• Followers:  7
  • Topic Count:  867
  • Topics Per Day:  0.24
  • Content Count:  7,331
  • Content Per Day:  2.00
  • Days Won:  31
  • Birthday:  04/28/1964

11 hours ago, Knowingtruth said:

Assuming that the ten tribes exist is a man-made claim. Why are two tribes  not included in the Revelation? It is well known that God wiped out the Northern Kingdom for their evil deeds. Bible is not meant for private interpretation. What can you make out of self-claims of Paul?

I am not defending Islam, but it is better placed in acknowledging Jesus in comparison to Jews. 

So if the tribes don't exist then the book of Revelation is all lies.... is that what you are saying? I know that some of the tribes have changed from the original ones, but many are the same. Where do these tribes suddenly come from?

The Bible is not made for private interpretation, you say - as you privately interpret that the Jewish tribes don't exist!

You sound like a replacement theologist to me.

• Group:  Senior Member
  • Followers:  2
  • Topic Count:  14
  • Topics Per Day:  0.00
  • Content Count:  625
  • Content Per Day:  0.16
  • Days Won:  0

3 hours ago, OakWood said:

So if the tribes don't exist then the book of Revelation is all lies.... is that what you are saying? I know that some of the tribes have changed from the original ones, but many are the same. Where do these tribes suddenly come from?

The Bible is not made for private interpretation, you say - as you privately interpret that the Jewish tribes don't exist!

You sound like a replacement theologist to me.

There is nothing wrong in what is written in Revelation. The 12,000 from each tribe were selected before the tribes disappeared. When the temple was destroyed in 70 A.D. all the records of the blood lineage disappeared. So there is no authenticity of blood relationship henceforth that includes the remaining tribes of Judah and Benjamin along with Levies. Right now in Israel the tribes are very much mixed-up.

1 hour ago, Davida said:

In your previous statements was to make the false claim from the beginning that followers of Islam have MORE in common with Christianity THEN JEWS. Then the claim was the similarities between Islam and Judaism but always attempting to put the Jews in the worst possible light. I am wondering too, if these opinions are and beliefs come from REPLACEMENT THEOLOGY which transfers the promises God made to Israel to the Church?

Islam itself categorizes "Christians and Jews" together calling us infidels, non-believers and  " the people of the book"  i.e. the Bible. The god of Islam boasts as being the best of all deceivers and connivers  Sura 3 , verse 54 .  The Holy Bible tells us that Satan is described as "the deceiver" (Rev 12:9) and the "father of lies" (John 8:44)  It is extremely troubling for any follower of Jesus Christ to make the statement that allah is the same as the GOD of the Bible. This is not only wrong but it is blaspheming the living God who is the Creator of the universe, who revealed HIMSELF to the Jews  is the Polar OPPOSITE of what the quran teaches about their pagan god allah. The Holy Bible aka the Word of God reveals that the GOD of the JEWS and CHRISTIANS is the HOLIEST of Holies, the heavenly Father is described as Good, Perfect, True and Righteous. 

I have not made a detailed study of Replacement theology. I don't like the thrust found in Koran, that is, killing the infidels. Even if Allah was a different god, Jesus has been recognized differently--that itself is a good point. Muslims on many counts are untrustworthy. But it has also given Sufism. Whatever, Gospel need to be preached to them also. Jews are against Jesus, yet Gospel should be shared with them also.

6 hours ago, Davida said:

No one questions that the Gospel needs to be preached to the Muslims - The Bible tells us- The Gospel needs to be preached to ALL people without exception.  Muslims do not recognize Jesus in a good way as you continue to imply - that is incorrect and the Muslim view of Jesus is used as an attack  & to undermine everything the Lord JESUS IS and what HE came to accomplish. All I am trying to do is correct the errors and mistaken beliefs you have concerning Isa/ muslim Jesus --as it is fundamental to understanding Islam and reaching Muslims.   

