• Topic Count:  104
  • Topics Per Day:  0.02
  • Content Count:  2,458
  • Content Per Day:  0.55
  • Days Won:  5
  • Birthday:  01/31/1950

42 minutes ago, angels4u said:

lol, I only know 2 too!!

yeah leave liberals alone and this is what they come up with.

• 3 weeks later...

• Group:  Diamond Member
  • Followers:  1
  • Topic Count:  8
  • Topics Per Day:  0.00
  • Content Count:  2,437
  • Content Per Day:  0.90
  • Days Won:  0

Heard this already from daughter's school but it was more than 31

After a discussion I explained that these weren't genders they were at best sexual philosophies.

It also turns out that many of them are just different ways of saying the same thing.

My overall conclusion is that this is all just part of a greater effort to "normalize" the abnormal.

Its all part of an expected attempt to increase evil in this world.

People never believe things until its too late.

Take a close look at the stuff going on right now in schools.

I think they're also trying to normalize the idea of underage people having sex in preparation for other terrible plans they have.

We need to be very watchful, right now!

There is something dark afoot!

• Followers:  3

58 minutes ago, SimonB said:

Heard this already from daughter's school but it was more than 31

After a discussion I explained that these weren't genders they were at best sexual philosophies.

It also turns out that many of them are just different ways of saying the same thing.

My overall conclusion is that this is all just part of a greater effort to "normalize" the abnormal.

Its all part of an expected attempt to increase evil in this world.

People never believe things until its too late.

Take a close look at the stuff going on right now in schools.

I think they're also trying to normalize the idea of underage people having sex in preparation for other terrible plans they have.

We need to be very watchful, right now!

There is something dark afoot!

I agree with you. and if not confronted it just gets worse.

• Group:  Advanced Member
  • Topic Count:  17
  • Topics Per Day:  0.01
  • Content Count:  388
  • Content Per Day:  0.14
  • Birthday:  08/03/2003

In 10 years people will be riding  sheep because they identify as horses, some dogs will meow, some cows will bark, ROFL!!!!! Where do they come up with all of this? I thank God that I live in a Christian home and don't have to go to public school. The world is CRAZY!!!!!!

• Group:  Worthy Ministers
  • Followers:  35
  • Topic Count:  99
  • Content Count:  41,069
  • Content Per Day:  7.97
  • Days Won:  76
  • Birthday:  07/27/1957

On ‎8‎/‎3‎/‎2016 at 8:00 PM, coheir said:

I just heard on Fox that New York protects 31 different genders,what has gone wrong there?

their trying to keep up with the icecream store :blink: 

• 2 weeks later...

If Baskin-Robbins dared to sue they would probably get picketed by the LGBT twitter army like some family businesses already did.

Guest BacKaran

If men like Bruce Jenner claim they are a woman, there should be a law that they pay for their own sex change operation... Has any man had his private plates cut, turned inside out and cut again to"create" a woman's private parts?

Then they should be forced to have an ovarian and uterus implant cuz real women have all the plumbing, and by they time he gets all recovered from the shock at hearing and seeing the men's parts cut up, sliced and diced to look female, he man reconsider he's a man through and through!

Women should Do the same, I'd like to to Chastity Bono to slice and dice her parts to come up with something like a man's working part and then have testicilar implants.... She may change her mind.....

Don't be telling me you're a man when your born a female or a woman when youre born a male. If you look like a pervert, act like a pervert, you are a pervert, period.

You need God more than you even know. 

I feel sorry for the lost in the devil's deceit, cuz I was lost once as well, sin is sin and one can call in God for mercy.

Edited by BacKaran

• Group:  Royal Member
  • Followers:  53
  • Topic Count:  88
  • Topics Per Day:  0.03
  • Content Count:  4,064
  • Content Per Day:  1.36
  • Days Won:  8

9 minutes ago, BacKaran said:

If men like Bruce Jenner claim they are a woman, there should be a law that they pay for their own sex change operation... Has any man had his private plates cut, turned inside out and cut again to"create" a woman's private parts?

Then they should be forced to have an ovarian and uterus implant cuz real women have all the plumbing, and by they time he gets all recovered from the shock at hearing and seeing the men's parts cut up, sliced and diced to look female, he man reconsider he's a man through and through!

Women should Do the same, I'd like to to Chastity Bono to slice and dice her parts to come up with something like a man's working part and then have testicilar implants.... She may change her mind.....

Don't be telling me you're a man when your born a female or a woman when youre born a male. If you look like a pervert, act like a pervert, you are a pervert, period.

You need God more than you even know. 

I feel sorry for the lost in the devil's deceit, cuz I was lost once as well, sin is sin and one can call in God for mercy.

:clap:

Edited by worthy

It feels quite sickening the stuff you hear on the mainstream media.

Parents talking about how they are researching blockers to hold off puberty so their primary aged boy can become a girl because he is so sure he should be. What was that thing about the children ruling the parents?

On 1/10/2017 at 5:55 PM, SimonB said:

If Baskin-Robbins dared to sue they would probably get picketed by the LGBT twitter army like some family businesses already did.

I was a merchant marine and we had a gay on board every time we came within a couple days of a port most of them were over seas not state side he would come in the galley and read a book and some asked what he was reading. It was a book produced by a gay printer and It had most every country in the world in it and it showed the gay bars in each town and country. also while I was in Orlando I saw a book for free in a store like some of the free papers in stores it was for Orlando and surrounding towns and it showed every gay business in several towns around the area so that gays could find other gays to do business with. those two books make me think they are intentionally targeting Christians to do their weddings and such to sue them and make a big deal of it.