind.

God bless 

Edited by Seve

• Group:  Worthy Ministers
  • Followers:  96
  • Topic Count:  307
  • Topics Per Day:  0.08
  • Content Count:  18,134
  • Content Per Day:  4.63
  • Days Won:  327

Blessings Seve,,,,

Very nice of you to try to explain how you see it,,,,,,,,I must say,I think you are making a lot of assumptions & speculation,,,,,,,it is really okay,I don't believe matters such as these are Salvational issues but I do believe that we must read the Written Word of God "as it is Written",,,,,,not adding or taking away as one may be predisposed,from science,geography,cosmology,astronomy or any extra curricular reading etc,,,,,,,

With love-in Christ,Kwik     

36 minutes ago, kwikphilly said:

Blessings Seve,,,,

Very nice of you to try to explain how you see it,,,,,,,,I must say,I think you are making a lot of assumptions & speculation,,,,,,,it is really okay,I don't believe matters such as these are Salvational issues but I do believe that we must read the Written Word of God "as it is Written",,,,,,not adding or taking away as one may be predisposed,from science,geography,cosmology,astronomy or any extra curricular reading etc,,,,,,,

With love-in Christ,Kwik     

Dear kwikphilly,

Thank you for your advise. But I don't think I was adding to the Scripture nor I am speculating/assuming....  I am analyzing the Scripture based on my Biblical understanding.... and for others to see and study the Scripture for themselves.

Notice all the cited text are in blue or red colors - separated from my own words? Also, I make sure all of my my assertion is supported by Scripture... science or history if needed be.

It's up to others who disagree with my posts to prove me wrong Scripturally, Scientifically or Historically. 

Take care and best wishes.

God bless

Edited by Seve

• Group:  Diamond Member
  • Followers:  6
  • Topic Count:  44
  • Topics Per Day:  0.01
  • Content Count:  1,370
  • Content Per Day:  0.25
  • Birthday:  07/18/1868

7 hours ago, Seve said:

The world of Adam was an enclosed Biosphere much smaller than our world

where did this come from and if its true what accounts for the present size of our planet??????