So you think Mohammed did a mistake in recognizing the virgin birth of Jesus something even Paul did not give importance?

5 hours ago, Davida said:

THe JEWS ARE GOD'S CHOSEN PEOPLE. lol!! and GOD LOVES them with a special love and protects them and HIS promises to Israel remain and Will be Fulfilled. The Bible tells us GOD never changes , HE is not fickle like men, HIS promises do not cease, GOD is Faithful. Hallelujah Praise to the Lord GOD of Israel!

God did  chose Jews on certain conditions. They kept transgressing that centuries after centuries. The final parting came in 70 A.D. with the destruction of the temple and scattering of people. Now Jesus is the only way for all. Our living God is not a biased God.

Edited by Knowingtruth

• Group:  Royal Member
  • Followers:  7
  • Topic Count:  867
  • Topics Per Day:  0.24
  • Content Count:  7,331
  • Content Per Day:  2.00
  • Days Won:  31
  • Birthday:  04/28/1964

6 hours ago, Knowingtruth said:

God did  chose Jews on certain conditions. They kept transgressing that centuries after centuries. The final parting came in 70 A.D. with the destruction of the temple and scattering of people. Now Jesus is the only way for all. Our living God is not a biased God.

It's not the final parting.... it's a temporary one. Prophecy explains all this.

You are really acting like a 'replacement theologist'.

God has made it clear that he still has a role for the Jews. They are still the chosen people whether you like it or not.

The Jews may have transgressed but so would you have if you and your kind had been elected to be the chosen people. Nobody is perfect and the Jews have had a tremendous responsibility thrown upon them. They failed to uphold that responsibility - they are only human. Humans fail because we are all in a fallen state.

You don't understand scripture... you've made that clear. You are falling for anti-Semitic lies.

The Jews are the canaries in the coalmine. He who hates the Jews hates God.

4 hours ago, OakWood said:

It's not the final parting.... it's a temporary one. Prophecy explains all this.

You are really acting like a 'replacement theologist'.

God has made it clear that he still has a role for the Jews. They are still the chosen people whether you like it or not.

The Jews may have transgressed but so would you have if you and your kind had been elected to be the chosen people. Nobody is perfect and the Jews have had a tremendous responsibility thrown upon them. They failed to uphold that responsibility - they are only human. Humans fail because we are all in a fallen state.

You don't understand scripture... you've made that clear. You are falling for anti-Semitic lies.

The Jews are the canaries in the coalmine. He who hates the Jews hates God.

The chosen people tested the patience of God centuries after centuries. They were chosen not because they had special qualities but because God had plans of His own for the entire human race. They finally forfeited the grace of God by crucifying the Son.

Parable of the Landowner 
33    "Listen to another parable. There was a landowner who planted a vineyard and put a wall around it and dug a wine press in it, and built a tower, and rented it out to vine-growers and went on a journey.
34    "When the harvest time approached, he sent his slaves to the vine-growers to receive his produce.
35    "The vine-growers took his slaves and beat one, and killed another, and stoned a third.
36    "Again he sent another group of slaves larger than the first; and they did the same thing to them.
37    "But afterward he sent his son to them, saying, 'They will respect my son.'
38    "But when the vine-growers saw the son, they said among themselves, 'This is the heir; come, let us kill him and seize his inheritance.'
39    "They took him, and threw him out of the vineyard and killed him.
40    "Therefore when the owner of the vineyard comes, what will he do to those vine-growers?"
41    They *said to Him, "He will bring those wretches to a wretched end, and will rent out the vineyard to other vine-growers who will pay him the proceeds at the proper seasons."

From 70 A.D. onward, the Jews can only seek forgiveness to reach God through Jesus. God is not partial to grant special concession to earlier chosen people to seek Him. Anyone who shows favor to anti-Christ people hates God and His Son.

