kwikphilly

• Group:  Worthy Ministers
  • Followers:  96
  • Topic Count:  307
  • Topics Per Day:  0.08
  • Content Count:  18,136
  • Content Per Day:  4.63
  • Days Won:  327

I keep losing everything I write ,quite frequently,auto Save does not seem to be working ......every time I write a real long post,it disappears & then I am so frustrated I move on to another thread & post very "short,simple" replies??????? UHgggh

Anyway,it is great to see you Enoch,missed you a bunch!! I think Rusty said"TOTALLY" confused...lol.....that

probably means she has no idea what's going on......my dear friend & Sister is not very interested in "science".......nope,no physics,chemistry or quantum mechanics,not her bag       I know you are good at simplifying scientific theories(&"Laws") with laymans terms & analogies......perhaps she will come back & you can give it a whirl?   

I can listen to you all day.......my Brother!!!! The difference between something "physical" & something "conceptional" (idea,non -physical) might be where she lost track of the discussion,I'm not sure? Hey Rusty,are you out there? c'mon & join us.....                            With love-in Christ,kwik

Blessings Dennis......

I don't think it was that the donkey "saw" this other "realm" that you are talking about but that God used the donkey to speak to Baalam & Allowed the donkey to "see"

The Angel and Balaam's Donkey

Numbers 22:27When the donkey saw the angel of the LORD, she lay down under Balaam; so Balaam was angry and struck the donkey with his stick. 28And the LORDopened the mouth of the donkey, and she said to Balaam, "What have I done to you, that you have struck me these three times?" 29Then Balaam said to the donkey, "Because you have made a mockery of me! If there had been a sword in my hand, I would have killed you by now."…

JUst my thoughts but who knows? Perhaps the animals can see much more than we do?                                     With love-in Christ,Kwik

Anyway,just wanted to get the verse of Scripture for you because I knew what you were referencing....:emot-heartbeat:

• Followers:  23
  • Topic Count:  155
  • Topics Per Day:  0.02
  • Content Count:  7,464
  • Content Per Day:  1.02
  • Days Won:  57
  • Birthday:  12/12/1952

On 8/6/2016 at 9:03 PM, woundeddog said:

heres something along those lines-- I have always thought that the angels where created at the same time that God created light-- ( they are beings of energy like light) same stuff------ and the bottomless pit is a black hole--- light can not escape a black hole and technically the bottom of a black hole would be the center- so in reality its bottomless--- since light cant escape a black hole neither could a fallen angel~~~~~~ well maybe thats my 2 cents~~~~~

Never thought about it that way. 

• Followers:  23
  • Topic Count:  155
  • Topics Per Day:  0.02
  • Content Count:  7,464
  • Content Per Day:  1.02
  • Days Won:  57
  • Birthday:  12/12/1952

12 hours ago, RustyAngeL said:

Excuse me?  I"m totally confused, but it wouldn't be the first time. 

Actually Enoch I was talking to Dennis about time being physical.   I was confused about that.  Hmmmm. 

• Followers:  18
  • Topic Count:  347
  • Topics Per Day:  0.13
  • Content Count:  7,460
  • Content Per Day:  2.70
  • Days Won:  1

4 hours ago, kwikphilly said:

Blessings Dennis......

I don't think it was that the donkey "saw" this other "realm" that you are talking about but that God used the donkey to speak to Baalam & Allowed the donkey to "see"

JUst my thoughts but who knows? Perhaps the animals can see much more than we do?                                     With love-in Christ,Kwik

Anyway,just wanted to get the verse of Scripture for you because I knew what you were referencing....:emot-heartbeat:

Hi,

You may be absolutely correct? I've wondered what the human race lost when Adam fell? I've speculated his intelligence, physical being and senses were far superior than that of today. In fact, since the fall we as humans have been devolving, not evolving. I think this is evident in our modern DNA, and how fast we can become a diabetic, cancerous and a myriad of other plagues. Not to mention the linear decline in human life spans.

And when the ass saw the angel of the Lord... Based on the context of the surrounding verses, I've always assumed that at least donkeys might be capable of seeing into the supernatural? We know many mammals hearing is far superior to our own, some mammals have echolocation and some see in infrared. So in my opinion, it's not so much of a stretch to think some animals can see into other dimensions. We also know there are things intentionally hidden from our eyes as most likely we couldn't handle them. 

Just my thoughts anyway. Someone will be around here shortly to dispute everything I've said because it doesn't agree with them, and think I meant donkeys can fly or something.  

Just my thoughts anyway. Someone will be around here shortly to dispute everything I've said because it doesn't agree with them, and think I meant donkeys can fly or something.                                                                                                   Dennis

:24:LOL,yeah,probably but at least it is comforting to know that there is somebody(me) that ponders the same thoughts !!!!! Blessings Brother.....

With love-in Christ,Kwik

• Group:  Royal Member
  • Followers:  8
  • Topic Count:  59
  • Topics Per Day:  0.01
  • Content Count:  4,402
  • Content Per Day:  0.99
  • Days Won:  28
  • Birthday:  04/26/1971

The problem I perceive is trying to use the carnal mind to understand spiritual things.

• Followers:  18
  • Topic Count:  347
  • Topics Per Day:  0.13
  • Content Count:  7,460
  • Content Per Day:  2.70
  • Days Won:  1

38 minutes ago, gdemoss said:

The problem I perceive is trying to use the carnal mind to understand spiritual things.

Then what was the purpose of the Bible and Jesus's teachings? Do we not try... Oh never mind.

• Followers:  8
  • Topic Count:  59
  • Topics Per Day:  0.01
  • Content Count:  4,402
  • Content Per Day:  0.99
  • Days Won:  28
  • Birthday:  04/26/1971

18 minutes ago, Dennis1209 said:

Then what was the purpose of the Bible and Jesus's teachings? Do we not try... Oh never mind.

Great question!

What is the purpose of the bible and Jesus's teachings?

To teach us that we must be born again of the spirit rather than the flesh.  The very thing I said above that has been a point of contention all throughout the ages. 

The carnal mind versus the spirit of the mind. 

Unless one has been born again they only have a singularity.  A perspective of all  things as perceived by their carnal minds.  The Pharisees had this problem.  A born again person experiences a duality having both a carnal mind as well as a spiritual mind.  The two are absolutely opposed one to the other.

When one seeks to understand the things of God through the carnal mind they end up confused as was Nicodemus.  This is all I was saying when I spoke above regarding using the carnal mind to understand spiritual things.  Paul spoke of it when he talked about comparing spiritual with spiritual.

• Followers:  16
  • Topic Count:  134
  • Topics Per Day:  0.04
  • Content Count:  8,142
  • Content Per Day:  2.35
  • Days Won:  20

On 8/6/2016 at 6:27 PM, RustyAngeL said:

I have in my mind at times tried to imagine that " outer darkness" the Bible speaks of and it makes me shake all over.

Yes, it is a fearful term, since outer darkness (which is probably outside the space-time continuum) is the location of eternal Hell (Gehenna or the Lake of Fire). Weeping and gnashing of teeth is also connected with this term.

God does not want anyone to be in Hell, therefore He has made provision for all men to be saved and to come unto the knowledge of the truth.