IGNORED

No charges for Hillary Clinton

Running Gator

Guest shiloh357
Just now, Out of the Shadows said:

They have already rigged it by getting one of their own on the the other side of the ticket.   Initially I thought he was there because Hillary Clinton was too damaged to win, but now I see he is here to hand her the White House. 

You're probably right.   Even if he is not a plant from the other side, they will rig the voting machines to make sure everyone's vote counts for Hillary no matter who they voted for.  That's what they did in 2012 and probably in 2008.

Guest shiloh357
5 minutes ago, Davida said:

LOL! .....Is stuffing ballot boxes a marketable skill?  The Dems sure seem skilled at it. :P

What IF Trump IS God's candidate? then they will be foiled no matter what their corrupt efforts !  we'll have to wait and see.

If it is God's sovereign will that Trump is president, none of the liberals' plans will come to fruition, that is for sure.  God is still in control, no matter what.

• Group:  Worthy Ministers
  • Followers:  44
  • Topic Count:  6,178
  • Topics Per Day:  0.87
  • Content Count:  43,800
  • Content Per Day:  6.17
  • Days Won:  58

2 hours ago, Out of the Shadows said:

When the AG announced she would follow the recommendations of the FBI it was hailed by more than one right winger as a good thing.  Guess they didn't see this coming. 

I didnt hail it as a good thing. 

• Group:  Royal Member *
  • Followers:  8
  • Topic Count:  91
  • Topics Per Day:  0.03
  • Content Count:  10,596
  • Content Per Day:  3.63
  • Days Won:  25

37 minutes ago, ayin jade said:

I didnt hail it as a good thing. 

Then I guess you were not one of the "more than one".  :rolleyes:

Guest shiloh357
2 hours ago, Davida said:

LOL! .....Is stuffing ballot boxes a marketable skill?  The Dems sure seem skilled at it. :P

No, what the Dems are good at doing is getting dead people to register to vote.

• Group:  Diamond Member
  • Followers:  6
  • Topic Count:  562
  • Topics Per Day:  0.08
  • Content Count:  2,074
  • Content Per Day:  0.31
  • Days Won:  2
  • Birthday:  05/31/1966

7 hours ago, shiloh357 said:

I predict that Hillary will be elected president.  The NWO protects their own.   If they can rig it so she gets off free and clear of multiple felony charges, they can rig it for her to win the election, hands down.

Well who is in the lead now. I haven't been checking lately.

• Topic Count:  44
  • Topics Per Day:  0.01
  • Content Count:  1,370
  • Content Per Day:  0.25
  • Days Won:  0
  • Birthday:  07/18/1868

good bye America

Guest shiloh357
3 hours ago, tigger398 said:

Well who is in the lead now. I haven't been checking lately.

Doesn't matter.  If they can rig it so she doesn't  go to jail, they will rig the election.   Trump could demolish her in the debates and still lose the election if it is rigged to make sure she is elected.   They rigged the voting machines back in 2012  to make sure that Obama won against Romney.  

• Topic Count:  562
  • Topics Per Day:  0.08
  • Content Count:  2,074
  • Content Per Day:  0.31
  • Days Won:  2
  • Birthday:  05/31/1966

2 hours ago, shiloh357 said:

Doesn't matter.  If they can rig it so she doesn't  go to jail, they will rig the election.   Trump could demolish her in the debates and still lose the election if it is rigged to make sure she is elected.   They rigged the voting machines back in 2012  to make sure that Obama won against Romney.  

I heard something about Obama and Romney. I didn't think people liked Romney. I didn't care for him. Didn't Obama promised Clinton she will win. If she wins. Should I say hello tribulation.

Guest shiloh357
Just now, tigger398 said:

I heard something about Obama and Romney. I didn't think people liked Romney. I didn't care for him. Didn't Obama promised Clinton she will win. If she wins. Should I say hello tribulation.

The people who wanted free stuff from the government without working for it, didn't like Romney.   There were voting precincts in Utah that recorded 0 votes for Romney.  Utah is Mormon country and he is Mormon, and yet multiple precincts had no one voting for Romney.  That is statistically impossible.   Romney didn't help matters by not going for the jugular in the debates when he had the chance.   A lot of people think he threw the election to Obama.