Guest Thallasa
On ‎28‎/‎08‎/‎2016 at 10:53 PM, FresnoJoe said:

:emot-heartbeat:

Beloved, Do You Want To Be Wise

I have more understanding than all my teachers, for your testimonies are my meditation. Psalms 119:99 (English Standard Version)

For The Rest Of Your Life

I have hidden your words in my heart that I shall not sin against you. Psalms 119:11 (Aramaic Bible in Plain English)

Believe

But not everyone welcomes the Good News, for Isaiah the prophet said, “Lord, who has believed our message?” So faith comes from hearing, that is, hearing the Good News about Christ. Romans 10:16-17 (New Living Translation)

Love, Your Brother Joe

~

All your words are true; all your righteous laws are eternal. Psalms 119:160 (New International Version)

The Bible contains the mind of God, the state of man, the way of salvation, the doom of sinners, and the happiness of believers. Its doctrines are holy, its precepts are binding, its histories are true, and its decisions are immutable.

Read it to be wise, believe it to be safe, and practice it to be holy. It contains light to direct you, food to support you, and comfort to cheer you.

It is the traveler’s map, the pilgrim’s staff, the pilot’s compass, the soldier’s sword and the Christian’s charter. Here too, Heaven is opened and the gates of Hell disclosed.

Christ is its grand subject, our good its design, and the glory of God its end. It should fill the memory, rule the heart and guide the feet. Read it slowly, frequently and prayerfully.  It is a mine of wealth, a paradise of glory, and a river of pleasure.

It is given you in life, will be opened at the judgment, and be remembered forever. It involves the highest responsibility, rewards the greatest labor, and will condemn all who trifle with its sacred contents.

From The Inside Of My Gideon New Testament

I  am so sorry Joe, that this misunderstanding caused me to be frustrated with you ,and to write what I did ,but in fact it is timely, because I am very  stressed by the  cultural  différences which exist between us, and American Christians here, who are mostly  it seems Christian Zionists, among other things in which we differ .

You are one of the best things about the site ,and I wish you well and God Bless, my dear Brother in Christ .

Guest Thallasa
On ‎29‎/‎08‎/‎2016 at 2:46 AM, Knowingtruth said:

What I mean is that actually Muslims are better placed when it comes to the knowledge of Jesus compared to Jews.

Knowing Truth ,do not allow yourself to be bullied by those who think they have the truth ,when they do not .  You heart is doing the correct thing, searching for the truth ,and reaching out, trying not to be just , but you are in debate with certain, for whom such things as truth and justice are anathema ,as they are hardened in their hearts  .

Being afraid of death makes them say they are Christians , but those who hate so violently a people who were created by God, ( in the Trinity ) have not yet understood what the message of JESUS is to us . Some are incapable of Love , instead they are self serving, and take sides for the wrong reasons ignoring  Jesus words to Love your enemy .

• Group:  Graduated to Heaven
  • Followers:  207
  • Topic Count:  60
  • Topics Per Day:  0.01
  • Content Count:  8,651
  • Content Per Day:  1.17
  • Days Won:  4
  • Birthday:  03/04/1943

2 hours ago, Thallasa said:

this misunderstanding caused me to be frustrated with you, and to write what I did, but in fact it is timely....
because I am very stressed by the cultural differences which exist....
between us and American Christians here....
mostly it seems Christian Zionists....
among other things....
in which we differ....

:emot-heartbeat:

Beloved~!

~

Zion Bound We May Be

I saw an angel coming down from heaven, holding the key to the bottomless pit and a large chain in his hand. He overpowered the serpent, that ancient snake, named Devil and Satan. The angel chained up the serpent for 1,000 years. He threw it into the bottomless pit. The angel shut and sealed the pit over the serpent to keep it from deceiving the nations anymore until the 1,000 years were over. After that it must be set free for a little while.

