• Group:  Diamond Member
  • Followers:  8
  • Topic Count:  49
  • Topics Per Day:  0.01
  • Content Count:  2,384
  • Content Per Day:  0.43
  • Days Won:  1
  • Birthday:  09/30/1944

Spiritual abortion or spiritual birthing are facilitated by what?

• Group:  Diamond Member
  • Followers:  8
  • Topic Count:  49
  • Topics Per Day:  0.01
  • Content Count:  2,384
  • Content Per Day:  0.43
  • Days Won:  1
  • Birthday:  09/30/1944

Exodus 19:14 - "You have seen what I did to the Egyptians, and how I bore you on eagles' wings and brought you to Myself."

In facing their threshold or brink, marching throught the "GATES" out of captivity in Egypt, Israel has to make a leap of faith. Had they not taken bold, daring action, stepping out in faith, God could not have saved them.

Bold action is always motivated by faith of some kind. Faith-filled people of God take bold action, which opens a "GATE" and releases spiritual power.

Paul opened up a "GATE" in Ephesus when he boldly preached the gospel in the city. Not only were people changed but the socioeconomic system of the city was transformed as well. The city transformed (see Acts 19).

Bold action opens up a "GATE" of spiritual power and blessing from God. The heavens over an area are opened in a new way. It is at the "GATES" as someone steps onto the threshold that faith and perseverance are tested. It is at the threshold where either spiritual abortion or spiritual birthing occurs.

ALBERT FINCH MINISTRY