• Followers:  30
  • Topic Count:  266
  • Topics Per Day:  0.07
  • Content Count:  13,204
  • Content Per Day:  3.49
  • Days Won:  12
  • Birthday:  10/06/1947

2 minutes ago, Spock said:

Oh, okay. Me bad. Sorry....... (Going to the corner) 

well, if I start seeing Babylon rebuilding I will pay more attention. I promise.  

Hi Spock,

I think it was me who wasn`t clear enough for I did say I thought Rev. 17 & 18 was the actual city of Babylon. Then I moved to talking about the philosophy that will dominate the world, which is obviously not in Babylon of today (yet). So I think I confused you, me...sorry.

Actually the city of Babylon in Iraq is being rebuilt. You can see videos of it on utube.

Now we haven`t as yet nailed down this `evil philosophy.` What are your thoughts......

Marilyn. 

• Group:  Royal Member
  • Followers:  8
  • Topic Count:  29
  • Topics Per Day:  0.01
  • Content Count:  3,239
  • Content Per Day:  0.86
  • Days Won:  6

7 minutes ago, Marilyn C said:

Hi Spock,

I think it was me who wasn`t clear enough for I did say I thought Rev. 17 & 18 was the actual city of Babylon. Then I moved to talking about the philosophy that will dominate the world, which is obviously not in Babylon of today (yet). So I think I confused you, me...sorry.

Actually the city of Babylon in Iraq is being rebuilt. You can see videos of it on utube.

Now we haven`t as yet nailed down this `evil philosophy.` What are your thoughts......

Marilyn. 

Well, Rev Man had a good one- HUMANISM!  What do you think of that for starters? It sounds pretty reasonable to me.  Pushing God out of life. 

• Group:  Worthy Ministers

Just now, Spock said:

Well, Rev Man had a good one- HUMANISM!  What do you think of that for starters? It sounds pretty reasonable to me.  Pushing God out of life. 

Hi Spock,

Yes that sounds reasonable & scriptural -

`Professing to be wise, they became fools, & changed the glory of the incorruptible God into an image made like corruptible man - & birds, & four footed beasts & creeping things.` (Rom. 1: 22 & 23)

So which institution do you see that is making this into a philosophy that is permeating every area of society?

Marilyn. 

9 minutes ago, Marilyn C said:

Hi Spock,

Yes that sounds reasonable & scriptural -

`Professing to be wise, they became fools, & changed the glory of the incorruptible God into an image made like corruptible man - & birds, & four footed beasts & creeping things.` (Rom. 1: 22 & 23)

So which institution do you see that is making this into a philosophy that is permeating every area of society?

Marilyn. 

Just about all of them- education, media....

come on Marilyn, lay it on me.  I am ready and willing to read your thoughts here.  No pulling teeth. Lay it on me sister.

spock

4 hours ago, Spock said:

come on Marilyn, lay it on me.  I am ready and willing to read your thoughts here.  No pulling teeth. Lay it on me sister.

spock

Hi Spock,

Sorry it seemed like pulling teeth. I thought you had it as you mentioned it further back -

`The only thing NYC has in the way of influence is political (UN), financial and cultural I suppose, but not a religious influence.`

You had the right institution (UN) but have not realised its full power & influence. It is not all political but also Economic & Social, (Religious/Cultural)   (ECOSOC)  & within that area of the UN is  the United Nations Educational, Scientific & Cultural  Organisation. When ever you read `cultural` think religious, philosophical, belief. It`s power & authority is far reaching.

Do you know much about them & their influence, besides pretty Christmas cards?

Marilyn.

Edited by Marilyn C

• Followers:  9
  • Topic Count:  12
  • Topics Per Day:  0.00
  • Content Count:  4,071
  • Content Per Day:  1.41
  • Days Won:  0

30 minutes ago, Spock said:

spock

Yea, I guess I should have just used the word humanism, lol. You are 100 percent correct on those two, the Media, and education systems, in Colleges they have went full cra cra, the high schools are getting that way. The teaching of evolution as a fact, even has many Christians saying it is a fact, when they are only speaking of adaption, it isn't really evolution. But this teaching is causing many youths to reject even the idea of God.

Other ways that Satan is guiding man away from God and towards humanism is through Big Government, they attach all kind of strings to monies, then demand certain actions or else they will strip the monies, like they tried to do to North Carolina because of the bathroom law. And by appointing wacko judges who undermine the constitution and God. And Via big Corp. who promote multiculturalism.

These elitist like the Bilderbergs and Soros are also pulling strings behind the scenes. 

But one thing that I think all of the elites are doing, are using immigration to cause "Chaos" and change. In Europe, these Big. Gov. types understand that the more Muslims they bring in, the less Christian the countries will be, they are regretting that now,  but that was their original plan. As per the USA, the Left wants to set up a divide in our country, they do this to win elections and push forth their Liberal agenda.  Which is also Anti-God. 

Edited by Revelation Man

5 minutes ago, Revelation Man said:

Yea, I guess I should have just used the word humanism, lol. You are 100 percent correct on those two, the Media, and education systems, in Colleges they have went full cra cra, the high schools are getting that way. The teaching of evolution as a fact, even has many Christians saying it is a fact, when they are only speaking of adaption, it isn't really evolution. But this teaching is causing many youths to reject even the idea of God.

Other ways that Satan is guiding man away from God and towards humanism is through Big Government, they attach all kind of strings to monies, then demand certain actions or else they will strip the monies, like they tried to do to North Carolina because of the bathroom law. And by appointing wacko judges who undermine the constitution and God. And Via big Corp. who promote multiculturalism.

These elitist like the Bilderbergs and Soros are also pulling strings behind the scenes. 

But one thing that I think all of the elites are doing, are using immigration to cause "Chaos" and change. In Europe, these Big. Gov. types understand that the more Muslims they bring in, the less Christian the countries will be, they are regretting that now,  but that was their original plan. As per the USA, the Left wants to set up a divide in our country, they do this to win elections and push forth their Liberal agenda.  Which is also Anti-God. 

Good thoughts there Revelation Man.

Marilyn.

13 minutes ago, Revelation Man said:

Nice!  Well said, bro. 

31 minutes ago, Marilyn C said:

Hi Spock,

Sorry it seemed like pulling teeth. I thought you had it as you mentioned it further back -

`The only thing NYC has in the way of influence is political (UN), financial and cultural I suppose, but not a religious influence.`

You had the right institution but have not realised its power & influence. It is not political, though it influences most nations, it is Economic & Cultural - UNESCO - The United Nations Economic & Cultural Organisation. When ever you read `cultural` think religious, philosophical, belief. Thus the United Nations Economic & philosophical (religious) Organisation.

Do you know much about them & their influence, besides pretty Christmas cards?

Marilyn.

UNESCO- don't know much, but I'm all ears.  Lay on me what I need to hear, sis. 

13 minutes ago, Spock said:

UNESCO- don't know much, but I'm all ears.  Lay on me what I need to hear, sis. 

OK Spock, I`ll go & look out my notes so I can give specifics. probably should have had this at my finger tips.

Also an important point to remember is that often we can just think in general terms as all these ideas floating around & affecting us. However for this evil philosophy (that will be in NYC or Babylon or....) it needs to have LEGAL clout. Thus I will put together some notes & give the bottom line.

Marilyn.