I saw thrones, and those who sat on them were allowed to judge. Then I saw the souls of those whose heads had been cut off because of their testimony about Jesus and because of the word of God. They had not worshiped the beast or its statue and were not branded on their foreheads or hands. They lived and ruled with Christ for 1,000 years. The rest of the dead did not live until the 1,000 years ended. This is the first time that people come back to life. Blessed and holy are those who are included the first time that people come back to life. The second death has no power over them. They will continue to be priests of God and Christ. They will rule with him for 1,000 years. Revelation 20:1-6 (GOD'S WORD® Translation)

Yet Love Is The Banner Flying Over Us

"He has brought me to his banquet hall, And his banner over me is love. Song of Solomon 2:4 (New American Standard Bible)

Love, Your Brother Joe

~

Beloved, If You Think Americans Go Crazy Over The Dear Jew

Therefore, rid yourselves of every kind of evil and deception, hypocrisy, jealousy, and every kind of slander. Like newborn babies, thirst for the pure milk of the word so that by it you may grow in your salvation. Surely you have tasted that the Lord is good!

As you come to him, the living stone who was rejected by people but was chosen and precious in God’s sight, you, too, as living stones, are building yourselves up into a spiritual house and a holy priesthood, so that you may offer spiritual sacrifices that are acceptable to God through Jesus, the Messiah. This is why it says in Scripture:

“Look! I am laying a chosen, precious cornerstone in Zion.

The one who believes in him will never be ashamed.” 1 Peter 2:1-6 (International Standard Version)

And Over Their Beloved Jerusalem

Because I love Zion, I will not keep still. Because my heart yearns for Jerusalem, I cannot remain silent. I will not stop praying for her until her righteousness shines like the dawn, and her salvation blazes like a burning torch. Isaiah 62:1 (New Living Translation)

You Should Check Out These Crazy Germans

"I bring near My righteousness, it is not far off; And My salvation will not delay. And I will grant salvation in Zion, And My glory for Israel. Isaiah 46:13 (New American Standard Bible)

German Pastor to Speak on Prayer and Repentance Aug 11 and 12

On August 11 & 12, visiting German pastor Jobst Bittner will preach on the importance of prayer and repentance, using his church’s repentance for sins against the Jews during the Holocaust. The service will include a time of worship, led by Messianic recording artist Ted Pearce.  The services will be at (TBD) in Hampton, Va on August 11, and at Congregation Zion’s Sake in Newport News on August 12.  Both services begin at 7pm.

Scripture says that leaving an offense uncared for will hinder spiritual progress.  In Tübingen, Germany, Pastor Jobst Bittner sought an explanation for the spiritual darkness in his community.  He realized that he lived in an area that had been home to many Nazis, and much of the city’s heritage dealt with strong anti-Semitism.  Many Nazi war criminals came from and lived in Tubingen.  Knowing from Scripture that “the sins of the fathers are visited to the children to the third and fourth generation,” he began to lead his church in a time of repentance for the sins of the community.

Pastor Bittner has begun to teach about prayer of remembrance for those who paid with their life for the “crime” of being Jewish. TOS church is leading the region in repenting for the crime of not speaking out against injustice. It is the sin explained in Esther 4:14 – the sin of silence against the spirit of Haman, which brings death to the innocent.

Pastor Jobst Bittner is pastor of “Tübingen Offensive Stadtmission” (TOS), a protestant, charismatic free church and ministry in Tübingen, Germany.  The church was founded in 1987. In holding to the statutes of the International Evangelical Alliance, TOS is based on the protestant creed “Redemption by Grace alone”.  The Tubingen church is leading a spiritual renewal in its region of Germany.  Jews and Christian joining in cities and regions all over the nation to break the silence, and Holocaust survivors are telling the stories that should never be forgotten.

The services are sponsored by Congregation Zion’s Sake (www.zionsake.com) and B’nai Avraham Messianic Fellowship (www.BnaiAvrahamVA.org).  The website for Pastor Bittner’s TOS church in Germany is http://www.tos.info.  More information about Ted Pearce can be found at http://www.tedpearce.com.

—————————————–

https://reconciliationworship.wordpress.com/about/

http://www.tos.info/home/